An announcement from the membership of the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340230043' post='2990623']
Is this really who I have to argue with these days? I wasn't aware CN was taken over by 12 year olds while I was gone.
[/quote]

It happend sometime after Karma when MK got into a place of power :v:

I don't understand how a CB this watertight can still garner so much criticism. Surely even people on the other side of the war can't seriously argue with this. I appreciate you feel the need to put on a show for your coalition and such, but c'mon...[i]really[/i]? At this point you're just being silly.

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1340232089' post='2990679']
I don't understand how a CB this watertight can still garner so much criticism. Surely even people on the other side of the war can't seriously argue with this. I appreciate you feel the need to put on a show for your coalition and such, but c'mon...[i]really[/i]? At this point you're just being silly.
[/quote]

Because in times of war, it is ok to accept any information about you foe that you can get your hands on! Short of doing things that are considered a crime in RL. OP deserve only one reply!

[img]http://www.firstlight.dk/pics/mk-wtf.jpg[/img]

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1340232476' post='2990687']
Honestly thought this was an MK member at first.
[/quote]
it's really difficult coming up with outlandish posts and ridiculous moral positions when [i]they[/i] keep getting getting worse unironically. i'll have to up my game.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1340233440' post='2990714']
Nice move MK this will guarantee the next two wars are the world crushing your nuts and you crying about being a victim. I guess this gives me a good reason to hang around.
[/quote]

Can OP edit and mitigate potential of above quotation?

Thanks,

Uncle Porksaber

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1340233591' post='2990717']
Can OP edit and mitigate potential of above quotation?

Thanks,

Uncle Porksaber
[/quote]
I believe the op already contains all information about Alteregos opinion, so far as it needs to be addressed.

That said, I have updated it to include the signature of the Koreaboos

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340227912' post='2990529']
Here, at the Mushroom Kingdom, we consider this to be a crime of the highest degree and would like to reminder the world that spying is absolutely not to be tolerated.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.nocturnar.com/forum/attachments/perfiles/26992d1337450830t-lol-gif-1272348532_original-lol.jpg[/img]

OH MK! You guys are soooooo funny!

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340234235' post='2990730']
I believe the op already contains all information about Alteregos opinion, so far as it needs to be addressed.

That said, I have updated it to include the signature of the Koreaboos
[/quote]

We, the Koreaboos of the Mushroom Kingdom, fully support this endeavor.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1340231458' post='2990661']
Start hiding behind 20 layers of irony and then you, too can be impervious to criticism Starfox.
[/quote]
Is that the key to success? I'll have to remember that.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340231942' post='2990673']
It happend sometime after Karma when MK got into a place of power :v:
[/quote]
My bad.

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1340232089' post='2990679']
[/quote]
Not sure if serious.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1340235281' post='2990744']
Are you trolling your own government?
[/quote]

It's Mushroom Kingdom logic. If they sarcastically do their detractors' mocking for them, said mocking becomes logically illegitimate because their detractors cannot criticize them by agreeing with them. Make sense? No? You're taking things too seriously. Hurr durr.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340235492' post='2990749']
It's Mushroom Kingdom logic. If they sarcastically do their detractors' mocking for them, said mocking becomes logically illegitimate because their detractors cannot criticize them by agreeing with them. Make sense? No? You're taking things too seriously. Hurr durr.
[/quote]
They got me with said logic in this thread too.

Man I was so uncool and unhip.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340235557' post='2990750']
They got me with said logic in this thread too.

Man I was so uncool and unhip.
[/quote]

I think with every step toward adulthood (graduating middle school, kissing a girl, etc) you lose touch of MK's reasoning a little bit more each time

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1340235281' post='2990744']
Are you trolling your own government?
[/quote]

if you read a couple of posts into the thread you would realize this has the support of our dearest princess

I'm not sure I see the problem. We now have two totally valid CBs in play here. I can't imagine anyone being opposed to both of them while trying to maintain any facade of logic. Why do people still try to insist that our war is illegitimate?

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1340235861' post='2990757']
I'm not sure I see the problem. We now have two totally valid CBs in play here. I can't imagine anyone being opposed to both of them while trying to maintain any facade of logic. Why do people still try to insist that our war is illegitimate?
[/quote]
The more you try to say its legitimate using arguments like that, the less legitimate it seems.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1340235969' post='2990759']
The more you try to say its legitimate using arguments like that, the less legitimate it seems.
[/quote]
i speak for the population of the shoe event horizon and a handful of others when i say that we dont care how legitimate our liz-zeal seems to you

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1340235969' post='2990759']
[/quote]

So which CB do you think is wrong, protecting someone from being attacked for spying, or attacking someone for spying?