The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317972183' post='2819549']
Doubtful. I know a handful of your new recruiters. Let's just say they get burnt out after a couple weeks and tend to hang their hat on it the rest of their existance :)
[/quote]

Story of life in MHA, isn't it :rolleyes:

But no, you know one recruiter, who will hopefully receive his Recruitment Award this month - I don't believe you've had the pleasure to meet the 6 that received them last month.

[size="1"]edit: typo[/size]

Edited by Beau Vine

[quote name='Beau Vine' timestamp='1317972866' post='2819554']
Story of life in MHA, isn't it :rolleyes:

[size="1"]edit: typo[/size]
[/quote]

You seem like a bitter person. (Or a re-roll. (Or both!))Stop that.

Also, we provide the finest food available, that is ridiculous!

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Beau Vine' timestamp='1317975525' post='2819568']
I simply had to quote this morsel before the pot notices the irony and edits it :lol1:
[/quote]

Woah woah woah, I don't [i]seem[/i] bitter, I am. [b]Huge [/b]difference.

oh my goodness this is now going to be my new fixated "i wonder who this is," quest. :)

CHALLENGE ACQUIRED

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1317983114' post='2819588']
In that case they clearly didn't have enough IRON in their diet :ehm:
[/quote]

Hitchhiking isn't for everyone :P

We shall see you on the recruitment battlefield....soon.

(ominous slow laugh.)

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1317983114' post='2819588']
In that case they clearly didn't have enough IRON in their diet :ehm:[/quote]

Funny thing is, I was taking 100mg IRON iodide pills for past 3 months for microcytic anemia. That's a scavenger hunt clue :)

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1317987279' post='2819611']
"ACCEPTED". Never post at 4 AM. :P
[/quote]

nononon. Life is a bunch of challenges, this is just another one.

Also, you'll have to be more specific on the pills.

We have an internal joke about being the Mental Health Association, so if I kept up with all of our crazy members pill intakes we would all be nuts.

You should visit our board sometime and say hello :ehm:

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1317963222' post='2819401']
[center][b]---------- ALL ALLIANCE STATISTICS ----------[/b]
Cumulative since September 30, 2011[/center]

40 {130} [color=green](+8)[/color] [i][color=#48D1CC]Ragnarok[/color][/i] : 12.50 --> 13.90 [color=green](+1.40)[/color]

[/quote]

Wow... We even beat IRON. Sick... :ph34r:

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317974261' post='2819567']Also, we provide the finest food available, that is ridiculous![/quote]
And he didn't even start talking of the beverages, people!
Others might have sweeter drinks, or more sophisticated [i]crus[/i], or trendier cocktails. But if you want to really have a sensational and extreme drinking experience, the MHA is the only place you have to go to. That's the plain truth and there's just no way to deny it.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317987569' post='2819612']We have an internal joke about being the Mental Health Association, so if I kept up with all of our crazy members pill intakes we would all be nuts.[/quote]
I think I know who [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=233&view=findpost&p=681006"]started that joke[/url]... :ehm:

[spoiler]And you know [s]you[/s] [i]we[/i] are all nuts no matter what, anyway! :P [/spoiler]

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1317972064' post='2819546']
This is correct, you're already ahead: welcome to the spot. :)

We have been holding it for quite a long time and it's nice to move around, for a change (although I would have preferred it wasn't helped by significant member loss... :(( )
I doubt we'll dance much with IRON, but maybe we can have some with Fark? :awesome:
[/quote]
unless this Micros vs leagon war escalates, were within 2-3 a lot of ways, then will have a reconstruction dance.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317972183' post='2819549']
I know a handful of your new recruiters. Let's just say they get burnt out after a couple weeks and tend to hang their hat on it the rest of their existance :)
[/quote]
Thats the whole point of hitchhiking right? Staying active for a while, go inactive/leave after.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1317962613' post='2819372']
[center][img]http://www2.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/111006_McGuinty2-660x289.jpg[/img]
[i]Most of you will have no clue why this is here.[/i][/center]
[/quote]

Many of us wish it wasn't there :rolleyes:

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1317972064' post='2819546']
This is correct, you're already ahead: welcome to the spot. :)[/quote]

We're dancing around after all - 0.1 point lead here, 0.02 point loss there... As sad it is that we caught up to you because of old member loss - it's also fun that we levelled when both alliances have similar growth :)

[quote][*]Also hitting the deck hard is [color=green][i]Legacy[/i][/color], for nearly a full point. Not sure why, and I didn't see any huge nation bounces in any of the warring alliances.
[/quote]

We lost a 200k+ nation who left to GOP(leaving for a neutral alliance when things start kicking up a bit eh?). We also had 3-4 nations get deleted due to inactivity either the same day or the day after. Then yesterday/this morning we had another 2 nations delete due to inactivity. Two of which were returning players who were real active...then I guess the boring set in.

edit: broke the quote tag :I

Edited by Sarmatian Empire

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1318091365' post='2820870']
We lost a 200k+ nation who left to GOP([b]leaving for a neutral alliance when things start kicking up a bit eh?[/b]). We also had 3-4 nations get deleted due to inactivity either the same day or the day after. Then yesterday/this morning we had another 2 nations delete due to inactivity. Two of which were returning players who were real active...then I guess the boring set in.

edit: broke the quote tag :I
[/quote]
You couldn't see this coming by his casualties? :P

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1318105470' post='2821047']
Of course, never said I didnt see it coming :P He served his purpose, so it's whatever.
[/quote]

Temporary score inflator? Unfortunately, people like that will only ever be such to a community. If he wants to be neutral, he should remain in a neutral alliance. Dancing around to avoid war is pretty pathetic.

Least this guy stayed: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=34821

;)

[quote name='Feuersturm' timestamp='1318184861' post='2821599']
The question is: How on earth did he get re-elected? Again.
[/quote]

ummm, last name ford, first name rob ?? look how many t.o. ridings went for the tories. that should be demonstrative enough.

besides 'chain gangs' though, mcguinty made very clear that he would look out for the best interests of ontarians on the health care front when negotiating with the harper feds. i'm glad leona's going to get a higher profile out of the bargain, but i'm still leery based on her past performance in nunavut. maybe she'll surprise me ...

i wonder how many of us would be 're-elected' on the basis of the performance of our CN nations ?? ;)

oh, and wishing my fellow canucks, a happy healthy turkey day ! after suffering a retinal detachment last month, i have so much to be thankful for now that my vision is returning !

Edited by senatorhung