Midtier thread

Ogaden

First of all, mid tier is between 40k and 80k.

If you are going to do a mid tier thread, provide stats.  This has no content and pointless. 

There are a few important things when discussing the mid tier battle.  For instances the amount of nations sitting at 12k tech but low infa.  These nations are the super mid tier nations and will eventually cost equilibrium the mid tier.  You simply won't out damage us and that is the point of war.  It's not about saving pixels, its about destroying your enemies pixels. 

And yes, I'm having fun destroying equilibriums mid tier. I don't even need to pm for nukes; buy um and burn um gets her done. 

Edited by kwell

Oh, The grand old Duke of York,
He had ten thousand men;
He marched them up to the top of the hill,
And he marched them down again.

And when they were up, they were up,
And when they were down, they were down,
And when they were only half-way up,
They were neither up nor down.

dude, way to make this thread even more mediocre than it was. I'd like to request a lower-mid tier thread and an upper-mid tier thread pls. 

It's not the best thread, but at the same time it isn't the worst thread either.  You gotta give it that.  The "B-" of the thread world.

First of all, mid tier is between 40k and 80k.

If you are going to do a mid tier thread, provide stats.  This has no content and pointless. 

There are a few important things when discussing the mid tier battle.  For instances the amount of nations sitting at 12k tech but low infa.  These nations are the super mid tier nations and will eventually cost equilibrium the mid tier.  You simply won't out damage us and that is the point of war.  It's not about saving pixels, its about destroying your enemies pixels. 

And yes, I'm having fun destroying equilibriums mid tier. I don't even need to pm for nukes; buy um and burn um gets her done. 

This is an interesting theory you have, let's see how it works in practice.