Draw Your Swords

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1340945438' post='2999840']
[center][img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3104/bannernew4copy.png[/img]

[size=150][b]Announcement from Echelon [/b][/size]

[u][b]Declaration of War[/b][/u]

Until recently, Echelon had been "away" from the planet Bob. Maybe, we might have been inactive on the OWF as you might all think . But no. Now, it is the right time for us to return. It is the time that we choose to reactivate everything, including ourselves, for the sake of others. I don't mean by "Others" like saying "Anybody".

Let me be clear. The World now is repeating itself. Nobody might know the reason of the main War. But we all know that nobody should stand just watching "others" getting stabbed. It is important for us right now to take action. An Action to make this fair. And for the love of our Allies.

Obviously, I am talking about RnR. Echelon would like to show some of our love towards them. By activating our Treaty.

Along this line, Echelon hereby declares war on The House Baratheon for their attacks on RnR in accordance with our treaty of optional defense with RnR.

We will take no prisoners. It will be a good clean fight, fun will be had and we'll all walk away from this clean. Echelon will not request any form of reps should we win. White peace will be given should it be requested.

[center][img]http://www.echelonalliance.com/upload/tela/hb_dow2.jpg[/img][/center]

End of the Announcement.

[b]Signed from Echelon , [/b]

Directors, Neo Anglia, King Daddy
Prime Minister, Caffine
Ministry of Finance, Wasso[/center]
[/quote]

Lazy bums make your own thread lol

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1340945438' post='2999840']
[center][img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3104/bannernew4copy.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]
and here I went and joined your IRC channel to be like Y U NO POST DOW?

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1340950186' post='2999893']
I think they were probably just trying to declare on Jache, and the rest of you got caught up in it.
[/quote]

Oh this is rich (no sarcasm). I am having more fun with watching Jache's friends troll him in this thread than I am the drama of the war.

o/ Making fun of Jache.

[quote name='Alex987' timestamp='1340982327' post='2999995']
o/ Echelon

Also, what exactly are you running to the rescue with? Are those stacks of money, TNT, or console controllers? :P
[/quote]

I thought they were hand grenades. lol