LoSSes to be had

andyt2k

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea: how about we stop this stupid argument and fight? What's done is done, there's no changing it now, so how about we drop this pathetic excuse for a pissing match until the War's over and let Nukes Fly?

o7 LoSS
o/ War
o/ Amossio, have fun my friend, and thank you for trying to end this :D

Edited by Imperium of Cadia

Right, like I said, dogpiling isn't being a winning strategist, its about getting the masses worked up and pointing them in a particular direction.  Does it work?  Sometimes, but to call it a strategy is an insult to all the strategists out there.

It's a strategy, not a very good one I agree but if it does the job then so be it.

I am sure TIO will have fun with the huge aid drop youll need in about 3 weeks.

Heya, Laslo. Hope MK's treating you well!

Also, just a friendly reminder to update your Forum Profile to reflect the AA you've been in since your resurrection from inactivity. ;) Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

Awwww you don't need us anymore to complicate the web now that you are in MK. How sad!

Hardly looks good if you were indeed a useful idiot.

The rest of GATO thinks differently vis a vis TIO so no real issue regardless, I quit active leadership very shortly after due to lack of interest.

I wouldn't even give them that long.

Oh, will you be surrendering before that?  Or do you think Umbrella is going to come save you?  Or do you think your nations will all be to small for them to hit?  Or maybe you think Admin will strike down your enemies from on high?  Or maybe you are just hoping they will get tired beating on you and wander off bored?  Because my name's Pitt, and you ain't talkin' your ass outta this shit.  Sure not fighting your way out it either.

Oh, will you be surrendering before that?  Or do you think Umbrella is going to come save you?  Or do you think your nations will all be to small for them to hit?  Or maybe you think Admin will strike down your enemies from on high?  Or maybe you are just hoping they will get tired beating on you and wander off bored?  Because my name's Pitt, and you ain't talkin' your ass outta this shit.  Sure not fighting your way out it either.

Oh stop it with the bravado. You're impressing even less people than you did when you were in any sort of position of power. You're a washed up wannabe and no one is fooled by your tired gimmick.

Agreeing with potato. Plus the fact that Umbrella is still having me add nations to the aid waiting lists because apparently you guys aren't giving them enough of a fight to make it detrimental for them to continue sending aid.

You're a funny guy TBB.

e: It feels weird to be agreeing with ODN guys so much. Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

Agreeing with potato. ...

e: It feels weird to be agreeing with ODN guys so much.

It's a long time since we managed to pass the grotesque lump known as potato from our system. But I understand that it must be something awful, even agreeing with us at one remove. We're so feared and reviled, after all, that we have more or less a whole alphabet of alliances dancing with us.

It's a long time since we managed to pass the grotesque lump known as potato from our system. But I understand that it must be something awful, even agreeing with us at one remove. We're so feared and reviled, after all, that we have more or less a whole alphabet of alliances dancing with us.

I was even agreeing with Tiggah earlier. Though knowing that potato isn't actually in ODN anymore does make me feel all warm and fuzzy about you guys.

Oh stop it with the bravado. You're impressing even less people than you did when you were in any sort of position of power. You're a washed up wannabe and no one is fooled by your tired gimmick.

Ah did I hit a nerve?  It seems my gimmick remains stong as it still draws out the slow witted to play.    And what is this bravado you speak of?  Perhaps silly comments from your side decalring how wonderful your doing as your nations get smaller and smaller?  It is not bavado that you are losing it is a simple fact.  You have managed to turn the world against you.  I did not do that to you.  I give credit where credit is do.  You did it to yourselves.  Now take some time a come up with something witty.  I will give you a couple days.       

Ah did I hit a nerve?  It seems my gimmick remains stong as it still draws out the slow witted to play.    And what is this bravado you speak of?  Perhaps silly comments from your side decalring how wonderful your doing as your nations get smaller and smaller?  It is not bavado that you are losing it is a simple fact.  You have managed to turn the world against you.  I did not do that to you.  I give credit where credit is do.  You did it to yourselves.  Now take some time a come up with something witty.  I will give you a couple days.       

Couple months maybe and you might get something. 

I believe this is the first time ODN has faced such odds in 5+ years? no wonder the bawwing. Its okay, see all the major CN alliances around you? They've all faced similar odds atleast twice or more before in the same time period, they're all around. 

I haven't seen any ODN member 'bawwing' anywhere.

We understand that you're all terrified of us, for some reason, hence the derp rush.

We're having fun. We intend to come out of this well.

We note your antipathy.