Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347516047' post='3029633']
It is rare that I find someone who doesn't know how to press the nuke button.
[/quote]

Nukes or no nukes.
Anarchy or no anarchy.

Your a shell of your former self and flee to these boards to try and grasp at whatever straws you think you can find to make yourself remotely relevant.

When it is all said and done though do you see any circumstance in which you are better off for doing this? Even if you find a way to deal more damage then you receive those who pummel you will receive aid and go back for seconds and thirds. You are on an island and no matter how much bragging you do or however you believe you've gotten one over on us today in the end the result remains the same. You lose.

So go ahead and post about your "glorious" accomplishments. If that is how you rationalize your demise have at it.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1347515440' post='3029630']
It is rare that I find someone who likes to talk more than Grub.
[/quote]

So harsh GE... I am very placid.

Hey Viluin, good to see you got to declare on 3 massive Polar nations. No doubt you will do a couple of thousand dollars worth of damage... It is OK, I will send them some aid to rebuild and they will probably be in front. You on the other hand are boxed in and going absolutely nowhere. Anarchy for you yet again I am afraid and you will stay there for as long as you continue to hold out.

It is inevitable when you get to 2K total NS that we might find some issues, but we will work through it.

Keep on believing that you are hurting us more than we are you.. The denial phase has lasted longer than I believed it could. You have but to surrender and pay the reps and you can be free.

Wow!!! Look at you, the big man is out of anarchy...oh, wait, what's that? it's a Black Dove. Guess anarchy will return tomorrow. It's a shame you wasted your time on our smaller nations while out of anarchy. You know you were in my range, why didn't you attack me? (besides the obvious reason of being a coward). We fought once before if I recall, wait let me think, it wasn't very memorable, you did suck. Taking 5 nukes before you could win a GA, I mean that is rather pathetic, since I didn't even have nukes. I'll give you the spy attacks, but the rest was pretty sad dude. Oh, hate to say I told you so, but my rebuild is nearly complete and you're still in ruins, anarchy or not...

Edited by WarGod0001

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1347536482' post='3029671']
So harsh GE... I am very placid.

Hey Viluin, good to see you got to declare on 3 massive Polar nations. No doubt you will do a couple of thousand dollars worth of damage... It is OK, I will send them some aid to rebuild and they will probably be in front. You on the other hand are boxed in and going absolutely nowhere. Anarchy for you yet again I am afraid and you will stay there for as long as you continue to hold out.

It is inevitable when you get to 2K total NS that we might find some issues, but we will work through it.

Keep on believing that you are hurting us more than we are you.. The denial phase has lasted longer than I believed it could. You have but to surrender and pay the reps and you can be free.
[/quote]

2k total NS? My friend, I have the ability to reduce my nation strength to less than 100 while still keeping thousands of soldiers (Moon Colony hell yeah), making it almost impossible for you to keep me in anarchy or even declare on me. This won't be the last time I'm declaring wars, you can't stop me. I am way more flexible in my nation strength than all of you.

Also, I can easily do 200+ million in damage to *each* person I declare on, I'd say that's fairly significant especially if I do it over and over again.

[quote name='WarGod0001' timestamp='1347537051' post='3029674']
Wow!!! Look at you, the big man is out of anarchy...oh, wait, what's that? it's a Black Dove. Guess anarchy will return tomorrow. It's a shame you wasted your time on our smaller nations while out of anarchy. You know you were in my range, why didn't you attack me? (besides the obvious reason of being a coward). We fought once before if I recall, wait let me think, it wasn't very memorable, you did suck. Taking 5 nukes before you could win a GA, I mean that is rather pathetic, since I didn't even have nukes. I'll give you the spy attacks, but the rest was pretty sad dude. Oh, hate to say I told you so, but my rebuild is nearly complete and you're still in ruins, anarchy or not...
[/quote]

What? Lol, I don't remember you. Cowardice and courage are foolish ideas. I declare wars to do damage. And damage I will do, these three targets are incredibly soft and squishy.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=224337 Congrats on losing nearly 30k NS to get in my range though. I don't even need to nuke you, you nuked yourself and now you're just another weak enemy with 1k infra that I will loot money off of. :lol1:

You guys can throw any notion of victory out the window. I've already made it clear I will delete when I'm done, you're the fools that are taking actual damage because you insist on playing with fire. You can keep claiming what I do is not significant, but when people sell off 2/3 their nation strength to hit me I'd say you're quite upset. Perhaps you should ask Greco what is left of his $200m warchest and 45k nation strength. Hint: nothing. And it still wasn't enough to keep me down.

Edited by Viluin

Jeez, haven't kept up with this thread, but its good to see you're still going!
Just wondering for the day I go rogue, at the level you are now, how quick are you spending your warchest?
Keep up the good work, it's evidently pissing them off no end.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347543388' post='3029698']
I've already made it clear I will delete when I'm done
[/quote]

You're so pathetic, you've said this each round you've had with us. We sell down cause we are committed to see your demise and make no mistake it will happen. I'm sure your ego is blinding you to that fact though. In the end it is all for not for you, you should change your nation's motto to "War mode forever or until I decide to delete blah, blah, blah"

[quote name='WarGod0001' timestamp='1347545063' post='3029707']
You're so pathetic, you've said this each round you've had with us. We sell down cause we are committed to see your demise and make no mistake it will happen. I'm sure your ego is blinding you to that fact though. In the end it is all for not for you, you should change your nation's motto to "War mode forever or until I decide to delete blah, blah, blah"
[/quote]

There's a difference between just "selling down" and selling from 45k to 17k NS for *one* round of war though. :lol1: I've never seen bigger self-ownage.

[quote name='Langa99' timestamp='1347544938' post='3029706']
Just wondering for the day I go rogue, at the level you are now, how quick are you spending your warchest?
[/quote]

At the moment I'm losing around $20 million a day on average. $10 million from their spy-ops and $10 million in expenses. I can cut my expenses down a lot, say down to $2 million per day, but my warchest is still big so I'm not rationing yet. They also can't spy on me every day due to my NS fluctuations, their money problems and their general lack of skill.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347543388' post='3029698']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=224337 Congrats on losing nearly 30k NS to get in my range though. I don't even need to nuke you, you nuked yourself and now you're just another weak enemy with 1k infra that I will loot money off of. :lol1:
[/quote]

This is the most ironic thing you've said in a while. You talk of us losing NS and sucking for that. Meanwhile you have come from 90K NS at the start (you may remember), have been brought down slowly but surely to around 10-15K NS. At that point you realized that we weren't going to let this go, so you started crippling yourself by sending off tech in spades and selling infra to practically zero, bringing your NS to below 2K. How the mighty have fallen.

You say Black Dove nuked herself. I don't see her in Anarchy.
You, on the other hand, ZI'd yourself. And you're back in Anarchy.

I hope you've enjoyed this little parade of your overwhelming victory on us. I will say that both you and us did deserve a breath of fresh air after 3 months of solid war and being in Anarchy (well, you were, we were pretty okay). I'm happy that we both got that today.

Now prepare for your second term in Anarchy.

i feel asleep at the wheel sorry guys
Vil was boring me and i let him slip out .....

i forgot about reg anarchy you were still feeling effects from nuke

the only thing now is your back in anarchy you get to spend more money to fight more wars ....

well now some of the other guys can have some war practice at worst u do a little damage and they get a learning experience from it

[quote name='Vindicator' timestamp='1347563638' post='3029774']
This is the most ironic thing you've said in a while. You talk of us losing NS and sucking for that. Meanwhile you have come from 90K NS at the start (you may remember), have been brought down slowly but surely to around 10-15K NS. At that point you realized that we weren't going to let this go, so you started crippling yourself by sending off tech in spades and selling infra to practically zero, bringing your NS to below 2K. How the mighty have fallen.

You say Black Dove nuked herself. I don't see her in Anarchy.
You, on the other hand, ZI'd yourself. And you're back in Anarchy.

I hope you've enjoyed this little parade of your overwhelming victory on us. I will say that both you and us did deserve a breath of fresh air after 3 months of solid war and being in Anarchy (well, you were, we were pretty okay). I'm happy that we both got that today.

Now prepare for your second term in Anarchy.
[/quote]

You're mistaken. I started sending away my tech much sooner, when I still had a lot of nation strength. I planned this right from the start, I was in it for the long run. Black dove sold from 45k down to 17k. I don't need to nuke her because she destroyed her own nation, there's nothing left worth nuking, she only has 1k infra left and I have triple her citizen count (easy money).

Did I mention I won 19 out of 20 ground attacks I was involved in today? I'm doing a lot better than you all are. Thanks for all that money btw.

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1347563833' post='3029776']
i feel asleep at the wheel sorry guys
Vil was boring me and i let him slip out .....

i forgot about reg anarchy you were still feeling effects from nuke

the only thing now is your back in anarchy you get to spend more money to fight more wars ....

well now some of the other guys can have some war practice at worst u do a little damage and they get a learning experience from it
[/quote]

You "forgot" about regular anarchy? I've never seen anyone so stupid with millions of casualties..

I'm pretty sure I'm going to do more than a little damage. For all three of them it'll be around 2000 infra lost, most or all of their warchests gone not to mention a crippled tax collection. All thanks to you, greco. And let's not forget the countless aid slots you have wasted and will waste because you're all too poor to fight.

You are mistaken about me spending more money for more wars. Fighting 1 war costs about the same as fighting 5 wars even though my damage output increases. Actually, 5 wars may be cheaper because of the ground attacks I'll win. Thank you for making this possible, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Viluin

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Codious. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $10,000,000.00 in enemy money reserves. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

1 day later..

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Codious. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $3,471,147.00 in enemy money reserves. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Classic NpO money management. Blowing your warchest on infrastructure when someone declares on you is a flawless plan. I remember when Panic King blew his warchest on day 1 and was bill locked shortly after.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1347521135' post='3029652']
Nobody cares anymore dude. And no, the fact that I am posting here does not indicate that I care.

-Bama
[/quote]

It's not often that Bama and I agree on something but, really, this thread wasn't necessary to start with so to keep it going for so long AND bumping it every now and then is just ridiculous.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347596293' post='3029969']
I've never seen anyone so stupid with millions of casualties..
[/quote]

Look in the mirror

You talk such a big game on the OWF yet in private you PM saying that you're quiting becasue of RL issues...yet you're still here!!! Bipolar much???? Tell your other personality to stop PMing, he's making you look foolish!!!

[quote name='WarGod0001' timestamp='1347625788' post='3030032']
Look in the mirror

You talk such a big game on the OWF yet in private you PM saying that you're quiting becasue of RL issues...yet you're still here!!! Bipolar much???? Tell your other personality to stop PMing, he's making you look foolish!!!
[/quote]

Those issues were resolved, but I'm glad you admit to waiting for me to quit due to RL issues instead of letting me keep my nation running by logging in every few weeks, that was a real class act.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347626002' post='3030033']
Those issues were resolved, but I'm glad you admit to waiting for me to quit due to RL issues instead of letting me keep my nation running by logging in every few weeks, that was a real class act.
[/quote]

We wait for nothing, take a look we are still attacking you. Wait, which personality am I talking to? I don't want to have to repeat myself later.

[quote name='WarGod0001' timestamp='1347626333' post='3030035']
We wait for nothing, take a look we are still attacking you. Wait, which personality am I talking to? I don't want to have to repeat myself later.
[/quote]

Nonsense, you were waiting for me to quit because you hate me that much. Your ego is hurt because I exposed your terrible war performance and ridiculed you every chance I got. It's clear you are upset about this war and everything surrounding it, that's why you're trying to either perma-ZI me or extract retarded reparations while any other alliance would be happy to get rid of a rogue that will stop fighting them after 3 months.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Langa99' timestamp='1347544938' post='3029706']
[/quote]

You're going nowhere. [img]http://cn-colossus.co.uk/forums/Smileys/default/elfriede.gif[/img]

[quote name='WarGod0001' timestamp='1347627501' post='3030046']
If I recall, you are the one that spit on peace, not us.
[/quote]

We made a peace deal, then you had an internal riot because your membership hates me so much, so you found a !@#$%^&* excuse to back out of the peace deal.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1347627599' post='3030048']
We made a peace deal, then you had an internal riot because your membership hates me so much, so you found a !@#$%^&* excuse to back out of the peace deal.
[/quote]

Do you really believe the stuff you say? Because you've got to be the only one.

[quote name='WarGod0001' timestamp='1347625788' post='3030032']
Look in the mirror

[/quote]

That's low, and you are doing Polar no favors by posting this way.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1347631209' post='3030064']
That's low, and you are doing Polar no favors by posting this way.
[/quote]

I agree, very little sleep and my emotions may have gotten the better of me on that one. We all have our moments.

Edited by WarGod0001