DoE of The Conglomerate

Icepick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1351134524' post='3045008']
Your "bad history," princess, is nothing more than running your mouth in a forum thread about a topic you have no clue about. Trying to explain it to me and Joe ... JOE .. Just shows you [i]still[/i] don't get it.

Now if you're done, this can get back to being more about Conglomerate and a little less about thier protectors.
[/quote]
Do you even know what I am talking about. I strongly suspect you are thinking something other than what I am thinking. Again. Joke. Haha. Get out more dude.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1351148221' post='3045062']
It's not always necessary to have the last word, my friend.
[/quote]

Exactly. Isaac, just shut up. This thread isn't about Kaskus, you or your relationship with NSO, your million posts here are unnecessary.

Best of luck to you all. I see Subtleknifewielder in gov, does that mean he'll have to spend his time doing something other than spamming?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1351140980' post='3045029']
Not everyone's a geologist.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=237740"]ejwolanin[/url] seems to have your AA wrong; you'll probably want to hit him up. ;)
[/quote]
Yea, I messaged him about that, at least he put the the part about being protected by NSO in his bio.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1351165766' post='3045083']
Exactly. Isaac, just shut up. This thread isn't about Kaskus, you or your relationship with NSO, your million posts here are unnecessary.

Best of luck to you all. I see Subtleknifewielder in gov, does that mean he'll have to spend his time doing something other than spamming?
[/quote]
Ya see I was about to stop posting but I don't take kindly to rude ass holes like you. So no, sir, you shut up.

I was curious who'd be protecting you... I'll try to not be offended that you didn't ask us and wish you well!

Just kidding, but seriously... :P

o/ The Conglomerate ...I await the day that you all look like quite the massive conglomerate (if that's what you're going for)!