The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Until you overtake us...

... all your towels belong to us :P

Does that include facecloths and rags?

Also, I never noticed but MK posts another steady gain, can't wait to see what happens to their score when they can get nukes again.

Edited by Drai

Why would we get hurt by this, a sanction is like a ghost magnet so we're better off without it. :P

The current situation shows NOT having a sanction is a great ghost magnet for us, at least ;)

What's wrong with ghosts? They're easier to recruit than unaligned players, and if push comes to shove they make a great meat shield.

As long as you're realistic with yourself about your alliances' abilities, they really don't detract at all.

To be honest do you really know what you're talking about?

The majority of diplomacy which takes place between alliances is defusing actions made by ghosts.

Ghosts are empty score, don't add to your alliance and are generally a pest.

The current situation shows NOT having a sanction is a great ghost magnet for us, at least ;)

Until vox grows tired of you folks. You folks at TOP should be pretty upset for having your average nation strength lowered by them. :lol:

Edited by andre27

The majority of diplomacy which takes place between alliances is defusing actions made by ghosts.

I wouldn't agree with that comment to be honest. I think a number of minor issues resolve around rogue ghost attacks, but anything major that will lead to a war isn't a result of ghosting. I would much rather have meatshields in a war and have to deal with the odd rogue attack over ghost hunting and having every single member under your AA a worthy target. Besides, more members makes recruitment easier so you have the chance to pick up more "real" members.

Edited by Drai

Vox if we ask you kindly, will you leave our AA?

We appriciate the sentiment, but TOP has worked long and hard and has always taken pride in it's stat collecting. This stat will simply come with an * and sadly will put a bitter taste in our mouths.

So please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on to, leave our AA and should our numbers ever rise to 200 let it be on our own terms, and by means we can feel proud of.

Does that include facecloths and rags?

Also, I never noticed but MK posts another steady gain, can't wait to see what happens to their score when they can get nukes again.

Eh you've got a bit of a wait to go.

We've still got the jump from rebuying soldiers/tanks/aircraft/navy to come before that.

We appriciate the sentiment, but TOP has worked long and hard and has always taken pride in it's stat collecting. This stat will simply come with an * and sadly will put a bitter taste in our mouths.

So please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on to, leave our AA and should our numbers ever rise to 200 let it be on our own terms, and by means we can feel proud of.

Let's make a deal. You get all of us off perma-ZI with your buddies, and we'll drop your AA.

*Doitzel offers his hand.

Let's make a deal. You get all of us off perma-ZI with your buddies, and we'll drop your AA.

*Doitzel offers his hand.

Sadly I can not offer something I have no control over. The best you'll get from me is holiday wishs, but you'll get that either way :/

Happy thanks giving if your a yank.

Also it did give me a chuckle when I first heard about this, and simply furthur inforced my view of this sanctioned race.

Yeah I do, actually;)

Considering I led an 800 man alliance with no anti-ghost programs whatsoever, I might have a wee bit of insight into what you're talking about.

The fact is, if your alliance doesn't have the man power to easily deal with minor rogue issues from ghosts then you have far, far bigger issues to deal with then whether or not your score is inflated.

And they're not empty score, they take hits for real, active members.

And I must be honest here, if you haven't figured out by now that an integral part of inter-alliance warfare is identifying their active/priority nations as targets (something that ghosts make much more difficult) than I don't think you ever will. Do you really know what you're talking about?

Also: This race has gotten very interesting. It seems all the alliances are grouping at a mid-strength range and spreading apart very much. It will be excited to see if this changes in the future.

Edited by Virillus

Telling us our actions leave a bitter taste in your mouths is probably the worst way to get us to leave.

Edited by Moridin

Telling us our actions leave a bitter taste in your mouths is probably the worst way to get us to leave.

We do not make deals with terrorists ^_^ .

Also, there is no good response to get you to leave that would work for both of us. So, enjoy your stay in our AA.

We do not make deals with terrorists ^_^ .

Also, there is no good response to get you to leave that would work for both of us. So, enjoy your stay in our AA.

Kick OG out of Citadel and I'll see what I can do. Also, do you plan on "not negotiating" the same way Reagan did, because we could use the money and guns.

Edited by Schattenmann