Orange-Flavored Baby Pact

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being in planet Bob since early 2006, I can only say that this is a giant step for both alliances, a step I would never expect to happen. 

It is always good to overcome ancient grudges, so I am happy that this has been signed. I hope this pact will serve both alliances.  

Caught us.

This treaty was years in the making, and I'm glad to finally see it come to fruition.

Does it really matter how long something's been worked on?  That doesn't really speak to its merit.

CnG is tied to the following alliances:  MK, NPO, TPF, TIO, GOONS, Umbrella, and Non Grata, not to mention a dozen smaller alliances between the four.  If you take a moment to analyze that, you realize that CnG HAS no foreign policy motivations except, apparently, making as many commitments they can't keep as possible.

Good luck with this ODN, but I think it's time you and yours figured out you can't keep everyone happy.

Edited by Chimaera

Does it really matter how long something's been worked on?  That doesn't really speak to its merit.

CnG is tied to the following alliances:  MK, NPO, TPF, TIO, GOONS, Umbrella, and Non Grata, not to mention a dozen smaller alliances between the four.  If you take a moment to analyze that, you realize that CnG HAS no foreign policy motivations except, apparently, making as many commitments they can't keep as possible.

Good luck with this ODN, but I think it's time you and yours figured out you can't keep everyone happy.

Except this is the C&G foreign policy motivation.  Ensure no one can outright attack them by drawing in every possible sphere to their defense, and sell themselves out to the highest bidder to decide who's going to lead them around.

Edited by Facade

We like to sit in the center and feel warm and fuzzy with all the affirmation to our fragile ego.

We've been calling them out on this for years to no avail - they have no shame.

When the Secretary General's guiding philosophy is literally "friends>infra", a cheeky propaganda piece that's older than his nation, and his stated goal is OOC relationships not Digiterran gameplay, you can't expect anything less than the mess you've just described.

When the Secretary General's guiding philosophy is literally "friends>infra", a cheeky propaganda piece that's older than his nation, and his stated goal is OOC relationships not Digiterran gameplay, you can't expect anything less than the mess you've just described.

It's pretty funny to see how wrong you are.

But aren't you supposed to switch to our side now that we lost a war? I'm waiting for TWiAI.

Edited by Yankees Empire

It's pretty funny to see how wrong you are.

Well, Yankees, I can link you to OsRavan's blog all about it, but it was so sillyassed that he deleted or archived it.  Maybe if you ask very nicely he'll copy/paste you a copy. 

This Week in Ai?  Post the ODN treaty, already.  I'm told it was signed before the war.

It is time alliances played realpolitik again, instead of faking OOC relationships with people we can all be certain they don't actually like in the first place.  I know one side of this treaty is, and they're doing a superb job of it. 

But aren't you supposed to switch to our side now that we lost a war? I'm waiting for TWiAI.

Certain elements of C&G have been threatening some people and promising others that they're leaving DH for upwards of 18 months.  I'll reserve the o/ for the day it happens.  C&G is missing either the discipline, will, or vision to craft a cohesive FP.  And even if they do leave DH what have we got?  The same directionless AAs who will go along with literally anything, just with new treaties.  I can hardly wait.

I can chuckle along with the "underdog" joke, Yankees, but you'll find I'm perfectly happy to cheer on ODN once ODN deserves a cheer, winning or losing aside.

Edited by Schattenmann

TBH, the day i will start worrying about my actions is when some of the people complaining in this thread start hailing me in an anouncment.  Thats my sign its times to retire and run far far far away.

::smirks:: Anyway, you are a good crew NPO.  And i look forward to working with you in the future

I don't know what info you have; I've been in ODN as long as DH has existed, and we've never had plans to abandon DH.

Join ODN and I will vote for you for Senate. That way, you can dutifully craft our new foreign policy. 

Help us, Schattenmann. You're our only hope.

help-me-obi-wan.jpg