Make War not Love

sippyjuice

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering the majority of your nations are in PM we shall see

Well then I'm sure your fine group of well build nations will have an easy time mopping up our nations not in peace mode then. I mean if you can find any slots considering we're hit by 22 alliances...(oh they got in 20 wars) well that's just depressing for the other 22, so welcome and kiss that infra good-bye because it will be leaving quickly and GDA can then go back to being completely irrelevant.  :smug:

Well then I'm sure your fine group of well build nations will have an easy time mopping up our nations not in peace mode then. I mean if you can find any slots considering we're hit by 22 alliances...(oh they got in 20 wars) well that's just depressing for the other 22, so welcome and kiss that infra good-bye because it will be leaving quickly and GDA can then go back to being completely irrelevant.  :smug:

I know right? I mean, you guys basically sent us an invitation (via our hot friend MCXA) and then we get stood up.

Worst Valentines day ever :(

didn't mean to post that on this forum my bad. 

"Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified"

False.   :P

I will have you know that once my agents are done counting to potato and watching Jersey Shore they will be writing an angry letter to your agency!

It may or may not be disturbingly similar to that of the UN's letter to DPRK (which was fantastically effective as you all can see).

Just an observation, but I count 6-7 alliances that have hit TLR or vice versa, not 22.

Just an observation, but I count 6-7 alliances that have hit TLR or vice versa, not 22.

Dude, you cannot have it both ways. If 6 or 7 alliances hit us based on "An attack on one is an attack on all"... then by your own coalitions definition, you have 22 alliances on us. 

Dude, you cannot have it both ways. If 6 or 7 alliances hit us based on "An attack on one is an attack on all"... then by your own coalitions definition, you have 22 alliances on us.

To be fair, if you want to include the rest of the Equilibrium Coalition in the count of who is "hitting" you, then you also need to include the count of the rest of your coalition.

To be fair, if you want to include the rest of the Equilibrium Coalition in the count of who is "hitting" you, then you also need to include the count of the rest of your coalition.

What are you babbling about? 22 alliances (I believe was the number) signed the document DoW on ODN and INT stating that defensive attacks on one was to be considered a war on all.  I am referring specifically to that DoW and their subsequent handling of the war. I know this is hard for you so I will go slow. Your coalition now recognizes that 23 alliances in your coalition are in hostility with TLR. Do you need stick men and diagrams?

What are you babbling about? 22 alliances (I believe was the number) signed the document DoW on ODN and INT stating that defensive attacks on one was to be considered a war on all.  I am referring specifically to that DoW and their subsequent handling of the war. I know this is hard for you so I will go slow. Your coalition now recognizes that 23 alliances in your coalition are in hostility with TLR. Do you need stick men and diagrams?

No, I understand that is how you want to spin it, though you will also note that my comment was in reference to alliances "hitting" TLR which suggests actively engaged alliances. I am pointing out that it is not simply TLR v 22 as the original comment implied, given those 22 are also engaged with other alliances. These numbers only work from a coalition perspective, and even then the number of alliances is irrelevant relative to other tier statistics (as you well know).

No, I understand that is how you want to spin it, though you will also note that my comment was in reference to alliances "hitting" TLR which suggests actively engaged alliances. I am pointing out that it is not simply TLR v 22 as the original comment implied, given those 22 are also engaged with other alliances. These numbers only work from a coalition perspective, and even then the number of alliances is irrelevant relative to other tier statistics (as you well know).

How do you say with a straight face that "that is how I want to spin it".... those in question have been VERY adamant that exactly what I said.. is exactly the case. I know its important for the self-esteem of the pile of crap aligned against us, that it be presented as something other than an already overwhelming advantage , but you are trying too hard, and are missing the forest because those silly trees are in your way.

Do you need stick men and diagrams?

That would actually help some of our guys. Draw that up and have it on my desk in the morning, please. :P

Honestly though, have you guys ever sat back and thought about the things that have been done over the years, play connect the dots, and see how it got to this point now? You gotta figure, 23 AA's with hostilities toward a handful, you must have done something to earn it. To piss off that many people is slightly impressive, a little amusing, and quite disappointing... because, some of you guys used to be pretty good folks. Some of you still are. Once this is over I sincerely hope people can hit the reset button and try again.

That would actually help some of our guys. Draw that up and have it on my desk in the morning, please. :P

Honestly though, have you guys ever sat back and thought about the things that have been done over the years, play connect the dots, and see how it got to this point now? You gotta figure, 23 AA's with hostilities toward a handful, you must have done something to earn it. To piss off that many people is slightly impressive, a little amusing, and quite disappointing... because, some of you guys used to be pretty good folks. Some of you still are. Once this is over I sincerely hope people can hit the reset button and try again.

I know, I know, I am a good guy. :) 

How do you say with a straight face that "that is how I want to spin it".... those in question have been VERY adamant that exactly what I said.. is exactly the case. I know its important for the self-esteem of the pile of crap aligned against us, that it be presented as something other than an already overwhelming advantage , but you are trying too hard, and are missing the forest because those silly trees are in your way.

Of course this side has a numbers advantage, though that advantage is mainly distributed through the middle and lower tiers as your side likes to point out. My point is that the advantage is not anywhere near the 22:1 advantage suggested, nor is it 22:4 if the rest of C&G is included, or 22:5 including NG (with NoR also on RIA), given that many (or most) of the 22 are also engaged across other fronts, and the alliances are of different sizes. Across the coalition, the advantage based on the number of alliances is roughly 50:18, though better stats would include the number of nations (rather than alliances), and the distribution of tiers. So, yes there is an advantage, but suggesting that it is TLR v 22 significantly overstates that advantage. Edited by Sir Humphrey

Well if you're going to count it that way, then you have 49 alliances on you. Learn to count dude.