The Last Remnants Facelift....

[center]IMAGINE OUR FLAG HERE[/center]

[center]IMAGINE SOME CLEVER ELECTION THEMED GRAPHIC HERE[/center]

There comes a time when things that our outside the confines of our little world, require our undivided attention. For 2/3 of the Triumvirate of The Last Remnants, that time is now. There is very little doubt that since the inception of TLR, myself and Mandellav have served as the face of the alliance and the voice of the alliance. For the time being, this era has come to an end. Both Mandellav and myself are not closing the door on a future return to gov, it is just that other things are much more important to the both of us right. As Mandellav's term comes to an end, and as I resign my position, we again called on the moronic democratic process to elevate some new blood to the top. It is with extreme pleasure that I come before you tonight to announce the elections are over. Joining AirMe in the triumvirate, are Kestral and DevilynCaster. Those of you who do not know these 2 wonderful people, should get to ASAP. DC served many positions, many times in LOST, Kestral was a long time server in GR. Both of these amazing individuals are supremely capable, and they know (and I am sure I speak for Mandellav as well), that we are still here to provide them with anything they may need, be it advice, a venting ear, or whatever.

I want to take this time to thank all of my friends, allies and enemies for your support, opposition and effort throughout the last 2 years. It has been my pleasure and honor to work with, talk with, fight with, and debate with all of you. Fear not, though, I am not leaving the planet, just letting go of my responsibility for the time being.

TL;DR :

Rush and Mandellav are out.

Kestral and DevilynCaster are in.

Many asked me an untold number of times "why TLR". They rolled you, they did this they did that. But none wanted to hear what you (you personally Rush) did. You extended a hand to Pacifica and opened communication. That simple start grew as you and Mary built brick up brick upon that foundation. It was never a matter of disagreeing or agreeing, we hold and held mutual respect with open communication.

It has been my pleasure Rush. Not matter what this world does from here, I have enjoyed the honesty and friendship (both political and personal) NPO and TLR have shared as well as you an I.

Thank you Rush for all of it o/

Enjoy yourself my friend :)

Mandy I have known this is coming and anytime we have talked, you constantly showed yourself to be a stellar individual and a friend to Pacifica. I wish you nothing but the best and also thank you for all you have done.

o/ for your service.

As for Kestral and Devlin... big shoes and I am looking forward to it :)

Edited by Brehon

It is with bitter sadness that I say goodbye to my friends Rush and Manny, they have seen this alliance through since it's inception and have guided it down it's current path for over a year. I know that Kestral and I are up to the task, and I for one cannot wait to see the exciting new developments this position brings.

On towards a brighter future, with respect and remembrance for the past.

0/ Manny and Rush!
0/ TLR!

I can't even begin to describe what a pleasure it's been working with you two. Never in all my days have I come across two individuals so dedicated to what they do here on planet bob and who do it so well. You were definitely a big influence on me as a new alliance leader and if I can become even half the leader that you two were.. I'll be happy with my legacy here when the day is done.

You're truly going to be missed and I do hope ever so much that this isn't the last time we'll see you crazy kids in CnG gov.

Congrats on your promotions, Kestral and DC. I look forward to working with you. :)

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

Thanks Mandellav and Rush for your fine service. In order to hasten your return we found you the most miserable rundown nursing homes we could find.

Kestral and Devilyn Carter are two of the best most hard working folks we have in TLR and they'll do an excellent job leading us into the future.

o/ TLR

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1345519111' post='3023908']
You guys have given so much to and for this alliance. I can't overstate that. You have left some big shoes to fill. [i][b]DC[/b][/i] and Kestral are the perfect people to fill them.
[/quote]

:blink: I don't recall being vetted for this election... But I accept and will serve my role as Benevolent Dictator to the TLR membership who elected me so graciously...

*what's that?? I'm not THIS DC? Oh how embarrassing... Give them some BBQ Ribs and some Rum... I'm heading back to Ozekiland to get more drunk :ehm:

Congrats to all... and Rush.. you need to join me for a drink and maybe we can discuss some war plans... er Planes, yeah... :ph34r: