New Year, New Sparta, New War

sourcy

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357068797' post='3070195']
"Attempt" is quite correct. It'll fail. Miserably.
[/quote]

Then why bother even paying attention to anything I've said thus far?

Edited by sourcy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it gives me entertainment while I wait until update to further smash into your other little friend who decided to join your silly little cause.

My plan will strengthen every member in the Alliance, as a whole. I have no delusions of grandeur that the Alliance is mine in any means, I'm merely doing what I think is best for the majority as a whole. Who, just so you know, allowed the system to go through without any final complaint. Just because you didn't bother to log in at all that week, or at all bring up your concerns with anyone in Govt, doesn't mean the others didn't ask questions.

Those who join you are free to do as they please, though doing so will just make them Helots as you are, unable to ever apply as a Free Citizen of Sparta in the future.

Yeah, I run it like the Sparta of old. Not the sad excuse as portrayed in 300. Thanks.

Edited by DeathAdder

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357069202' post='3070201']
Because it gives me entertainment while I wait until update to further smash into your other little friend who decided to join your silly little cause.

My plan will strengthen every member in the Alliance, as a whole. I have no delusions of grandeur that the Alliance is mine in any means, I'm merely doing what I think is best for the majority as a whole. Who, just so you know, allowed the system to go through without any final complaint. Just because you didn't bother to log in at all that week, or at all bring up your concerns with anyone in Govt, doesn't mean the others didn't ask questions.

Those who join you are free to do as they please, though doing so will just make them Helots as you are, unable to ever apply as a Free Citizen of Sparta in the future.

Yeah, I run it like the Sparta of old. Not the sad excuse as portrayed in 300. Thanks.
[/quote]

Yawn, you talk all high and mighty for someone who's so incompetent of a leader that a simple message in game is getting people to turn against their own government

Edited by sourcy

Well, hey, at least I advanced in the AA. I'm clearly more high and mighty in terms of worth to Sparta, but whatever inflates your non-deserved Ego. [OOC] Real life is calling, though, so we'll have to continue this vastly intelligent conversation some other time.[/OOC]

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1357025977' post='3070088']
Sourcy you realize that the members getting tech had the worst Infra:Tech ratios? And even though most of Government was on the list does it really matter how good our government is at nation building? They get their jobs from how hard they work and you have NEVER in 1500 days in Sparta taken a job. Have fun on your way out, Government vs. Sourcy plus Swatch0 jumped in on him :wub:
[/quote] Dammit swatch I told you to help Sourcy not attack him :psyduck:

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1357078879' post='3070261']
Dammit swatch I told you to help Sourcy not attack him :psyduck:
[/quote]

And now it's being asked for peace for diplomatic reasons on their side. I will not accept peace as I have intelligence that sparta is awaiting three more attackers on my nation.

hur hur hur hurrdy hurrr hurrr sparta masters of OPSEC and security. all your intel r myn. I have intelligence coming from a higher up as well as normal members.

[url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/newsparta/index/"]http://w11.zetaboard...ewsparta/index/[/url]

Also, our new forums. I'll have to send out a mass PM to all our members later letting them know about it.

Also, lol at issuing a warning to anyone who follows with me. I must be seen as a threat if they are going that far.

Edited by sourcy

Remember the golden years when a coup was true power play between factions in an alliance, each side trying sway their members, allies and other outside powers to support their cause? Now we have a rogue blathering on and on with no chance, no drama who is nothing but an object for ridicule. I suppose some can use this as a lesson on everything not do when your launching a coup but, anybody with an IQ above 10 should have already figured that out.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1357088535' post='3070295']
Remember the golden years when a coup was true power play between factions in an alliance, each side trying sway their members, allies and other outside powers to support their cause? Now we have a rogue blathering on and on with no chance, no drama who is nothing but an object for ridicule. I suppose some can use this as a lesson on everything not do when your launching a coup but, anybody with an IQ above 10 should have already figured that out.
[/quote]

I love this, really.

+10 to Big Bad.

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357089131' post='3070298']
I love this, really.

+10 to Big Bad.
[/quote]

[quote]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2](823 days old)[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][color=#505050][size=2][/quote][/size][/color][/font]

Remember this he does not.

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357090658' post='3070302']
Remember this he does not.
[/quote]

Yes, because no one in the history of Bob has re-rolled! Excellent deduction, Sherlock.

[OOC][b] DeathAdder[/b]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Member Since 22 Aug 2009[/OOC][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by DeathAdder

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1357100914' post='3070355']
I'm hardly what you would call a fan of Sparta, but this "coup"/rogue is a pathetic joke and it'll be fun to see him burn.
[/quote]

it's going to be more fun watching spartan's burn

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1357107731' post='3070387']
Shouldn't you be fighting and not on OWF?
[/quote]

Are you saying that fighting a war is so labor intensive that in order to do it well he won't be able to post at the same time?

Edited by Emperor Marx

Well, this isn't actually that bad of an OP. Its decent propaganda with a nice rally call.

It just lacks organization and support among spartans to actually be the real deal.
So the author, did he managed to accumulate support, could have give us a fun coup.
Without that, its just a thread for a quick glance.