An announcement from the membership of the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340229780' post='2990608']
Veteran of Great War 1, Great War II, Great War III, the Unjust War, NoV-LSF War, GATO-1V War, War of the First Coalition, Vox Populi Resistance Movement, Karma War, TPF War, NpO-\m/ War, The Second Unjust War, and many more to come.
Former GGA Minister of Defense, GGA Minister of Internal Affairs, GGA Vice Chancellor, CDS Minister of Defense, CDS High Council, >_< Co-President, >_< Vice President, TRS President, Co-Leader of Guns of Glory, Supreme Commander of EoTRS Military, IAA Imperial General, Triumvir of Vox Populi the 1st, Vox Dei of Vox Populi, Member of Senate I and II of Vox Populi, \m/ Triumvir, \m/ Minister of Foreign Affairs, and whatever else I forgot.

This guy means BUSINESS
[/quote]
he's been around the block BRO

[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/Toglop/002.jpg[/img]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340229678' post='2990602']
Bros, you mean the MK member? Yeah, I'm sure you guys were so pissed off. I can almost guanratee he was told that he had to be attacked for pr purposes, probably didn't fight back, was told he could rejoin later, and probably still retained his control of MK forums.
[/quote]

no actually we did [i]nothing[/i]

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340229780' post='2990608']
Veteran of Great War 1, Great War II, Great War III, the Unjust War, NoV-LSF War, GATO-1V War, War of the First Coalition, Vox Populi Resistance Movement, Karma War, TPF War, NpO-\m/ War, The Second Unjust War, and many more to come.
Former GGA Minister of Defense, GGA Minister of Internal Affairs, GGA Vice Chancellor, CDS Minister of Defense, CDS High Council, >_< Co-President, >_< Vice President, TRS President, Co-Leader of Guns of Glory, Supreme Commander of EoTRS Military, IAA Imperial General, Triumvir of Vox Populi the 1st, Vox Dei of Vox Populi, Member of Senate I and II of Vox Populi, \m/ Triumvir, \m/ Minister of Foreign Affairs, and whatever else I forgot.

This guy means BUSINESS
[/quote]
You quoted my signature. Congratulations.

Is this really who I have to argue with these days? I wasn't aware CN was taken over by 12 year olds while I was gone.

Oh man. There's waayyyyyyy too much serious in this thread.

I'm just trying to figure out whose avatar is most likely to be in the dictionary next to the definition of gullible. Pretty sure there will be a big 'ole MK flag next to satire.

EDIT: Welp, just read starfox's last post. I think we have a winner.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1340229778' post='2990607']
CSN, If you hadnt burned so many bridges/friends or potential friends, this announcement might have garnered you some support because of its total hypocrisy.

Sadly no one cares to much what MK does to you because you are still reaping what you have previously sown thru time.
[/quote]
Hypocrisy on our part? Good sir, we merely mean to enforce the standards of CSN upon it's leadership. I assure you that if there is any hypocrisy with the events discussed in this thread, it is on the part of CSN.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1340230052' post='2990624']
Oh man. There's waayyyyyyy too much serious in this thread.

I'm just trying to figure out whose avatar is most likely to be in the dictionary next to the definition of gullible. Pretty sure there will be a big 'ole MK flag next to satire.

EDIT: Welp, just read starfox's last post. I think we have a winner.
[/quote]
Yeah everything is a joke and you guys are all so funny.

MK, people see you for what you are, spineless hypocrites. I dare you to enforce this, Liz will not end up Zealed. Do you guys remember what happened to Gre when they tried to enforce ridiculous terms? Oh right, they got forcefully coup'd. See you in hell $%^&@#s.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340230043' post='2990623']
You quoted my signature. Congratulations.

Is this really who I have to argue with these days? I wasn't aware CN was taken over by 12 year olds while I was gone.
[/quote]
Atleast you are able to discuss with people of your own level, so that might be a good thing.

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1340230290' post='2990636']
MK, people see you for what you are, spineless hypocrites. I dare you to enforce this, Liz will not end up Zealed. Do you guys remember what happened to Gre when they tried to enforce ridiculous terms? Oh right, they got forcefully coup'd. See you in hell $%^&@#s.
[/quote]

I hope you can wait in there until they join you after a long and healthy life.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340228936' post='2990579']
Then you are just going to pretend that incident never happened?

This is the equivalent of Vox Populi condemning spying. If you participated in spying, later harbored a spy, then condemn spying, you simply look like a fool. Everything is so heinous when done to you right?
[/quote]
Correct: we're not condemning spying. We're condemning spying against [i]us[/i]. What's the problem?

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1340230534' post='2990644']
Atleast you are able to discuss with people of your own level, so that might be a good thing.
[/quote]
Damn you got me with that one now too?

It's better than "this is coming from a member of insert alliance here!"

Just barely though. Even the insults are straight out of elementary school.