An Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how people whinge that ODN/Int got "dog-piled", then turn around and do the exact same thing. lol Regardless, enjoy the wars. Good to see it finally happen.

Kind of hard to call it a dogpile when "an attack on one is an attack on all"

Anarchy Inc. started this war. They're damn sure going to pay for it.

You didn't get the memo? Seriously? I'm not sure how that happened... you're on my priority e-mail list, too ( <3 )! Check your spam box, ok? Anyway, the long and short of it is that Umbrella gets the award for kicking things off this go-around.

Btw, how ya doing? Hope you're keeping DT company in the TOP embassy while I lack access to our boards... 

You didn't get the memo? Seriously? I'm not sure how that happened... you're on my priority e-mail list, too ( <3 )! Check your spam box, ok? Anyway, the long and short of it is that Umbrella gets the award for kicking things off this go-around.

Btw, how ya doing? Hope you're keeping DT company in the TOP embassy while I lack access to our boards... 

When you think to take determination of your fate into your own hands, that is the moment you can be crushed. Be cautious. Allow for surprises. When you create, there are always other forces at work.

DH started this war in a sneaky way too scared to come at us head on and if a massive reduction of our NS is the price paid to see their scumbag bloc smashed forever then its money well spent.

Good luck VE

Edited by Alterego

DH started this war in a sneaky way too scared to come at us head on and if a massive reduction of our NS is the price paid to see their scumbag bloc smashed forever then its money well spent.

Good luck VE

Why are your opinions so boring and narrow minded?

Good luck VE

Don't dance around the issue, you are clumsy as a drunken ogre.  Neither party attempted diplomacy, logically both are responsible for the starting of the war.

You sound kind of mad here... Do you want to talk about it?

Good luck VE

Good luck VE

You can do better than that Alterego.

AI started this war by attacking and quite a lot of you supported them for starting this war, as evident by how many alliances are in a state of war currently.  You can't blame DH for starting this war when the first shots were fired at DH, not DR. 

That said, we'll see how long our stand of the 300 lasts against the thousands of Persians coming hard at us.  Sit back, relax, and enjoy the war.

Nothing wrong with BIBO. AI started this.

Nothing wrong with BIBO. AI started this.

Yep, AI started this by filling M9P's slots so he could get to PM every time, in fact everyone agrees with you......ohh wai...except Admin whom deleted those wars and everyone else NOT fighting on your side :rolleyes:

Yep, AI started this by filling M9P's slots so he could get to PM every time, in fact everyone agrees with you......ohh wai...except Admin whom deleted those wars and everyone else NOT fighting on your side :rolleyes:

Most historical accounts distract attention from the secret influences behind great events. Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know.

Chefjoe, you do realize Umb only did that once, and it wasn't to protect puppet's from taking damage, it was to deal damage to him ourselves, right?

If it was the filling of war slots that had your panties in a twist the war would've started earlier, when people who were not Umbrella filled his war slots first.

Lets get real here son, this war wasn't started because of puppets war slots.  Even the neutrals could tell there was a cold war going on.

Edited by Caliph

Chefjoe, you do realize Umb only did that once, and it wasn't to protect puppet's from taking damage, it was to deal damage to him ourselves, right?

If it was the filling of war slots that had your panties in a twist the war would've started earlier, when people who were not Umbrella filled his war slots first.

Lets get real here son, this war wasn't started because of puppets war slots.  Even the neutrals could tell there was a cold war going on.

His truth suffers from too much analysis,