GOONS break agreement

GOONS breaking an agreement? What a surprise. For alliances like GOONS pulling stuff like this I think Equilibrium should keep the lines of communication open and work together to make sure alliances like GOONS don't get away with taking swipes at Equilibrium alliances. If GOONS were a reasonable alliance, they would send the victim nation aid to cover damage taken and help them out in fighting back against the rogue GOONS nation. Although GOONS have never been reasonable in giving reps when they are at fault and only extract reps from others whenever they can, which is why I think letting GOONS off with such an easy peace in the Equilibrium War was a mistake and don't think GOONS have ever deserved any of the reps they've managed to get thanks to help from their allies in previous wars.

One should treat others as one wishes others to treat them. With how GOONS treats other alliances I don't think GOONS gives many alliances reason to treat them nicely. People should take note of how GOONS treats others and use it as a reference in how to treat GOONS should issues ever arise with them.

GOONS has always treated TLR well and as such, TLR will continue to treat GOONS well. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally mustered all of the resources in Canneda to compile this great token of how sorry we are.

ahh mr Beets your skill at making apology is equal to your fighting skills. I truly understand. War records show you lost war with Milo and also war with Ubuntu. You mustered all your resources to make apology but you had precious few resources due to your defeat by Zulu.

ahh mr Beets your skill at making apology is equal to your fighting skills. I truly understand. War records show you lost war with Milo and also war with Ubuntu. You mustered all your resources to make apology but you had precious few resources due to your defeat by Zulu.

Your tears are worth more to me that my infrastructure will ever be worth.

Edited by Beets

Why is the burden on the offended party to handle things privately, again? Actually curious, is it because it might be embarrassing to the offending party?

Feign offense that someone aired your dirty laundry, thus distracting attention from the real issue. It's amazing that GOONS expects so much of others, yet acts like children.

Anyway, I enjoy Ubuntu and Zulu as a whole.

GOONS has posters? I was of the belief that their propaganda was more sophisticated than that.

I believe this is the first actual, recorded use of the word 'sophisticated' to describe anything associated with GOONS in the history of Planet Bob...like not even people who are members or were members of GOONS have used that word to describe anything associated with their own alliance.

But just for confirmation, what do you think the word 'sophisticated' means?

o/ Ubuntu

So many delicious tears to extract here.

I think I'll go make a new law in my nation allowing for the importation and indentured service of Zulus.

I think the only master you be is master of baiting hooks on fishing boats. That why you known world wide as Master Baiter. Edited by Ubuntu the Great

Yeah ZULU you need to have your own forum and IRC

However GOONS seem to only respond when things are thrown out into the light like this....just from what i can see.

from what you can see being the operative part of this. The situations that get resolved quickly and quietly don't make it to the public eye.

King Ubuntu has won the Internet for the day.
O/ Zulu

Oh God... no he hasn't.  His schtick was slightly humorous for the first couple days... but now its just meh.  I really miss the days when useless micros that tried to make a spectacle of themselves on the OWF were treated with the utmost disdain that they deserve.

Oh God... no he hasn't.  His schtick was slightly humorous for the first couple days... but now its just meh.  I really miss the days when useless micros that tried to make a spectacle of themselves on the OWF were treated with the utmost disdain that they deserve.

ahh yes useless little alliances like those formed by the great NG when they were hiding from Equilibrium forces . Ubuntu agrees with you. I dispise them also most assuredly so veryuch.

It's really too bad Marx and Sardonic are so unreasonable. I mean, surely you contacted them in private first, right? 

This is like asking someone to look at the wiki or check here for protectorate agreements first. I hear nobody is obligated, and such an implication reeks of moralism.

This is like asking someone to look at the wiki or check here for protectorate agreements first. I hear nobody is obligated, and such an implication reeks of moralism.

Not really moralism...just common decency. The kind long practice around this place.

I'm sorry we don't continuously check war screens and owf announcements about war screens. Get your head out of your ass.
What Beets did is not condoned by GOONS and he will be dealt with, I'm sure.

In a bigger alliance, that's one of the responsibilities of a war minister.  Being unable to check your war screens only shows incompetence.

I thought I addressed that post but it appears I have not. Okay:

Our MilCom has tasked certain individuals to research and approve raid requests, maintain a master list of alliance affiliations that are off-limits to all attacks (which is available to all of our members), and to check our war screens to make sure our members aren't causing any trouble. If they are creating a problem the Strategos is notified and the member(s) in question are swiftly reprimanded then my office takes over if necessary. I'd like to advise my fellow goons to not talk about subjects they clearly have no knowledge of in the future. 

Edited by Emperor Marx

I thought I addressed that post but it appears I have not. Okay:

Our MilCom has tasked certain individuals to research and approve raid requests, maintain a master list of alliance affiliations that are off-limits to all attacks (which is available to all of our members), and to check our war screens to make sure our members aren't causing any trouble. If they are creating a problem the Strategos is notified and the member(s) in question are swiftly reprimanded then my office takes over if necessary. I'd like to advise my fellow goons to not talk about subjects they clearly have no knowledge of in the future. 

This seems more like a functioning alliance.