Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarGod0001' timestamp='1347545063' post='3029707']
You're so pathetic, you've said this each round you've had with us. We sell down cause we are committed to see your demise and make no mistake it will happen. I'm sure your ego is blinding you to that fact though. In the end it is all for not for you, you should change your nation's motto to "War mode forever or until I decide to delete blah, blah, blah"
[/quote]
this is hilarious

I can't believe this thread is still going, wow.

I can't wait to witness the tears when you all realise I can slip into peace mode by reducing my NS to nothing, then collect heaps of money to replenish my warchest and come out with 25 nuclear weapons and over 20k nation strength to declare on some juicy high-infra low-tech targets over and over again. Honestly, instead of talking about my supposed demise you really should be trying to make amends, because this war is no longer being fought on your terms and there is no victory in sight.

PS: Wanna know a little secret? Even at ZI I still have 11,000 taxpaying citizens and all it takes is two days of taxes to buy 1000 infra and 75 tech for nukes. As long as I still have my Moon Colony you can't possibly disable me, I will always have money because you can't touch my moon citizens. And that colony has a year of life left. We're only two months in and you're already running out of people to fight me (hence why three people so far have sold all their infra to hit me). Enjoy. How many more innocent nation-building Polars have to be declared on and eat 7 nukes before you give up?

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347753711' post='3030592']
I can't wait to witness the tears when you all realise I can slip into peace mode by reducing my NS to nothing, then collect heaps of money to replenish my warchest and come out with 25 nuclear weapons and over 20k nation strength to declare on some juicy high-infra low-tech targets over and over again. Honestly, instead of talking about my supposed demise you really should be trying to make amends, because this war is no longer being fought on your terms and there is no victory in sight.

PS: Wanna know a little secret? Even at ZI I still have 11,000 taxpaying citizens and all it takes is two days of taxes to buy 1000 infra and 75 tech for nukes. As long as I still have my Moon Colony you can't possibly disable me, I will always have money because you can't touch my moon citizens. And that colony has a year of life left. We're only two months in and you're already running out of people to fight me (hence why three people so far have sold all their infra to hit me). Enjoy. How many more innocent nation-building Polars have to be declared on and eat 7 nukes before you give up?
[/quote]

You continue to spread blatant lies here. I don't mind whatever propaganda you spout about you being awesome and us sucking and you winning for life, but I will not stand for deliberate misinformation.

First, we have been fighting you for three and a half months now, nearing 4 months. I'm not sure what calendar you're using, but we use the Gregorian one.
Second, I'm not entirely sure on this but last I checked wars lasted 7 days and you're not allowed to nuke in the first 24 hours. This means that at most 6 nukes will ever hit. I may be missing some kind of loophole here, but I still felt that was wrong.
Third, if we're running out of people to fight you how is it that we're still fighting you? Basic logic dictates that we must still have people to fight you if you're being declared upon.
And finally, exactly how many of our "innocent nation-building Polars" have you declared on? Back at the start you declared on our high-tier members, most of which were more than happy to go a round with you. Then you were in Anarchy and didn't declare on anyone for 3 months. And now you've declared on 3 lower-tier members. By my count that's 3 members that were "nation-building", in over 3 months. Truly a heavy toll you've inflicted on us.

Edited by Vindicator

[quote name='Vindicator' timestamp='1347789494' post='3030720']
You continue to spread blatant lies here. I don't mind whatever propaganda you spout about you being awesome and us sucking and you winning for life, but I will not stand for deliberate misinformation.[/quote]

You just went full-retard, son. It is you who is misinformed.

[quote]
First, we have been fighting you for three and a half months now, nearing 4 months. I'm not sure what calendar you're using, but we use the Gregorian one.[/quote]

I spent weeks in peace mode, and it was GPA who fought me at first, not you. Your guys turtled and did nothing. What's funny is you're not even helping your argument by saying it was 4 months instead of 2, that would just mean your performance over time was twice as bad.

[quote]
Second, I'm not entirely sure on this but last I checked wars lasted 7 days and you're not allowed to nuke in the first 24 hours. This means that at most 6 nukes will ever hit. I may be missing some kind of loophole here, but I still felt that was wrong.[/quote]

Wars last 8 days. :wacko:

[quote]
Third, if we're running out of people to fight you how is it that we're still fighting you? Basic logic dictates that we must still have people to fight you if you're being declared upon.[/quote]

If you're [i]running[/i] out of people, that means you haven't run out [i]yet[/i]. :wacko:

[quote]
And finally, exactly how many of our "innocent nation-building Polars" have you declared on? Back at the start you declared on our high-tier members, most of which were more than happy to go a round with you. Then you were in Anarchy and didn't declare on anyone for 3 months. And now you've declared on 3 lower-tier members. By my count that's 3 members that were "nation-building", in over 3 months. Truly a heavy toll you've inflicted on us.
[/quote]

Countless more will follow. By the way, I dished out three defeat alerts today (more than you have given me, [i]ever[/i]), not bad for someone fighting 6vs1. You guys are just an uncoordinated rabble that loses most GAs and keeps declaring on me in kamikaze attacks to keep me in nuclear anarchy.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347795984' post='3030725']
You just went full-retard, son.
[/quote]
Well that was hardly called for. Now who's using ad hominem attacks?

[quote]
I spent weeks in peace mode, and it was GPA who fought me at first, not you. Your guys turtled and did nothing. What's funny is you're not even helping your argument by saying it was 4 months instead of 2, that would just mean your performance over time was twice as bad.
[/quote]
Funny, I don't seem to recall Grub, EaTeM_uP, HazardousDoc or any of those guys turtling. I wonder who you're referring to? Also, GPA fought you alongside us. We were still fighting you, just not exclusively. And I think keeping you in anarchy for 3 months (if we account for your fleeing into PM) rather than 2 doesn't exactly scream worse performance.

[quote]
Wars last 8 days. :wacko:
[/quote]
As I said, I wasn't sure of this point. I'm glad you taught me something today.

[quote]
If you're [i]running[/i] out of people, that means you haven't run out [i]yet[/i]. :wacko:
[/quote]
First off, that's arguing semantics and grammar. Second, you have absolutely no way of knowing if we're running out of people, unless we'd explicitly tell you so. I'm now telling you that we're not running out of people. So there.

[quote]
Countless more will follow. By the way, I dished out three defeat alerts today (more than you have given me, [i]ever[/i]), not bad for someone fighting 6vs1. You guys are just an uncoordinated rabble that loses most GAs and keeps declaring on me in kamikaze attacks to keep me in nuclear anarchy.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure we've given you more than 3 defeat alerts in these 3 months. I mean really, how can you confidently say that that didn't happen? I doubt you've been keeping track that extensively. Again, I understand your need for propaganda because it's pretty much all you have left in here, but let's not go overboard.
At the same time, I'm sure you picked your targets precisely so you would win GAs through overweight in numbers and Wonders. It's common sense. Don't go boasting that you're a brilliant strategic mind because of [i]that[/i].

Edited by Vindicator

[quote name='Vindicator' timestamp='1347800234' post='3030734']
Well that was hardly called for. Now who's using ad hominem attacks?[/quote]

You were wrong about every single thing in your post, that's a quite a feat and it deserves proper recognition.

[quote]
Funny, I don't seem to recall Grub, EaTeM_uP, HazardousDoc or any of those guys turtling. I wonder who you're referring to? Also, GPA fought you alongside us. We were still fighting you, just not exclusively. And I think keeping you in anarchy for 3 months (if we account for your fleeing into PM) rather than 2 doesn't exactly scream worse performance.[/quote]

I'm talking about the NpO nations I fought before I went to peace mode. They did nothing, it was all GPA back then. You never actually fought alongside GPA.

[quote]
First off, that's arguing semantics and grammar. Second, you have absolutely no way of knowing if we're running out of people, unless we'd explicitly tell you so. I'm now telling you that we're not running out of people. So there.[/quote]

Semantics and grammar? There was only one way to interpret what I said and you got it wrong. You have no one that can stop me from getting out of nuclear anarchy or into peace mode anyway, so technically you have already run out.

[quote]
I'm pretty sure we've given you more than 3 defeat alerts in these 3 months. I mean really, how can you confidently say that that didn't happen? I doubt you've been keeping track that extensively. Again, I understand your need for propaganda because it's pretty much all you have left in here, but let's not go overboard.[/quote]

I have an excellent memory. You've only given me a single proper defeat alert this entire war. It's not hard to remember exactly one occurrence of something anyway. You also gave me a couple defeat alerts when I wasn't able to log in for a few days in a row one time, but that's a different story. Even if you count those I am still way ahead, I've given you 20+ defeat alerts.

[quote]
At the same time, I'm sure you picked your targets precisely so you would win GAs through overweight in numbers and Wonders. It's common sense. Don't go boasting that you're a brilliant strategic mind because of [i]that[/i].
[/quote]

Wrong, every target I picked has way more citizens than I do and they are much stronger in their ground attacks.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1347832629' post='3030867']
If you're a member of NpO do your alliance a favor and stop posting in this thread. Let him wallow in his attention whoring by himself.
[/quote]
Essentially this. Shut up and let him stare in the mirror all he wants.

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1347832629' post='3030867']
If you're a member of NpO do your alliance a favor and stop posting in this thread. Let him wallow in his attention whoring by himself.
[/quote]

I love how you're implying they are hurting themselves by posting here. It's true. Their war performance is abysmal (definitely don't want to draw attention to that!) and their insistence on fighting a nuclear rogue indefinitely because he hurt their ego is just embarrassing. They haven't got a leg to stand on and everything they say immediately backfires. Thank you for your moral support.

There's no need to shy away from a discussion if you're in the right, because the other party will not be able to counter the things you say. Unfortunately you're not, so I can see why you'd want to invoke a gag order. It must suck to have all of your posts dissected and everything you say proven to be false. The truth is, we are at war, and this forum exists to discuss it and other such game-related things. By leaving this thread you admit you can't compete in this area, further discrediting your reasons for this act of perma-ZI.

Oh, look, your post just backfired too.

Edited by Viluin

Let's just make this clear to you vil and the rest of planet bob
U are not on ant permanent zi lists you can play here on bob as long as u like ..
You must follow the surrender terms set of to you until that day comes you will be at war for a long time ...
I think so e terms set out for you would be to destroy all of your military wonders for an un deter mend time so u can no longer be a threat to anyone ....
As for your cry about permanent ZI I have never heard anything about that but until terms are meet u will be I. Permanent war ..
At our discretion

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1347847975' post='3030942']
Let's just make this clear to you vil and the rest of planet bob
U are not on ant permanent zi lists you can play here on bob as long as u like ..
You must follow the surrender terms set of to you until that day comes you will be at war for a long time ...
I think so e terms set out for you would be to destroy all of your military wonders for an un deter mend time so u can no longer be a threat to anyone ....
As for your cry about permanent ZI I have never heard anything about that but until terms are meet u will be I. Permanent war ..
At our discretion
[/quote]

Wonder destruction and heavy reparations? Sounds effectively like perma-ZI to me, because those are terms no one would ever accept. This is awfully similar to what Electron Sponge did to \m/. After what Polaris has been through it's extremely hypocritical of you. I guess your supposed "scars" aren't deep enough, because you haven't learned anything. You're not even fighting well enough to really demand anything, you've only won 3 out of 15 ground attacks on my nation in the past 4 days, the other 12 were easy money into my coffers. The fact that you've only done 15 GAs in 4 days with 5-6 people fighting me is already sad, but losing 12 of them is just terrible. In that same time period I performed 13 GAs and won 12 of them, and I dished out 4 defeat alerts! Who is winning this war? If it weren't for your spy-ops I would hardly be losing money. Will be interesting when my warchest is low, because then your spy-ops stop working.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1347857029' post='3031006']
how is this even still going on?
[/quote]

This thread is still going on because the war is still going on.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1347877351' post='3031054']
Are some of the terms seriously wonder destruction?
[/quote]

Now that it has been mentioned here, probably not. Public opinion etc.

The truth is they want gargantuan reps from a single nation that has already been completely destroyed, as if I would agree to tying up my aid slots for months. They were going to give me white peace a while ago but backed out at the last second because of internal struggles and a lack of support from their membership (or so I've been told by an NpO member).

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1347877351' post='3031054']
Are some of the terms seriously wonder destruction?
[/quote]

There are no negotiations currently going on since they broke down last time (apparently, being fired at during negotiations doesn't sit well with us, who knew).

[quote name='BamaBuc']
Seriously Polar, you guys are giving him exactly what he wants. Let this thread die.

-Bama
[/quote]

Agreed. I won't be posting here anymore except to clarify like above.

[quote name='Vindicator' timestamp='1347892757' post='3031088']
There are no negotiations currently going on since they broke down last time (apparently, being fired at during negotiations doesn't sit well with us, who knew).

Agreed. I won't be posting here anymore except to clarify like above.
[/quote]

You forgot to mention [i]you[/i] fired first during negotiations, and my retaliation failed and missed anyway.

At least have the decency to admit it was just a !@#$%^&* excuse to keep the war going. I was made fully aware when white peace was negotiated that NpO leadership would catch a tremendous amount of flak for it. Instead of seeing it through you gave in to that angry mob you call members and backed out of the peace deal.

Edited by Viluin

To clarify a few points officially.

Greco is not government and simply stated if it was up to him what he would like to do.
Viluin has been offered terms which were rejected. There is no PZI nor will there ever be any PZI from the New Polar Order.
There has been no request for wonders to be destroyed and there will be none.
Viluin will remain at war until terms are agreed or he runs our of money, ZWC if you need a term.

Viluin you do have good wonders and you do know how to war. You will be outstanding training for many members before this is over and they will learn a great deal about war against a competent well funded opponent, I thank you for it.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1347924085' post='3031254']

Viluin has been offered terms which were rejected. There is no PZI nor will there ever be any PZI from the New Polar Order.

[/quote]

You didn't offer me terms, you offered me white peace. I certainly did not reject it, you withdrew it.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1347978151' post='3031440']
You don't deserve white peace.

Also why the hell is this in the OOC part of the forums
[/quote]

I don't? Perhaps I should gather weekly statistics to show you I am truly fighting an order of a magnitude better than they are with much better results.

And this discussion is full of OOC stuff.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347985388' post='3031461']
I don't? Perhaps I should gather weekly statistics to show you I am truly fighting an order of a magnitude better than they are with much better results.

And this discussion is full of OOC stuff.
[/quote]

Your nation is what, 4k ns with a full wonder/improv set. It would be a miracle for you to not be fighting better.
It's really not that difficult.

To be honest, I think it was methrage but actions like his and this were one of the few instances where I'd support removal of wonders. You're chasing younger nations from the game by exploiting game mechanics and instead of letting you walk away Polaris is set on you at least being reduced of the capacity to do such a heinous thing to them or others for your own selfish reasons in the near future. I don't think asking you to pay a small fraction of the amount of damage you've done let alone compensate for the amount of time these nations could have had been collecting gains in a larger bracket as steep considering your motives is anything but a pittance.

As many have commented -- good for them.

Edited by IYIyTh