The Last Remnants Facelift....

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with both yourself and Mandellav, on a personal and professional level. I look forward to seeing where DC and Kestral can take the alliance next, and you both set a great marker for what they should be shooting for, especially when it came to continually embodying the CnG thing at all stages.

I am actually crying while reading this announcement and your many kind words.

Thank you for being so classy through this my friends.

I'll still be around from time to time, but I must retire to enjoy the fruits of my labors.

Thank you everyone.

Thank you Rush for being the best partner in crime a guy could ask for through everything this past year and change.

I have full faith that Kestral, Devilyn Caster, and AirMe will continue to lead TLR to it's destined glory.

I will be the next Triumvir of The Last Remnants before I fade away from this place! So next election.. AirMe better watch out~

Lot's of love to you both and a very hearty congratulations to both of my friends. I have the up most confidence that you will continue on with the great work Rush and Mandy have started.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1345640845' post='3024302']
I will be the next Triumvir of The Last Remnants before I fade away from this place! So next election.. AirMe better watch out~

Lot's of love to you both and a very hearty congratulations to both of my friends. I have the up most confidence that you will continue on with the great work Rush and Mandy have started.
[/quote]

Did we ever tell you how cute you look, J? :wub:

Congratulations to Devilyn Caster and Kestral to succeeding the throne of two amazing individuals.

o/ TLR

Rush and Mandy, you have been incredible allies and even greater friends to me over the many years that we have worked together. I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors, and look forward to this new era within TLR. Its been a true pleasure guys.