And now to interrupt your regular programming...

Tiagoroth

[center][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/cre4tive/nadc_banner5-1.jpg[/img][/center]

I'd like to announce that the North Atlantic Defense Coalition has finally been brought up to 100 members. Just under 3 months ago, we had 74 members. When I was elected by the membership as Secretary General, one of my goals was to bring the alliance back up to 80 members. With slow recruitment, it seemed like that idea was to be accomplished the next term instead. Due to the heavy recruitment efforts of some awesome members, we have successfully reached my goal and went far beyond the call of duty to bring us up to 100 members on our AA. It has been over 2 and a half years since the North Atlantic Defense Coalition had 100 members on our AA, so this is an occasion worth celebrating for sure.

Since September 28th, 2012, we have increased 26 members (most in the past month). 1.76 score. We have surpassed 700 nukes. We are near 2.5m NS.

All in all, NADC is doing good and prospering.

Here's to some more awesome growth in the new year :)

o/ CN
Happy holidays!

Edited by Tiagoroth

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1356149294' post='3066835']
Any alliance that can successfully recruit in this day and age deserves recognition. Congratulations.
[/quote]
Would echo that. There are a lot of well established alliances out there and recruitment messages are sent around the clock. Any alliance who is able to get recruits out of the few new nations who join Digiterra everyday certainly deserves respect.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1356149728' post='3066839']
Would have considered applying to NADC had I known Dark Wizard was going to be back with you guys, etc. :P
[/quote]

Don't even think about it, NADC. Max Power is worth keeping and worth fighting for. I don't care how large your alliance happens to be. Just saying... :P

Oh yeah, and congrats. Nice work.

Amazing work we have done in the past few days alone guys.

o/ To the Recruitment Staff
o/ NADC

o/ To the Education and Internal Ministries for doing a damn-good job of educating these new nations extremely fast.
o/ To the Finance Staff spending countless hours organizing aid and circles for these new members.
o/ To TankKiller & Laurotic for spenind hours upon hours out of the day Approving and researching the applicants.
o/ To These New Applicants for starting out active and well-educated.
o/ To the Tiagoroth for working his a** off to lead and manage all ministries as well as Recruiting & Organizing everything!!
o/ To the forum activity we've seen rushing upwards (82 Members on the Forums on December 08, 2012. Surpassing the Former Record for NADC Forums!)
o/ To the heavy increase of IRC Activity!! (20-25 Members in our Private Channel!)

Oh and onwards to 12,425 Members!

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1356209949' post='3067071']
It's easier to grow when not in peace mode. Glad you guys finally learned that.[/quote]
I find that comment humorous, but thanks for the backhanded complement nonetheless.

Congrats to our amazing IA department for the growth in members, and a special shout out to Finance for our rise in tech. You've both been working hard for some time now, and your dedication is finally paying off.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1356149728' post='3066839']
Would have considered applying to NADC had I known Dark Wizard was going to be back with you guys, etc. :P
[/quote]
yikes :( hurtful.

Glad to see everything is working out!