Most Department/Ministry experience

andyt2k

I was wondering the other day, who had the most experience (amount of time) in a particular department or ministry in CN

Personally if I take into account changing alliances, brief period of inactivity and so on. I think I've got six years experience in Foreign Affairs

Being a diplomat was my first job, which I got not long after joining

I joined CN in Nov 06, which is 6 years and 4 months ago, if I take off one month from first joining CN, setting myself up, getting to know things before I got my first ever diplomat assignment to LSF waaaaay back in the day. Then 2 months for an inactive period, the last month for total time moving between alliances and so forth, 6 years seems about right.

So how about you guys, who has 4+ years within a certain department/ministry, you can count alliance leadership in this, as when I served my 3 months as Tri in LoSS, I oversaw the FA department.

Anyone got even longer than that, or something close

Be interesting to see, I know there aren't many nations still around older than myself, but it would be interesting to see any with 4+ years work put into FA, Econ, Defense, IA and so on. I'm talking any job within that department/ministry, not just running it

Edited by andyt2k

Quantum Leap of Polaris, in Ministry of Love(MoIA)

Croix of RIA also as MoIA

Almighty Grub as Ministry of Peace(MoD)

Tyga as leader(NpO and STA)

All of them spend a lot of time in their positions, however the exactly amount of time I don't know.

Over four years experience doing various roles in Defense in a handful of alliances, in no particular order and the ones I can remember:

HotU (MoD)

Athens (MoD)

STA (Bat.Com)

MHA (Ghost hunter)

Legion (Lead ghost hunter)

TTE (MoD of war)

Frostbite CN:TE (alliance leader for afew rounds)

Think thats all of them *shrugs*

Edited by the rebel

6+yrs in .gov of some sort

4 1/2 yrs leader of Valhalla

1 yr vice regent Valhalla

6-8 months FA for AI, honestly cant remember the exact date and cant be bothered to look it up

all adds upto long hours and stress, combined with a dash of fun here and there, so only a few regrets which I wont go into and derail the topic.

CJ

i've done FA for 2-3 years.  i've done IA for 4 months. some high council for several months all together about 3-4 yearish. 

In MCXA. I would count deputy level ODN work, or the equivalent in NPO/other competent alliances, to be superior to that experience; having had the misfortune of trying to talk to some of your people last summer.

In MCXA. I would count deputy level ODN work, or the equivalent in NPO/other competent alliances, to be superior to that experience; having had the misfortune of trying to talk to some of your people last summer.

yes in MCXA.  and it wasnt all peachy dealing with ODN either.

Fire team commander and diplomat for the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations, tech deal coordinator/House of Mongoose commander for the Order of Feudalistic Security, and Minister of Defense for the United Sovereign Brothers. Since rerolling and with the limited time I have, finance is where I am concentrating at the moment (possible Deputy Minister of Finance in the Coalition post-war).

Edited by Isotope

Started in early 2007, served nearly a year in GPA, Assistant MoD most of that time, MoD briefly (and some duties in other departments at different times on top of it.) Nearly a year in NoR in FA, MoFA for some months. Now about 2.5 years independent, doing it all. Add it all up ~4 years. But that's not all in a single area.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I have just over 4 years straight as an executive, if that counts as a department. Supreme Chancellor of TGR for nine months, which merged into NSO where I was Sith Lord for six months, from where I founded Gondor where I was King for a year, which merged to form Deinos where I've been Tyrant King for two years.

Edited by New Frontier