GOONS break agreement

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree that it isn't very official, but it was "official."

I can't believe I'm supporting GOONS in this.

But really, burying an announcement (which wasn't even a protectorate by the post itself so I'm not sure WHAT it was, is this officially a protectorate now?) in a thread which most people took as a joke thread is a really non-convincing argument as to an alliance being protected.

Similar to your entire membership.

Actually, yours fits the bill far better.

longer nicer peaces and more tactical wars? I don't see the problem.

Not that we are the cause, but since the formation of GOONS the peace between global or large-scale alliance wars is far longer. Not to mention DH has revolutionized tactics to the point our enemies have replicated us to the point that they lose the point. Stop being a dolt.

Actually, yours fits the bill far better.
Not that we are the cause, but since the formation of GOONS the peace between global or large-scale alliance wars is far longer. Not to mention DH has revolutionized tactics to the point our enemies have replicated us to the point that they lose the point. Stop being a dolt.

:facepalm:

Edited by LexLuthor18

These forum are very confusing. I do not understand why if I want to yell at Goonies you not want me to say so here. It is a most perplexing problem. I Ubuntu the Great in my infinite wisdom of thought believe I need a foreigner as a royal advisor. My present one was unavailable during this time. Perhaps I need 2? Probably so as Ubuntu has many thoughts throughout the day and it too much for 1 to handle. I believe this is a good thought. That is all. Enough for now. Ubuntu will not think again for a couple hours.

These forum are very confusing. I do not understand why if I want to yell at Goonies you not want me to say so here. It is a most perplexing problem. I Ubuntu the Great in my infinite wisdom of thought believe I need a foreigner as a royal advisor. My present one was unavailable during this time. Perhaps I need 2? Probably so as Ubuntu has many thoughts throughout the day and it too much for 1 to handle. I believe this is a good thought. That is all. Enough for now. Ubuntu will not think again for a couple hours.

I would be happy to take on Zulu as (co)Viceroy.

I happen to enjoy this. This is what the OWF needs more of. Carry on, great Ubuntu, King of ZULU.

Yeah ZULU you need to have your own forum and IRC

However GOONS seem to only respond when things are thrown out into the light like this....just from what i can see.

FYI, when AE had a little matter with GOONS not too long ago, we were able to solve it outside the OWF. Of course, it took a good 2-3 days so I can understand why some would prefer a faster resolution, but we got what we asked for in the end and left it at that.

Necessary? No. Understandable? Probably. Of course, we were far more organised and prepared than Zulu appears to be, so good luck with

When are the reps coming, GOONS ?

pervyjaneplz.png

Are you still carrying that grudge around? It has to be heavy.

I want this to be the final straw that leads to the destruction of your illegitimate alliance.

Edited by LexLuthor18

As a pro-Zulu, Anti-Goon individual I feel as if Goons handled this ok, if you hate raiding then fine that's not going to change, but goons seems to have dealt with the issue sensibly.

GOONS breaking an agreement? What a surprise. For alliances like GOONS pulling stuff like this I think Equilibrium should keep the lines of communication open and work together to make sure alliances like GOONS don't get away with taking swipes at Equilibrium alliances. If GOONS were a reasonable alliance, they would send the victim nation aid to cover damage taken and help them out in fighting back against the rogue GOONS nation. Although GOONS have never been reasonable in giving reps when they are at fault and only extract reps from others whenever they can, which is why I think letting GOONS off with such an easy peace in the Equilibrium War was a mistake and don't think GOONS have ever deserved any of the reps they've managed to get thanks to help from their allies in previous wars.

One should treat others as one wishes others to treat them. With how GOONS treats other alliances I don't think GOONS gives many alliances reason to treat them nicely. People should take note of how GOONS treats others and use it as a reference in how to treat GOONS should issues ever arise with them.

I'm sorry we don't continuously check war screens and owf announcements about war screens. Get your head out of your ass.
What Beets did is not condoned by GOONS and he will be dealt with, I'm sure.

At some point enough of these incidents occur that GOONS should be monitoring them. Somewhere along the lines GOONS can no longer be considered to be in control of it's members, thus GOONS is not an alliance by generally accepted definition.

The rogue alliance argument from, was it the Shark War? comes to mind.

Don't get me wrong, GOONS are one of the only alliances of entertainment value in this world, but this is getting to be excessive.

Edited by Roadie

When are the reps coming, GOONS ?

I finally mustered all of the resources in Canneda to compile this great token of how sorry we are.

3452dk2.jpg