GOONS break agreement

Your own Emperor forgot the NPO even attacked us last war. You don't have any room to talk about organization.

Maybe you're not worth remembering?

Pacifica is one of the most organised alliances on Cybernations.... So lets not go down that road GOON

Can't we all just get along?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you're not worth remembering?

Pacifica is one of the most organised alliances on Cybernations.... So lets not go down that road GOON

The sophistication of your internal systems has nothing to do with the capabilities of your emperor, nor does it make you an authority on raiding. But yes, ubuntu the great is no where near deserving of this much attention so I'll leave it at that.

The sophistication of your internal systems has nothing to do with the capabilities of your emperor, nor does it make you an authority on raiding. But yes, ubuntu the great is no where near deserving of this much attention so I'll leave it at that.

Your comment does not even fit in with what i said :s he mentioned our 'organization' which refers to us as a whole. I never mentioned raiding either :P

but yeah... Lets leave it where it is :) this is Ubuntu's time to shine lolz

Attention needs to be worthy of Ubuntu.

Your own Emperor forgot the NPO even attacked us last war. You don't have any room to talk about organization.

Not acknowledging hostilities is one thing. It is another thing to forget that you were the first to launch an attack against us last war with your own nation, and then to claim otherwise when I called you out on it.

Yes, I am ready to do this again :)

Now Zulu attacked again by Goonies. The nation of Cyber Florenceslavia ruler bennyfactor a member of GOONS. Attacked King Steven a Zulu member. War reason: ubuntubuntubuntubuntubuntubunt . He not know what he's doin? He know. Goon government order or goon government have no control of members? Bennyfactor call ubuntubuntubuntubuntubuntubunt. He get his wish. I have declared war on him in defense of king steven. Benny the goon. You call me. Here I am. Now I shall killen you most dead. Most dead indeed.

I'm pretty sure this sums it up. Constantly crying on the OWF looks exactly like this Ubuntu. A bit of direct diplomacy goes a long ways with Sardonic.

ace-ventura-spear-legs-o.gif

I'm pretty sure this sums it up. Constantly crying on the OWF looks exactly like this Ubuntu. A bit of direct diplomacy goes a long ways with Sardonic.

Telling world of continued harassment is not crying. It is statement of fact. It is also follow up of this thread discussion. I am not asking for anything from world of nations. I bringer of news events concerning Goons and Zulu. Bennyfactor the goon shall be killed dead.

Oh man, leader of a micro declares on GOONS. Have we seen this before?

oh no mr Uruk you mistaken. I do not declare war on Goons alliance. I only declare war on Goonie Benefactor. I shall spare the Goon alliance. Omg last time I declared war on Goon alliance they lost the entire equilibrium war!

oh no mr Uruk you mistaken. I do not declare war on Goons alliance. I only declare war on Goonie Benefactor. I shall spare the Goon alliance. Omg last time I declared war on Goon alliance they lost the entire equilibrium war!

LMFAO!! I love this guy.

o/ Ubuntu

oh no mr Uruk you mistaken. I do not declare war on Goons alliance. I only declare war on Goonie Benefactor. I shall spare the Goon alliance. [b]Omg last time I declared war on Goon alliance they lost the entire equilibrium war![/b]

I'm sure that was because of Zulu.

Either way, this is a joke.

I'm sure that was because of Zulu.

Either way, this is a joke.

You are sure it was because of Zulu? You smart man. Yes it was. This a joke? The only joke being group that calls itself alliance that has no control over members. That not alliance. That is rabble. We shall see how much mr Goonie bennyfactor will laugh with Icklwa sticking out his buttocks.

Hopefully reps can actually be sent this time.

Yeah, surely Zulu will send reps for openly declaring war on a member of GOONS instead of trying to settle things directly with Sardonic.

Yeah, surely Zulu will send reps for openly declaring war on a member of GOONS instead of trying to settle things directly with Sardonic.

but you wrong. I should not contact this Sardonic. Your own government MoFA says never contact Sardonic. It is written on Emperor Marx CN page to only contact him never Sardonic. I have yet to get reply from Emperor Marx. I will not sit and wait while a Zulu is attacked. It is within any alliances right to counterattack the offending nation. I have a bit more knowledge and guidance this time on rediculas politics. At this point in the time I have asked for no help or reps. I just would like Goons to control their members. If a Zulu do this to some one without my permission I would punish such Zulu so others teach lesson.