Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1358570814' post='3079569']
On everything. Every dime you have extorted from us, every unit of tech, every invalid CB and every war you waged just for kicks, every nation and every community you have hurt. And all those dumb little drawings and poems you force people to make.

You owe a lot, and I do hope you are ground into a fine dust before you are even granted the opportunity to start repaying.

If your alliance survives that long, anyway. We all know how quickly GOONS folds when you apply a little pressure. After all, it's not easy to collect pubbie tears when you're busy getting your ass whooped.
[/quote]

Stow the bullcrap, Jimmy Savile. We've never extorted anyone. Period. For you to talk about all the wrong that we have allegedly done is incredibly amusing to me for obvious reasons. If you've got a problem with our way of handling problem individuals and the deterrents we use to great effect you're more than welcome to keep preaching from your litterbox about it all you want, we already know you won't put your money where you mouth is because you haven't got a leg to stand on.

[quote name='Pariah' timestamp='1358577013' post='3079682']
And that somehow displaces you from the situation, how? You joined the alliance, so I assume you thought it to be in your best interest to take upon you all that they stand for - past and present.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]When I was last a member MK stood for justice. They became corrupted when I left. Now that I have returned they are once again a beacon of light in this dark world.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]I look forward to PZI. I will resist you clowns to the end. After years of preparation the Rebel Virginia war machine is complete. You will all fall before me,[/color]

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358576879' post='3079678']
What? no counters from ever-ready well oiled war machines of the elite?
[/quote]

You must truly, truly think highly of Umbrella's allies if you think that they can mount an organized counterattack in less than 12 hours.

I think you for your praise!

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1358577283' post='3079685']
It's looking like they only have fair weather friends guess that is where the name Umbrella came from.
Hope they are good at diverting nukes.
Must admit I'm surprised with all the wisdom there that they never saw this coming, or maybe the did. BFF sure ran away.
[/quote]

i wrote my pep thread for this war in november just saying

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358575008' post='3079646']
I love you guys. You know this but I have to disagree. You claim it was purposeful but all you have is speculation based on the timing. I'll admit you're probably right about the individuals working in collusion with Puppets but there is no real proof of it. Then, I've seen where Umb high gov had no clue this was going on. Usually the old addage was the membership pays for gov actions....this time the gov wasn't in on it IF there was anything to be in on.....so dunno. I think diplomacy could have worked something out. I just think you guys wanted this and I'm cool with it. Rather get this whole thing done now and move on but don't say it's a good CB when its really not Brehon. It could be if you have solid proof of collusion. All you have is wars declared within minutes of eachother which could actually be coincidence or puppets hitting AI on his own knowing his slots were getting taken by Umb but the Umb guys not knowing. Not so solid as you claim but reason nonetheless so I ain't mad. Let's just be honest and keep it in context here. If you have info that dispels my concerns here...by all means I'm open. Until then I see it as quite a bit opportunist and without a great deal of merit...a tiny shred but not much. I don;t even care about Umb and I like you guys and AI a great deal. I just call them like I see 'em.
[/quote]

Just an FYI if im not mistaken White Majik is umbrella gov there for they knew what was going on.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1358577084' post='3079684']
There's a storm coming, Umbrella. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

I like this. It's about time.
[/quote]well you know how that movie ended

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1358577570' post='3079689']
You must truly, truly think highly of Umbrella's allies if you think that they can mount an organized counterattack in less than 12 hours.

[/quote]

We did expect better. Tragically disappointing.

You know you could be off.. planning it.. instead of running your mouth.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' timestamp='1358577711' post='3079693']
well you know how that movie ended
[/quote]
All the bad guys died, Catwoman and Batman moved to Italy after a successful campaign, and Alfred lived happily ever after?

Doesn't seem to apply here. Unless you plan to change sides like Catwoman did. I don't think you'll pull a TOP.

Oh my god, I just read through this entire topic...

In order!

1) Tom Riddle, you're a silly poster and should stop silly posting.
2) RV, you're pretty darn silly too, but at least you're a silly poster on our side. It's like Psyops warfare, if you will.
3) Genuine props to AI for actually pulling this off. I'm impressed, considering this is your first for-realsies bout.
4) HeroofTime, I thought you deleted! And now you're in RIA. I'm very confused.
5) I'm still utterly shocked at some of the people here on the other side not understanding Umbrellan culture. Not too difficult to understand.
6) Happy hunting from all sides. This should be a good war!

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1358577653' post='3079691']
Speaking of GOONS, I can't wait until they get smashed along with their friends.
[/quote]
The arrogance from the side who has the disadvantage after having a pair of its top 3-5 alliances already in is !@#$@#$ priceless. Well done on kicking your own asses and being proud doing it.

DH lives to fight. You've brought a fight to us. We are far better at warring than you !@#$% who have sat half the wars since karma out or those who put their upper tiers into peace mode. We are some of the most efficient and most relentless alliances in this realm. We aren't going to fall to a bunch of clowns just yet.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1358577473' post='3079687']
Stow the bullcrap, Jimmy Savile. We've never extorted anyone. Period. For you to talk about all the wrong that we have allegedly done is incredibly amusing to me for obvious reasons. If you've got a problem with our way of handling problem individuals and the deterrents we use to great effect you're more than welcome to keep preaching from your litterbox about it all you want, we already know you won't put your money where you mouth is because you haven't got a leg to stand on.
[/quote]

I think it is hilarious how blatant of a liar you are. You and the rest of your sorry excuse for an alliance thrive on terror and extortion, you attack small, unaligned nations for no reason and force them to do humiliating and nigh-impossible tasks for in order to feed your sick egos. You and your alliance are the number one cause of everything that is wrong with CN. I can't wait until you get destroyed, and on that day I will be happy.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358578163' post='3079701']
The arrogance from the side who has the disadvantage after having a pair of its top 3-5 alliances already in is !@#$@#$ priceless. Well done on kicking your own asses and being proud doing it.

DH lives to fight. You've brought a fight to us. We are far better at warring than you !@#$% who have sat half the wars since karma out or those who put their upper tiers into peace mode. We are some of the most efficient and most relentless alliances in this realm. We aren't going to fall to a bunch of clowns just yet.
[/quote]

And you. Don't even get me started on you, you waited until I was damn near ZI to attack me when you could've hit me at anytime. If that isn't cowardice, I don't know what is.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1358578109' post='3079700']
Oh my god, I just read through this entire topic...

In order!

1) Tom Riddle, you're a silly poster and should stop silly posting.
2) RV, you're pretty darn silly too, but at least you're a silly poster on our side. It's like Psyops warfare, if you will.
3) Genuine props to AI for actually pulling this off. I'm impressed, considering this is your first for-realsies bout.
4) HeroofTime, I thought you deleted! And now you're in RIA. I'm very confused.
5) I'm still utterly shocked at some of the people here on the other side not understanding Umbrellan culture. Not too difficult to understand.
6) Happy hunting from all sides. This should be a good war!
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff]I am not silly.[/color]

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1358577570' post='3079689']

[/quote]
Wait, wait. Aren't you in the group that has been saying, "Ohhh, you did it now! You're so screwed!" for the past 30 pages? With all you've been hyping, I don't think a response of more than 25 wars in counter are too much to expect. But even that has not happened yet. If y'all are such terrifying war machines, we should already be dead, no?

--edit:
[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1358578109' post='3079700']
[/quote]
We've been around for quite some time, you know. This isn't our first rodeo, it's just the first under this name.

Edited by jraenar

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1358578312' post='3079703']

And you. Don't even get me started on you, you waited until I was damn near ZI to attack me when you could've hit me at anytime. If that isn't cowardice, I don't know what is.
[/quote]
You were above my range. I declared when you reached my range. Now you have been beaten below my range. If you didn't want to be attacked, there was a process.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358577684' post='3079692']
Just an FYI if im not mistaken White Majik is umbrella gov there for they knew what was going on.
[/quote]

I don't know anyone from Umbrella or how their gov works. I heard this stuff 8th hand mostly but no one I talked to really said anything about high gov knowing anything. What gov spot for reference? We have High court and congress for example that are elected but really are not in the "inner circle" so to speak about the OPSEC stuff and all that. Deputies as well. I know Pacifica doesn't care about levels of gov (1V joke) but for me if your not Minister+ ie executive you don't count.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1358578396' post='3079706']
Wait, wait. Aren't you in the group that has been saying, "Ohhh, you did it now! You're so screwed!" for the past 30 pages? With all you've been hyping, I don't think a response of more than 25 wars in counter are too much to expect. But even that has not happened yet. If y'all are such terrifying war machines, we should already be dead, no?
[/quote]
It takes time to dig graves. We're basically acting out Holes right now.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1358576619' post='3079674']
In mathematics, we have a term for this. "Almost surely." It means that an event occurs with a probability of approximately, but not exactly, one. It allows for the infinitesimal possibility that ridiculous coincidences could occur in reality, with, in actual practice, negligible likelihood.

Is it [i]possible [/i]for this to have been one big misunderstanding and goofy coincidence? Did three Umbrella nations, all acting individually and of their own accord, just [i]happen[/i] to have hit him within 4 minutes of each other and within 4 minutes of his coming out of peace mode, at an odd hour of the day, despite previous negotiations that Umbrella would stay out of these things? Sure. It's [i]possible[/i]. The odds? Negligible.

We might as well begin questioning our very senses of the world around us, for it's just as likely that we are all plugged into a virtual reality on a hard drive that exists in a plane outside our own...

This is far above and beyond reasonable doubt. This exceeds all but the most unreasonable of doubt.
[/quote]

I gotta say, from an outsider's perspective this seems to be spot on. Sans doctored screenshots, etc., this seems like a pretty open and shut CB.

The kind where someone says "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" right before they get smacked in the gob.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1358578513' post='3079709']
Using some of the past CB's as a set standard, this justification is tight.
[/quote]

"This CB is !@#$%* but using the standard of past CB's it's far less !@#$%*."

Well OK then.