Draw Your Swords

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340773852' post='2998008']
I made you a signature HB, you can use it for free: [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2iktfyp.png[/img]
[/quote]
It must be exhausting being you... complain about stuff that doesn't affect you, make 3rd rate sig, whine about something that isn't true, call people cowards and get ZI'd because of it, rebuild, complain, cry about something that doesn't affect you, point fingers, make 3rd rate sig, call people cowards and get ZI'd for it, rebuild... repeat. Exhausting.

Hmmm, that reminds me, I haven't ZI'd you in a while, d34thy.

Nice to see everyone happy with my sig o/

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1340774588' post='2998029']
It must be exhausting being you... complain about stuff that doesn't affect you, make 3rd rate sig, whine about something that isn't true, call people cowards and get ZI'd because of it, rebuild, complain, cry about something that doesn't affect you, point fingers, make 3rd rate sig, call people cowards and get ZI'd for it, rebuild... repeat. Exhausting.

Hmmm, that reminds me, I haven't ZI'd you in a while, d34thy.
[/quote]

Oh it explain a lot, HB is indeed the perfect alliance to you, at least you don't have to surrender in one day and then change sides this time. Congratulations :)

Also you talk like I cared about pixels, not everyone has the same short minded view of yours.

Edited by D34th

I'm actually sad that you oA'd in on RnR of all people guys and not, you know, the one who's been threatening you since. You formed..if you were going to do something like this I just wish you atleast did it to an alliance who deserves it

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340774607' post='2998031']

Also you talk like I cared about pixels...
[/quote]
To the contrary, I know your type quite well. [b]Flapping your gums>>>>>>>infra[/b], which is why you put on a brave face and try to act like there's some sort of honor in being obliterated because you can't stay your tongue. I find it very amusing that for all your phony bravado you can't control any aspect of this and are completely impotent :D

Thanks for the sig though, you are good for a laugh now and then... maybe some day we'll all laugh with you instead of at you o/

Edited by der Rote Baron

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1340776361' post='2998061']
To the contrary, I know your type quite well. [b]Flapping your gums>>>>>>>infra[/b], which is why you put on a brave face and try to act like there's some sort of honor in being obliterated because you can't stay your tongue. I find it very amusing that for all your phony bravado you can't control any aspect of this game and are completely impotent :D

Thanks for the sig though, you are good for a laugh now and then o/
[/quote]

I love "You're irrelevant!" arguments. :lol1:

[quote name='Mila Amo' timestamp='1340774590' post='2998030']
Supah Mikata powers will reactivate after war time spats.
[/quote]
okies XP

works for me

rawr
[quote name='Alex987' timestamp='1340775433' post='2998047']
Wait, Torchwood is in HB!?!? If only I wasn't in anarchy... :awesome:
[/quote]
NO (S)HES MINE get ur own

>_<

rawr

Edited by katashimon13

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1340775771' post='2998054']
I'm actually sad that you oA'd in on RnR of all people guys and not, you know, the one who's been threatening you since. You formed..if you were going to do something like this I just wish you atleast did it to an alliance who deserves it
[/quote]

We pretend they don't exist...

[quote name='han fei zi' timestamp='1340779116' post='2998107']
[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/H_a_n_88/furry.jpg[/IMG]

I thought I'd give it a try. ^_^
[/quote]

Made me lol, anyway.

Accusing HB of "side changing" is dumb. We were discussing our treaty for weeks beforehand while they still remained arguably closest to Legacy, and it is a big big stretch to "lay claim" because it fits your narrative.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

Disappointing for several reasons.

I didn't think GATO needed backup already, but oh well...

EDIT: those who speak about HB changing sides clearly do not know what they're talking about.

Edited by Garion