Hearts Of Iron Are Broken, II Of Them

MCRABT

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1353729968' post='3056693']
Then put up or shut up.
[/quote]

Very clearly I am not going to trod on my long time friendships while I still have a stake and standing in the world. It would be political suicide to do so. Plus it only adds to the enjoyment as I get to watch you guys run around and act like those on the other side view you as valued equals. As I said, before I quit the game, it is a PROMISE that you will see what I am referring to, I dont offer the goods then not deliver.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1353728740' post='3056681']
Oh look, another "puppet" reference. How cute. We will not abandon a long time ally for anyone.
[/quote]
you and rush would let GATO/ODN/INT all be ZI'd if it saved MK a pixel, and pretty much the entire world knows it, whats more cute is the fact you pretend that your top priority is the bloc, when it's MK.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1353730458' post='3056696']
you and rush would let GATO/ODN/INT all be ZI'd if it saved MK a pixel, and pretty much the entire world knows it, whats more cute is the fact you pretend that your top priority is the bloc, when it's MK.
[/quote]

You know it's funny, people seem to forget that we're not the only alliance within C&G that has multiple ties to DH.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1353730565' post='3056698']
You know it's funny, people seem to forget that we're not the only alliance within C&G that has multiple ties to DH.
[/quote]
but you're the only one that would put DH over C&G.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353730169' post='3056694']
Very clearly I am not going to trod on my long time friendships while I still have a stake and standing in the world. It would be political suicide to do so. Plus it only adds to the enjoyment as I get to watch you guys run around and act like those on the other side view you as valued equals. As I said, before I quit the game, it is a PROMISE that you will see what I am referring to, I dont offer the goods then not deliver.
[/quote]

Yes. Instead you run your mouth and expect me to put any value in your promises.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1353728422' post='3056675']
We joined the war against GPA because our membership had not fought in a war in ten months and was getting bored. We have no regrets on the matter.
[/quote]

...so TOP...joined a war...against a neutral...because they were bored? And others continue to take flak on it?

well least you're honest

[/quote]

Up until I read this post, I thought Enamel's drivel was the dumbest thing I have ever read. Enamel now hows to try harder, he has been supplanted.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1353730652' post='3056699']
[/quote]

The leadership of this bloc will decided where we will go when the time comes and despite your misinformed beliefs, we will always place C&G as our highest priority forsaking all others.

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1353731028' post='3056707']
I'm definitely waiting for the day when you quit, don't do it, and totally let me down. :o
[/quote]

Perhaps you should ask around and find out more about me. You will not find one instance where I specifically promised to deliver something that is totally in my control and failed to do so. You WILL be disappointed, but not because I fail to deliver.

[/quote]

My Admin.....how could they? They'll hear our concerns with however this thing goes down. I'll be honest here and say we stood by the questionable CB's becasue well we hated SF and loved seeing them rolled....if we deserve to be fried for that then by all means have at us. However, we are pretty much done with that now. Unless, someone else decides to mess with GATO or her direct allies I don;t think we have the kind of hate to just latch on to a !@#$%* CB. So if any of our CnG partners' allies start another war with an obviously ridiculous CB they will know how we feel. Of course, because of CnG and the way it works we'd still roll with whatever they decided but we'd probably seriously consider our place within the organization afterward. That would be my recommendation and it may fall on deaf ears within GATO but I doubt it.

IF however, our CNG pals' allies are attacked for the reason of "you were mean to me last year" well then we'd be more than happy to scrap it out on their behalf...afterall we were mean to those same people last year. . . Since MK seems content to stay queit and wait for whatever comes...well I guess the second option it is......if you guys grow the balls to do anything.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1353730503' post='3056697']
Do you mean no one cared about hitting NoR? Or no one cared to Lose Ng?
[/quote]

Stewie made it sound like NG barked and we backed down. As I recall noone ever said "BUT NG WILL HIT US OH NO!". It wasn't even a consideration from everything I read at the time. The biggest complaint was that LSF were acting like a bunch of morons.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1353731379' post='3056712']
Stewie made it sound like NG barked and we backed down. As I recall noone ever said "BUT NG WILL HIT US OH NO!". It wasn't even a consideration from everything I read at the time. The biggest complaint was that LSF were acting like a bunch of morons.
[/quote]

Biggest morons ever imo.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353729433' post='3056689']
It is ironic that the best you could come up with was "jerkbag response" because you cannot challenge the substance of what I said. I will make you a promise though sparky (and I always keep my promises).... some day, before I leave planet Bob, I will show you dated logs ONLY from the previous 45 days, dates a timestamps included, of very high ranking leaders on the "other" side, clearly painting how it makes them feel to have to work with (specifically) Sparta and Superfriends. If people look at me and think that it makes a !@#$% for dumping those logs when I decide to quit, then for them, I am sorry that I may taint my rep in their eyes. But, I have sat and watched specifically a disgusting Spartan arrogance for far too long, and firmly slapping them in the face with exactly what their new "friends" think of them, when I finally exit this grand world. Your alliance is a joke, and funny enough, its even a joke to some of your DIRECT allies. I cannot wait to show you.
[/quote]
Oh man, I didn't even read what you said. lolbooooze Look at that response. Ajajajajajajajajajaja I cant stop laughing ajajajajajajajajaajjaa. :awesome:

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1353733622' post='3056720']
Oh man, I didn't even read what you said. lolbooooze Look at that response. Ajajajajajajajajajaja I cant stop laughing ajajajajajajajajaajjaa. :awesome:
[/quote]

I remember a time when we respected Sparta. They were good people who had good people to do the posting for them. Those days are long gone it seems.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353729433' post='3056689']
It is ironic that the best you could come up with was "jerkbag response" because you cannot challenge the substance of what I said. I will make you a promise though sparky (and I always keep my promises).... some day, before I leave planet Bob, I will show you dated logs ONLY from the previous 45 days, dates a timestamps included, of very high ranking leaders on the "other" side, clearly painting how it makes them feel to have to work with (specifically) Sparta and Superfriends. If people look at me and think that it makes a !@#$% for dumping those logs when I decide to quit, then for them, I am sorry that I may taint my rep in their eyes. But, I have sat and watched specifically a disgusting Spartan arrogance for far too long, and firmly slapping them in the face with exactly what their new "friends" think of them, when I finally exit this grand world. Your alliance is a joke, and funny enough, its even a joke to some of your DIRECT allies. I cannot wait to show you.
[/quote]

It's funny because I recently stumbled upon logs of your direct allies talking !@#$ about TLR, I'll share if you do.

Unless of course your allies would like to come to me with a better offer, you know who you are.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1353730565' post='3056698']
[/quote]

I would say ODN, or at least Os and a few others, is (are) moreso whipped... in fact, they recently posted this FML: "[url="http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/20174722"]Today, my girlfriend dared me to put on her bra and panties and give her a lap dance.[/url][url="http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/20174722"] Feeling spontaneous, I decided to do it.[/url][url="http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/20174722"] Just as I was getting really into it, she told me I was on webcam for all her friends.[/url][url="http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/20174722"] Apparently it was a contest of who had their boyfriend the most whipped.[/url][url="http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/20174722"] She won.[/url][url="http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/20174722"] FML[/url]"

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1353730652' post='3056699']
[/quote]

False. See above.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1353730503' post='3056697']
Do you mean no one cared about hitting NoR? Or no one cared to Lose Ng?
[/quote]

Noone cared to burn the bridge with NG.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353731145' post='3056708']
Perhaps you should ask around and find out more about me. You will not find one instance where I specifically promised to deliver something that is totally in my control and failed to do so. You WILL be disappointed, but not because I fail to deliver.
[/quote]

I can attest to this.. the only problem I forsee is that Rush will most likely die of old age before he quits and dumps these logs :P

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1353730823' post='3056702']
...so TOP...joined a war...against a neutral...because they were bored? And others continue to take flak on it?

well least you're honest
[/quote]

Why should we be ashamed of it? We helped an ally and we got some needed entertainment. That said, I don't see the relevance to today of this long-ago event. I think it's silly for anyone to catch flak over it, NPO included. It transpired almost five years ago; more, things of the sort were not exactly uncommon in that day.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1353731379' post='3056712']
[/quote]

I was about to point out that although I am no TLR expert, they have always had a very tight relationship with NG going back to Athens. I remember some low level gov TLR members suggesting trading a cancellation on Deinos for an NG cancellation on NoR, but of course nothing happened.

Also we all know what concerns you had, because nearly everyone reading this topic has also read your private board screenshots at this point. :P

Was just trying to see what you meant, and it's exactly what I thought you meant.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1353735006' post='3056730']
I was about to point out that although I am no TLR expert, they have always had a very tight relationship with NG going back to Athens. I remember some low level gov TLR members suggesting trading a cancellation on Deinos for an NG cancellation on NoR, but of course nothing happened.

Also we all know what concerns you had, because nearly everyone reading this topic has also read your private board screenshots at this point. :P

Was just trying to see what you meant, and it's exactly what I thought you meant.
[/quote]

True enough but having a treaty with NG, TLR hardly had to worry about any retribution from them. Those of us who would have cause to worry about it....really didn't care. If we got rolled we got rolled. It was up to INT.