An announcement from the membership of the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340255746' post='2991448']
To paraphrase NG, you should have sexual relations with your rights.
[/quote]

[img]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/2009/08/custom_1249356214076_bill-clinton.jpg[/img]

Also, they don't say you should. They simply state that they exist.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340248957' post='2991088']
because they were a second rate hegemony compared to might mk.
[/quote]

This is a valid CB.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1339638885' post='2982366']
It is evident from Rotavele's logs that Dave93 wasn't conducing spying so much as reading information being dumped into his lap. By the same logic, we should all be ZI targets for reading info leaked by zoom, and encouraging him in his massive exposé.[/quote]

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340227912' post='2990529']
Liz Girard, CSN's Head of State, viewed information that was to remain hidden within the sacred walls of the kingdom. Here, at the Mushroom Kingdom, we consider this to be a crime of the highest degree and would like to reminder the world that spying is absolutely not to be tolerated.
[/quote]

'Nuff Said. Contradictory Kingdom? I think so!

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Ravnica' timestamp='1340250251' post='2991129']
Yet you conveniently forget all the times that there has been a fear of even posting dissidents for fear of ZI and war being brought down on your alliance for speaking out. Oh yes, lest we forget the Moldavi Doctrine (and apparently the one in 2009 for NSO). You might just want to rethink what you're actually saying.

What did you accuse all of CN being, again? Twelve year olds?
[/quote]
First off, what did any of that have to do with my post? I think you should read what I stated. Secondly, I've never forgotten. I was fighting the NPO while MK was over there signing treaties with them. I've probably spent more time on PZI than anyone here. Anyway, I'm still not sure why you told me that. You'll have to explain.

Lastly, it wasn't all of CN. Just the good ol MK trolls who use the grammar of 4chan. If you act like a 12 year old I'm going to call you one. Anyway, what you said here also didn't make sense. You should probably think real hard before responding.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340273959' post='2991696']
'Nuff Said. Contradictory Kingdom? I think so!
[/quote]
It's almost like you're trying to get as close to our point as possible without ever actually getting there.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1340300054' post='2991955']
Q: Why is lickle ickly Archon still in peace mode?
[/quote]

A better question would be, is anyone other than myself surprised he hasnt deleted again due to inactivity?

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340230245' post='2990633']
Hypocrisy on our part? Good sir, we merely mean to enforce the standards of CSN upon it's leadership. I assure you that if there is any hypocrisy with the events discussed in this thread, it is on the part of CSN.
[/quote]
Stopped reading here, I was wondering if anyone would guess the joke before you had to point it out. Well played, good day.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1340300329' post='2991959']
A better question would be, is anyone other than myself surprised he hasnt deleted again due to inactivity?
[/quote]

Nope, I've been shocked about how good he's been at logging in every so often.

This thread .....

This thread made me laugh in so many different ways.

I mean ... how does every thread become about NPO? MK thinks they're the big !@#$, but it seems all anyone still talks about is NPO.

But yeah, have fun with that one MK. You haven't reached big, bad, NPO-is-the-devil status yet, but you're slowly getting there ;)

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340236947' post='2990791']
What was this announcement anyways I just saw something about bros

[img]http://rialliance.net/mkannounce.png[/img]
[/quote]

Bro, you are cold as iiiice.