Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1343568113' post='3016669']
Well lets see
I had to back collect 11 days so I could have collected 30 mill at my current infa level ( with gc)
Or buy back infa and make 130 mil
Ummm I spent about 100 mill of wc money to collect the 130 so in retrospect it cost me nothing
But i am still able to improvement swap
Have better ga odds against you
And will get more casualties

And after this round of war I will be better off buying the infa I did when I did
Unfortunately i dont have a 6 bill wc ( o wait neither do you )

Hay what ever happened to you bill locking me after the 2 cnd round?
[/quote]

You will get bill locked if you keep fighting me. You know you can't win. In fact no one in your alliance in my range can.

Get Grub and others to sell all their infra and attack me, that's the only way to win. Also, you collected 11-12 million a day in anarchy at 6k infra with your wonders? Seems like you inflated the number a little to appear less retarded, tbh. No, I'm pretty sure you did. I don't think you can collect that much money at that infra level without high-level wonders and space wonders, especially not in anarchy. I collected 30 mil a day at 14k infra without anarchy and with all wonders, and those extra wonders make a big difference.

EDIT: You were gonna collect 30 million with 5 guerrilla camps at a little over 3k infra. You less than doubled your infra and guerrilla camps only reduce your collection by 40%. According to my calculations there is no way you collected more than $100 million at your current infra level even out of anarchy if your collection really was 30 mil at 3k+ infra with GCs. Lie much to save your ego?

Edited by Viluin

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol like I said in pm
Don't lie there really is no reason for it ...
I collected 9.8 mill a day with my infa purchase
11 days back collect that is over 100 mil
I spent about 100 mill give or take to build up to 6k infa
I built up to 6 k infa to rebuy gc and lc and to have advantage over your nation in war ... ie ground attacks ..
Bud this has nothing to do with ego
It only has to do with keeping you down and in anarchy
Yes if I continue to fight you 1 day I might get bill locked
When that day comes I will be aided out then build up and continue to keep you down
It will be a vicious cycle but it is the cycle I choose to ride ..

Btw I prefer RoadRash
Greco is nations name

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1343588383' post='3016761']
Lol like I said in pm
Don't lie there really is no reason for it ...
I collected 9.8 mill a day with my infa purchase
11 days back collect that is over 100 mil
I spent about 100 mill give or take to build up to 6k infa
I built up to 6 k infa to rebuy gc and lc and to have advantage over your nation in war ... ie ground attacks ..
Bud this has nothing to do with ego
It only has to do with keeping you down and in anarchy
Yes if I continue to fight you 1 day I might get bill locked
When that day comes I will be aided out then build up and continue to keep you down
It will be a vicious cycle but it is the cycle I choose to ride ..

Btw I prefer RoadRash
Greco is nations name
[/quote]

You just changed the figure from 130 million to a 100 million tax collection. You deliberately tried to make it look like your infra purchase was actually profitable when it wasn't, you spent "100 million" (I wouldn't be surprised if you spent more) on 3k infra and you only collected 70 million extra.

I also used a spy-op on you on the 23rd to keep you in anarchy, which means you collected 11 days of taxes in anarchy (-40% income), and I seriously doubt that was 9.8 million a day. Please stop lying to save face, you're embarrassing yourself. It was silly of you to buy all that infra before redeclaring war on me.

Edited by Viluin

Your right vil
My pants are on fire ......
Lol I'm done here for now

O btw it's only - 40% in nuclear anarchy
I know it's hard for you to remember because you've been collecting in nuke anarchy for the last month and will continue to do so for a looooooong time to come
But don't worry u have a 6 bill war chest o wait it's not 6 bill anymore
Hahahhahahahahahaha

Edited by greco

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1343612403' post='3016847']
Your right vil
My pants are on fire ......
Lol I'm done here for now

O btw it's only - 40% in nuclear anarchy
I know it's hard for you to remember because you've been collecting in nuke anarchy for the last month and will continue to do so for a looooooong time to come
But don't worry u have a 6 bill war chest o wait it's not 6 bill anymore
Hahahhahahahahahaha
[/quote]

Nuke anarchy is more like -95%, not -40%. Regular anarchy is -40% and you've been lying. In fact, I just spent $120 million to buy from 0 to 5k infra so I seriously doubt you spent $100 million to buy from 3200 to 6200 or whatever it was. I have every infra discount and from 5k to 6k alone costs almost 100 million (that's 100 million I'll get to nuke away).

I don't like people who change numbers to make themselves look better. :( I'm guessing you spent maybe 150-175 million on infra and had a tax collection of around 50-60 million. That's nowhere near what you claimed.

You're gonna have to spend another 100 million if you want to swap improvements again after this round, genius. That's not a particularly good position to be in to be honest.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343241012' post='3015209']
-Attention Whore Snip-
[/quote]
Viluin, you don't have to come up with an excuse to bump the thread, a simple "bump" would have done fine.

[quote name='Mompson' timestamp='1343655706' post='3017006']
Viluin, you don't have to come up with an excuse to bump the thread, a simple "bump" would have done fine.
[/quote]

Don't be sore. He's just enjoying his exit. Would annoy me if someone was doing this to me mind, so i see why you would say it.

[quote name='KingEsus' timestamp='1343684190' post='3017089']
Don't be sore. He's just enjoying his exit. Would annoy me if someone was doing this to me mind, so i see why you would say it.
[/quote]
Hay king
No one is sore with viliun he is actually a welcome play toy for Polaris
I am enjoying playing with him very much
He is absolutely by far the best rouge I had to deal with in 6 years

Edited by greco

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1343686590' post='3017094']
He is absolutely by far the best rouge I had to deal with in 6 years[/quote]

That is what I find funny about this thread is Viluin with all the bravado aimed at the bystanders and the "victims", is like he is pissing in the wind because no one is complaining about him especially his "victims".

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1343686590' post='3017094']
Hay king
He is absolutely by far the best rouge I had to deal with in 6 years
[/quote]

Viluin is the best red indeed in 6 years.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343761606' post='3017322']
My redness seems to have rubbed off on Polaris and turned them purple around the eyes.
[/quote]

my bad, I thought you gave them pink eye by rubbing something else around the eyes.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1343762854' post='3017326']
my bad, I thought you gave them pink eye by rubbing something else around the eyes.
[/quote]

The pink eye is the result of me repeatedly firing long-range projectiles at them. Unfortunately the technology level of my nation is decreasing and my missile launchers are now hand-pumped. :(

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343814823' post='3017498']
The pink eye is the result of me repeatedly firing long-range projectiles at them. Unfortunately the technology level of my nation is decreasing and my missile launchers are now hand-pumped. :(
[/quote]

well, that's another way of saying that you're [url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bootle"]bootling[/url] them.

Well I probably shouldn't have updated my knowledge of this thread but I was curious about the reason that could have kept it alive. Not that I got it, TBH!

I anyway stumbled upon a couple of things that are worth a mention. I hope that my clarifications don't sound as chest-thumping: I am just trying to fix some inaccuracies.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343310176' post='3015744'][...] the Libertarian Church believes forgiveness is a good virtue and if you let your grudges consume you, its yourself you're hurting the most in the end. GPA turned the other cheek and let bygones be gone, what will you guys do? An eye for an eye? Nuke for a nuke? When will it be even?[/quote]
While that belief of yours is certainly commendable, the GPA didn't turn the other cheek. We were fully prepared to fight Viluin until the end of CN but it turned out that he was willing to compromise on "acceptable" terms to exit that conflict.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343342025' post='3015885']He blew like 2bil on terms for GPA, since he didn't want them to burn.[/quote]
As far as I understood him, he wanted to fight others and he realized that, contrary to his expectations, he would have never had an opportunity to do so without coming to terms with us first. It didn't seem much like that he had significantly nice feelings for us, although of course he's the only one that can ultimately know about it.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1343670598' post='3017040']You should quit.[/quote]
Well I confess that this thread is probably a big incentive to come to that conclusion, but he's also (saying that he's) having a lot of fun, and his adversaries are also (saying that they are) having a lot of fun... Win-win? :)
(We observers should just quietly leave the thread...)

Apparently Viluin isn't brave enough to continue facing off against me? Would be extremely funny if he elected to have a slot filled by some friendly fire rather than a broken down semi-retired former Emperor who clearly has no concept of the war system. Time will tell won't it Viluin, but I have always suspected that you are all talk and that the massive losses you have sustained cause you more pain that you have cared to admit....

There is always another slot comrade and I will always be waiting regardless of the NS you hit... and I have forever because no one holds grudges better than me.

EDIT: It is indeed good to see that your threats were idle... enjoy round 3. I expect further lessons in prolonged warfare from you this week.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1343882089' post='3017740']
Apparently Viluin isn't brave enough to continue facing off against me? Would be extremely funny if he elected to have a slot filled by some friendly fire rather than a broken down semi-retired former Emperor who clearly has no concept of the war system. Time will tell won't it Viluin, but I have always suspected that you are all talk and that the massive losses you have sustained cause you more pain that you have cared to admit....

There is always another slot comrade and I will always be waiting regardless of the NS you hit... and I have forever because no one holds grudges better than me.

EDIT: It is indeed good to see that your threats were idle... enjoy round 3. I expect further lessons in prolonged warfare from you this week.
[/quote]

It's funny to see how I had you worried there.

• 1 month later...

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=130747&Extended=1

I felt like going back to quote every single post where you said I'd never get out of anarchy and the war would always be fought on your terms, but I got lazy and just decided to type this. It won't be the last time.

It's funny because they weren't bill locked or anything, they were seriously too stupid to keep me in anarchy with their nukes.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347514295' post='3029618']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=130747&Extended=1

I felt like going back to quote every single post where you said I'd never get out of anarchy and the war would always be fought on your terms, but I got lazy and just decided to type this. It won't be the last time.

It's funny because they weren't bill locked or anything, they were seriously too stupid to keep me in anarchy with their nukes.
[/quote]

little bit grave digging