Apology from Non Grata

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no win or lose in a war, only losses. 

You forgot to take a shot at TOP in your post. Are we no longer the very center of your world, the object of your closest attention? Have you no more diatribes with which to serenade us?

Welcome on and all, NG. I look forward to seeing what remains in the wake of the Gayroller. Have fun!

This would be a viable strategy if any of your top tier guys could win a war.

Rarely does either one "win" a war between nations.  It's more like some people are beaten down more than others.  Even if GAs fail, nukes and CMs do a lot of damage.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Rarely does either one "win" a war between nations.  It's more like some people are beaten down more than others.  Even if GAs fail, nukes and CMs do a lot of damage.

Even if GAs fail, nukes and CMs do a lot of damage.

nukes and CMs do a lot of damage

CMs do a lot of damage.

What? Also on my original nation, I tended to lose a lot more nukes than GA's, but they must not teach you what war actually is in Argent. Edited by dane0

I think Umbrella is losing a lot faster than most of us thought they would :S

The problem is that when the infra is blown off and all the easy NS is destroyed, you really think you can find 400-600 75K+ nations willing to keep 1k infra nuke turrets in battle and properly staggered?  That's when you'll see the curve lighten up.

Look at it this way.  Derp Rush coaltion needed something like 22 alliances to take on 2?  You really think that both coalitions aren't already jockey'ing for power post-war and trying to take as little damage as you can?  I don't think DR/NPO are so much, but I know for sure that XX/SF/NpO/Afterbirth are taking as light a load as possible.

The most lolworthy even of late 2013 will be when XX/SF asserts their dominance.  And I'll try to hold back my 'I told you so's'.

The problem is that when the infra is blown off and all the easy NS is destroyed, you really think you can find 400-600 75K+ nations willing to keep 1k infra nuke turrets in battle and properly staggered?  That's when you'll see the curve lighten up.

Look at it this way.  Derp Rush coaltion needed something like 22 alliances to take on 2?  You really think that both coalitions aren't already jockey'ing for power post-war and trying to take as little damage as you can?  I don't think DR/NPO are so much, but I know for sure that XX/SF/NpO/Afterbirth are taking as light a load as possible.

The most lolworthy even of late 2013 will be when XX/SF asserts their dominance.  And I'll try to hold back my 'I told you so's'.

You truly believe this?  Ok, go ahead and do so.  Your sad rhetoric is just that.  Sad.  :facepalm:

It seems for sure that many people in that coalition are trying as hard as they can to make sure others shoulder the burden. Problem is that the alliances those alliances are hoping will carry the burden are in turn expecting those original alliances to do all the fighting themselves. The result is no one fights except those alliances with the tenacity and righteousness to realize that they should do their own fighting themselves.