Imperial Decree - DoW

It was more of a reference to Alchemy and TSO being turned into a pile of dust. Both TSO and Alchemy have been effectively neutralized for the remainder of the war, whether you want to accept it or not. In fact, the original peace offer was given to TSO and Alchemy as far as I know.

Anyways, I'm done here. Once again, thanks Pacifica. Those whose opinion on the subject actually matter know the real reasons for your entry.

That's not begging for our lives.  If I remember correctly, we were given terms and they were rejected,  As far as I know, the only alliance on EQ's side that didn't want peace was GLOF.  I don't know why.  Those that have declared on me keep suffering double the losses that I do.  I even offered Monkeybum to train his guys in warfare after this was done.

Ted apparently knows little about us.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP, you're wrong. Just plain wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Wrong.

I could explain, but I'm not sure your homeschooled, redneck, inbreeding, paint-sniffing, alcohol-binging, heroin-abusing, cough syrup-misusing, paranoid-addled, stupidity-riddled, illogical, doublethinking, doublespeaking, biased, ignorant, pathetic little brains probably did not comprehend any of the words after "TOP". You see the NPO alliance affiliation, you see me making reference to your alliance, and that apparently constitutes an automatic peanut gallery casus belli.

In the vain (and probably misguided) hope that perhaps one of you Neaderthalic, pitchfork-wielding, methamphetamine-dealing, stuck pig-squealing, backroom-scheming, backdoor-reaming, unrealistic-dreaming, censored-bleeping, carnal-sleeping, at home weeping little Napoleons might actually have the sheer audacity to entertain the notion that you might not be the masters of your fate, nor the captains of your soul, I say to you this: you see the current alliance arrayed against you as some sort of temporary measure, some random assortment of Fate that might simply just blow away tomorrow. But you are wrong. Have you never questioned why you are so vilified, so looked down upon by the world at large? You are on the wrong side of history, my friends, and as long as you stay there, then good men everywhere will unite to face you down. So long as you exist, you will know no peace. Such is the way the world works, as it always has. You may sleep content for now, secure in your temporary seat of power, but as surely as the Light of Pacifica rises, you will be consigned to the despairs of anonyminity, unavowed and unacknowledged. Begone, disappear, it matters not how you take your leave. Just go.

Kid, you're no Horde or Thorne.

Kid, you're no Horde or Thorne.

Common now Voodoo. Thorne is in its own category, a master of its trait.

No offense to Horde, I am sure he would agree as well.

Anyway, while we can continue this broken record spin-- rebuttal repeat, we could also, just war at this point.

That's not begging for our lives.  If I remember correctly, we were given terms and they were rejected,  As far as I know, the only alliance on EQ's side that didn't want peace was GLOF.  I don't know why.  Those that have declared on me keep suffering double the losses that I do.  I even offered Monkeybum to train his guys in warfare after this was done.

You're trying too hard. Get with your buddies so yall can coordinate the party line.

Common now Voodoo. Thorne is in its own category, a master of its trait.

No offense to Horde, I am sure he would agree as well.

Anyway, while we can continue this broken record spin-- rebuttal repeat, we could also, just war at this point.

That he is. It's a shame the art has been lost to the sands of time.

Actually, you're the ones twisting the truth, you're the ones derp- terpreting Brehon's quote to suit your agenda, you're the ones misquoting loggs of Ted and Brehon. Dude, don't paint your propaganda as reality. First of all, it is not even good propaganda, anyone with any reading comprehension can see what you are trying to do and insisting on it even after people have thoroughly rebuffed you is getting a bit sad.

Pacifica was brought in for one reason, to help smash you into submission and relieve some of the false hope your alliance has when it comes to this war. You are getting out of this one way, if it takes additional pressure in the form of Pacifian might to have you see the light, that is exactly what will happen.

So we're twisting:
"Hey, we want to make sure our allies aren't alone in negotiations" with "we want a seat at the peace table". Gotcha, terrible twist to take the next logical step.

In the same vein, next time I tell you I'm coming to your house because I don't want you to dine alone, I hope you will not twist that into "he's coming to eat with us", that'd be very evil of you.

We're also twisting:

"Hey Pacifica, we need help to cover their lower to middle tier" into "hey, Pacifica, we need help to cover their lower to middle tier". Again, how dare we.

I know logs from your own coalition paint an inconvenient truth but it's not a reason to argue against them. NPO DoWed because:

1)You didn't bother to invite AI to the peace table and they want to make sure that doesn't happen again;

2)You needed help to cover us AKA some of your allies are tired of being used as punching bags for our nations.

--------

What you are hoping to achieve is a surrender from us. That won't happen.

To be clear, this is not true (about GLOF). GLOF literally is throwing their alliance into this more than anyone else is willing to. GLOF is throwing people from their alliance who are not as active and getting them to declare war for the alliance, knowing they are going to get fucked for the coalition but doing it anyways, even though this isn't their war.  I can't personally say I agree with their strategies, but anyone saying GLOF is "incompetent" at war is far off base.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I'm not sure if you guys are so blinded by your biases that you can't see it, whether you're all just bad at reading comprehension, or if you're all just trolling.

Matthew PK is disappoint.

So we're twisting:
"Hey, we want to make sure our allies aren't alone in negotiations" with "we want a seat at the peace table". Gotcha, terrible twist to take the next logical step.

In the same vein, next time I tell you I'm coming to your house because I don't want you to dine alone, I hope you will not twist that into "he's coming to eat with us", that'd be very evil of you.

We're also twisting:
"Hey Pacifica, we need help to cover their lower to middle tier" into "hey, Pacifica, we need help to cover their lower to middle tier". Again, how dare we.

I know logs from your own coalition paint an inconvenient truth but it's not a reason to argue against them. NPO DoWed because:
1)You didn't bother to invite AI to the peace table and they want to make sure that doesn't happen again;
2)You needed help to cover us AKA some of your allies are tired of being used as punching bags for our nations.

--------

Actually, what you are twisting is "our allies aren't alone in negotiations" into "OMG NPO doesn't trust its allies to do anything, and this is all a massive statement of mistrust and an NPO attempt to control everything!".

And you are also twisting "NPO we want help" into "NPO we are about to collapse here if you don't help us TOP's amazing armies will overwhelm us!"

I'm happy to see you backtrack from your alliance's earlier extremist statements, but let's not sweep it all under a rug and pretend it never happened.

Actually, what you are twisting is "our allies aren't alone in negotiations" into "OMG NPO doesn't trust its allies to do anything, and this is all a massive statement of mistrust and an NPO attempt to control everything!".

And you are also twisting "NPO we want help" into "NPO we are about to collapse here if you don't help us TOP's amazing armies will overwhelm us!"

I'm happy to see you backtrack from your alliance's earlier extremist statements, but let's not sweep it all under a rug and pretend it never happened.

Actually, you might want to check out my initial posts. They are mostly timetables of events, where I said: "TORN requested help" so "your coalition must need help" and "Brehon said he didn't want his coalition allies alone at the peace table" so "the NPO wants a seat at the peace table".

We then got progressively attacked by people on your side of the aisle who didn't want to admit that they either needed help OR that they had made a mistake by not bringing an AI representant to the peace talks. It culminated in chefjoe's delirious rants, painting us as mind controllers.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Actually, you might want to check out my initial posts. They are mostly timetables of events, where I said: "TORN requested help" so "your coalition must need help" and "Brehon said he didn't want his coalition allies alone at the peace table" so "the NPO wants a seat at the peace table".

We then got progressively attacked by people on your side of the aisle who didn't want to admit that they either needed help OR that they had made a mistake by not bringing an AI representant to the peace talks. It culminated in chefjoe's delirious rants, painting us as mind controllers.

Since you are requesting that I check only your own posts to the exclusion of what the rest of your alliance has stated, am I to assume that you are then disavowing the two arguments that your side has been repeatedly saying in this thread, namely that 1) This DoW is an alleged statement of "mistrust in our coalition" and 2) That this side allegedly requested help because they were getting hammered?

Since you are requesting that I check only your own posts to the exclusion of what the rest of your alliance has stated, am I to assume that you are then disavowing the two arguments that your side has been repeatedly saying in this thread, namely that 1) This DoW is an alleged statement of "mistrust in our coalition" and 2) That this side allegedly requested help because they were getting hammered?

I think the former isn't a stretch of the imagination. There is mistrust in your coalition. You will not publicly admit it, however. I wouldn't argue to make you admit it, it is a pointless endeavour.

The second is probably too heavy a word. We are not hammering the enemy as we do not have any offensive capability. On the other hand, we are dishing enough damage for them to wish a new alliance by their side. I do not represent my own government at this point but you have my blessing to correct people on that misconception.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

My rants were neither 'delusional' nor off the mark, TOP tried to pull more of its bs by trying to exit an entire front without including the main alliance they DoWd on that same front. TOP knows how politics in this game go and knew that not having an AI rep present might allow them to bs their way into getting our allies into exiting the war without and leave us hanging. Welp sorry TOP our allies saw what you were upto and told you to fuck off, which shows they are far more intelligent and committed then you had hoped, and further shows our trust in said allies was well founded and deserved. Sooo sorry it didnt work out as you had planned in your little end around and that our friends and allies didnt march to your tune. Deal with it and quit complaining and do more clickety clickety as the war shall go on until the arrogance you try and project gets beaten out of you, which would make everyone on your front happy and satisfied, well except for you maybe, but TOP's feelings arent really cared about ATM as you can see.

So we're twisting:

We're also twisting:

--------

Nice try to appear moderate but your side is clearly trying to paint NPO as hegemonist controllers which is false. Your side is trying to paint the AA's involved on our side as shady backstabbers which is false.

NPO entered at the request of an ally. If they weren't asked they wouldn't be here. The alliances in the Eq coalition on the TOP front wouldn't leave Ai. To insinuate that as the reason for NPO's entry is ridiculous.

The welfare of your alliance rest with your leaders. I'm sure they'll do what's best. If being recked for a couple more months is what they decide, who am I to criticize that.

I think the former isn't a stretch of the imagination. There is mistrust in your coalition. You will not publicly admit it, however. I wouldn't argue to make you admit it, it is a pointless endeavour.

The second is probably too heavy a word. We are not hammering the enemy as we do not have any offensive capability. On the other hand, we are dishing enough damage for them to wish a new alliance by their side. I do not represent my own government at this point but you have my blessing to correct people on that misconception.

Rather, you're being dealt enough damage that your nations are sinking and populating a new tier for which NPO is actually very well suited, more than many of us.

My rants were neither 'delusional' nor off the mark, TOP tried to pull more of its bs by trying to exit an entire front without including the main alliance they DoWd on that same front. TOP knows how politics in this game go and knew that not having an AI rep present might allow them to bs their way into getting our allies into exiting the war without and leave us hanging. Welp sorry TOP our allies saw what you were upto and told you to fuck off, which shows they are far more intelligent and committed then you had hoped, and further shows our trust in said allies was well founded and deserved. Sooo sorry it didnt work out as you had planned in your little end around and that our friends and allies didnt march to your tune. Deal with it and quit complaining and do more clickety clickety as the war shall go on until the arrogance you try and project gets beaten out of you, which would make everyone on your front happy and satisfied, well except for you maybe, but TOP's feelings arent really cared about ATM as you can see.

Yet your allies still entered into negotiations, ones they initiated, without asking you to be involved. This is not something TOP did but your allies.

If you can't understand it in this format I'm really giving up all hope in you.

TOP, you're wrong. Just plain wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Wrong.

I could explain, but I'm not sure your homeschooled, redneck, inbreeding, paint-sniffing, alcohol-binging, heroin-abusing, cough syrup-misusing, paranoid-addled, stupidity-riddled, illogical, doublethinking, doublespeaking, biased, ignorant, pathetic little brains probably did not comprehend any of the words after "TOP". You see the NPO alliance affiliation, you see me making reference to your alliance, and that apparently constitutes an automatic peanut gallery casus belli.

In the vain (and probably misguided) hope that perhaps one of you Neaderthalic, pitchfork-wielding, methamphetamine-dealing, stuck pig-squealing, backroom-scheming, backdoor-reaming, unrealistic-dreaming, censored-bleeping, carnal-sleeping, at home weeping little Napoleons might actually have the sheer audacity to entertain the notion that you might not be the masters of your fate, nor the captains of your soul, I say to you this: you see the current alliance arrayed against you as some sort of temporary measure, some random assortment of Fate that might simply just blow away tomorrow. But you are wrong. Have you never questioned why you are so vilified, so looked down upon by the world at large? You are on the wrong side of history, my friends, and as long as you stay there, then good men everywhere will unite to face you down. So long as you exist, you will know no peace. Such is the way the world works, as it always has. You may sleep content for now, secure in your temporary seat of power, but as surely as the Light of Pacifica rises, you will be consigned to the despairs of anonyminity, unavowed and unacknowledged. Begone, disappear, it matters not how you take your leave. Just go.

Hey NPO, should probably get the leash on this guy.

If you are so mad about not being included in the peace talks that your allies initated then perhaps you should turn your bumbling attention onto them.

On a side note, you can't beat this arragonce out of us. It doesn't matter how much national strength or technology one has in their pocession to know that we were born better than you. You know this which is why you sprout such nonsense and act like a child frothing at the mouth everytime you mention our name. By all means continue to throw your little fits, stomp your feet and cuss like a child who just discovered foul language.

If you are so mad about not being included in the peace talks that your allies initated then perhaps you should turn your bumbling attention onto them.

On a side note, you can't beat this arragonce out of us. It doesn't matter how much national strength or technology one has in their pocession to know that we were born better than you. You know this which is why you sprout such nonsense and act like a child frothing at the mouth everytime you mention our name. By all means continue to throw your little fits, stomp your feet and cuss like a child who just discovered foul language.

I have always known why I hate TOP, I am just glad that so many more people are starting to get it.  Thank you for this confirmation post. 

I also note your criticism of the loss of the ability to post (in the manner of one who lives under a bridge) effectively, I concur.  Some of the rubbish posted on this page alone shows just how far we have fallen.  We can do so much better if we just try a little harder. 

To be clear, this is not true (about GLOF). GLOF literally is throwing their alliance into this more than anyone else is willing to. GLOF is throwing people from their alliance who are not as active and getting them to declare war for the alliance, knowing they are going to get fucked for the coalition but doing it anyways, even though this isn't their war.  I can't personally say I agree with their strategies, but anyone saying GLOF is "incompetent" at war is far off base.

Nowhere did I say they were incompetent.  if it came off as that, my apologies. Yes, they have been throwing everything they can at me and some of them have been real cool to converse with and my offer to Monkeybum was legitimate.  GLOF has my respect.  I was stating why they were the only hold outs during our negotiations, from my understanding of it, is what I was wondering about.  

You're trying too hard. Get with your buddies so yall can coordinate the party line.

Just keep sending me your members during the next stagger.  They're delicious.

Nowhere did I say they were incompetent.  if it came off as that, my apologies. Yes, they have been throwing everything they can at me and some of them have been real cool to converse with and my offer to Monkeybum was legitimate.  GLOF has my respect.  I was stating why they were the only hold outs during our negotiations, from my understanding of it, is what I was wondering about. 

your understanding is deeply flawed.

Let's be real, it's not arrogance, it's hubris.  And hubris always wins in the end.  The Greeks taught us that.

Edited by SeasonsOfLove