Make War not Love

sippyjuice

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a mistake.

All I heard was the cry of a baby. Get the wah out your voice son. These GDA nations are screwed. GDA has one of the worst Infra to tech ratios for the upper half of an alliance I've seen this war. They'll be dismantled in a week once it's their turn.

Not that I am overly shocked that the fine group of 22 needed to be reinforced, but... this is just funny.

Let it be know that on this day... the conglomeration formerly known as the "22 Alliance Pile of ****" has now become the "23 Alliance Pile of ****"

Well then I'm sure your fine group of well build nations will have an easy time mopping up our nations not in peace mode then. I mean if you can find any slots considering we're hit by 22 alliances...(oh they got in 20 wars) well that's just depressing for the other 22, so welcome and kiss that infra good-bye because it will be leaving quickly and GDA can then go back to being completely irrelevant.   :smug:

No matter how much fresh crap you add onto the crap pile, it's still going to be crap. Luckily this is the kind that won't stink very long.

Have fun, TLR.

GDA got these people to post snide and ignorant comments.

They must be doing something right.

How very brave of you GDA. You are only a month late. 

A month passed, this is depressing as I thought all alliances on the DH side would be out of PM by now.

Unless a month didn't pass.

Such a brave brave alliance you are.

Interesting choice.

It's not that interesting and brave, they went where their treaties brought them.

Honorable.

Hm, don't lets these pricks that are losing get to you, they have to act all big and bad so they may try to act like they are winning.

Welcome to the fight friends o/

Ps - I'm from Georgia, IF I WANT TO SAY WHERE I AM FROM I WILL, GIVE ME A WARN FOR IT. :U

Edited by iKronos

That would actually help some of our guys. Draw that up and have it on my desk in the morning, please. :P

Honestly though, have you guys ever sat back and thought about the things that have been done over the years, play connect the dots, and see how it got to this point now? You gotta figure, 23 AA's with hostilities toward a handful, you must have done something to earn it. To piss off that many people is slightly impressive, a little amusing, and quite disappointing... because, some of you guys used to be pretty good folks. Some of you still are. Once this is over I sincerely hope people can hit the reset button and try again.

This is CN, there is no clean hands left in this game. I see plenty of individuals (both high and low profile) on your side of the divide who have participated in nefarious acts over the years (acts which still resonate in some quarters). Anyone (outside of long time neutrals) who claims to be pure as the driven snow are full of it, we are all in the same plague pit.

Hm, don't lets these pricks that are losing get to you, they have to act all big and bad so they may try to act like they are winning.

Welcome to the fight friends o/

Ps - I'm from Georgia :U

dude, that goes in your e-harmony profile, not here :)

Congrats to GDA on making a terrible, terrible mistake. I will say this though - Sparta, when you are being out coordinated by MCXA and GDA, it really is a time for introspection and reevaluation.

What are you babbling about? 22 alliances (I believe was the number) signed the document DoW on ODN and INT stating that defensive attacks on one was to be considered a war on all.  I am referring specifically to that DoW and their subsequent handling of the war. I know this is hard for you so I will go slow. Your coalition now recognizes that 23 alliances in your coalition are in hostility with TLR. Do you need stick men and diagrams?

Strange I'm not fighting TLR nor is anyone in the alliance I currently reside... Oh wait its only Rush Sykes not understanding rhetoric, I would of thought you would considering you're allied to the alliance that used Everything.Must.Die

The point is pick a side: either we're fighting all of you (the 22 undersigned alliances on the joint DoW) due to the "attack on one is an attack on all" policy, or we are fighting seven of you, and you have zero leg to stand on. This is your rhetoric, not ours - don't get all butthurt when it's used against you.

The point is pick a side: either we're fighting all of you (the 22 undersigned alliances on the joint DoW) due to the "attack on one is an attack on all" policy, or we are fighting seven of you, and you have zero leg to stand on. This is your rhetoric, not ours - don't get all butthurt when it's used against you.

Perhaps you shouldn't take rhetoric literally then.

Just like all your (anyones) defence treaties that have something similar to "attack on one is attack on all" in them, is just rhetoric until its followed through and I see TLR declare war on 25+ alliances and not just two. So it isn't just our sides policy its everyones policy who holds a MDP.

Perhaps you shouldn't take rhetoric literally then.

Just like all your (anyones) defence treaties that have something similar to "attack on one is attack on all" in them, is just rhetoric until its followed through and I see TLR declare war on 25+ alliances and not just two. So it isn't just our sides policy its everyones policy who holds a MDP.

Thank you for agreeing with me, the attack on one is an attack on all is meaningless then.

Wow, I do not think GDA has caused this much angst in its entire existence.  Anytime you get a bunch of people who feel compelled to tell you how easy it will be to beat you then you know your doing it right. 

TLR are frustrated at their lack of action.

Not a problem I'm having though.

Welcome to the fray and hf!

Honest question, what's all the fixation with 22 or 23 group of alliances hitting you..I mean you've done that several times in the past yourself.

Why would you expect any consistence from those group of hypocrites? Everything for them is good and right, unless they find themselves in the dead end of their own tactics, when they will start to complain about them. Double standards as always. 

Why would you expect any consistence from those group of hypocrites? Everything for them is good and right, unless they find themselves in the dead end of their own tactics, when they will start to complain about them. Double standards as always. 

Hmmm, I can't remember when we piled that much NS on one or two alliances, excluding karma because NPO. 

TLR are frustrated at their lack of action.

Not a problem I'm having though.

then tell them and rest of CnG to get out of PM. we'll give them plenty of action and loving.  they just seem a little to scared to come out and play

then tell them and rest of CnG to get out of PM. we'll give them plenty of action and loving.  they just seem a little to scared to come out and play

Awww, MCXA is so cute. If we did that you'd have to rely on your friends to bail you out. Even with most of our mid tiers in PM, you are still doing the worst out of pretty much every alliance in your coalition.

Multicolored Cross-x Alliance
Damage done: 243,650
Damage taken: 297,208
Ratio: 0.82 

Hmmm, I can't remember when we piled that much NS on one or two alliances, excluding karma because NPO. 

Yea it might have been 21 or 20 alliances and not 22. Sorry, I stand corrected.

ex-Heg boogeyman and getting piled by so many has to be the worst line of discussion after peace mode arguments, tho I think peace mode arguments will start getting relevant in couple of weeks. 

Most of the nations that matter are out of pm. Unfortunately they are starting to have trouble finding targets because Derprush has been peacing out anything over 70k. 

That would actually help some of our guys. Draw that up and have it on my desk in the morning, please. :P

Honestly though, have you guys ever sat back and thought about the things that have been done over the years, play connect the dots, and see how it got to this point now? You gotta figure, 23 AA's with hostilities toward a handful, you must have done something to earn it. To piss off that many people is slightly impressive, a little amusing, and quite disappointing... because, some of you guys used to be pretty good folks. Some of you still are. Once this is over I sincerely hope people can hit the reset button and try again.

Look at you, ye of little faith. YOu do not see the invisible hand of Allarchon guiding events to this point, the cRapture. He has opened the gates of Doomsphere and the Five horsemen (GOONS Umb MK, TLR and ODN) and the ponyman (TOP) of the Apocalypse  have ridden out to cleanse this world of those alliances not worthy of having top tier nations. You and your band of heretics will be smashed in their wake (even if you are still recovering from the last time we shattered your pitiful alliance) and the world will continue to suffer under our thumb.

Glory be to Allarchon. Death to GDA (its pretty much assured, you know).

Edited by tamerlane

Most of the nations that matter are out of pm. Unfortunately they are starting to have trouble finding targets because Derprush has been peacing out anything over 70k. 

sorry  were not apart of derprush.  but looking at my  boys  hhmmm very little in PM. sorry try again.