An Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This I respect.

This, well I don't even know what to say about this.

Cmon, you're gonna say that alliances like Argent and GOD are fighting on the same side for reasons other than mutual hatred and political necessity?

And that's Mael for you. At least he backs up his words. And congrats VE! Have at AI while you can. If things go my way, we'll be taking all of your war from them, since they don't really deserve anymore fun in my opinion.

Yeah, come on AI, share the booty :(

Also, gift for VE :P

11819896.jpg

Cmon, you're gonna say that alliances like Argent and GOD are fighting on the same side for reasons other than mutual hatred and political necessity?

Such rhetoric really has no meaning, as the criticism you level would equally hold for almost any major war. To say something is 'political necessity' is ambiguous and hardly even a criticism (most wars are seen as politically necessary, and in fact were there a war that was politically unnecessary it would probably be one worth condemning), and to speak of 'mutual hatred' ignores the reality that three years of experience provide a sound foundation for the negative sentiment that has accumulated. We're allied because we find the behavior of Doom House to be unacceptable, and the way our coalition feels has very little to do with the intrinsic character of anyone on the other side. Argent participated in deposition of Pacifica when it was felt they had gone too far, and we believe that legacy is consistent with the present. I don’t wish to carry this further as I respect the connection we once had as allies, but if anything Virida is a far more appropriate target of the criticisms you lay out in the OP than any member of our coalition. I think it would have served you better to simply follow the honorable example of Warrior Concept rather than libel a conglomerate of people with legitimate grievances. 

That being said, amazingly enough,  I actually rather like Xiphosis and the good people of GOD.

Edited by iamthey