Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341777633' post='3006836']
If they spy my warchest away they won't be able to spy my defcon/nukes. That's fine by me. Even if they dedicate both spy slots to destroy money operations [b]they'll only spy $8m mil per day away on average.[/b][/quote]
[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341795722' post='3006963']
:facepalm: because you have 100% spy odds right?[/quote]

If you would read properly instead of talking out of your arse for a change, I said "successful" never said 100% success anywhere :facepalm: but you would expect at least half a day working so that's 10mill on average not 8mill which you plucked from thin air :facepalm:

In future talk from your mouth and not your arse.

Edited by the rebel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1341840897' post='3007261']
Is the frustration kicking in yet? That frustration that starts to dawn on you when we don't roll over because of perceived efficiencies or stats? That frustration that starts when you realize, despite our losses, you have lost control of your nation? That frustration that causes you to sell infra to ZI to enable you to turtle for just that little bit longer, but only delays the inevitable.

Cheap has nothing to do with it, you would not even be able to comprehend what I have spent in this game in pursuit of a petty revenge. Destroying you will be the cheapest thing I have ever done... and the simplest. Like shooting fish in a bathtub. Sure the fish bites back but it is still in my bathtub.
[/quote]

I sold to ZI for a different reason, but you're clearly not clever enough to figure it out.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1341841849' post='3007264']
If you would read properly instead of talking out of your arse for a change, I said "successful" never said 100% success anywhere :facepalm: but you would expect at least half a day working so that's 10mill on average not 8mill which you plucked from thin air :facepalm:

In future talk from your mouth and not your arse.
[/quote]

:facepalm: Their spy odds are less than 50% :facepalm:

New rule: Everyone who doesn't know !@#$ stop posting here.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341843151' post='3007267']
:facepalm: Their spy odds are less than 50% :facepalm:

New rule: Everyone who doesn't know !@#$ stop posting here.[/quote]

You know you don't have to be a war with a nation to have them do spy ops to you, so i doubt all of Polar have less than 50% odds, so if they really wanted to do it they would. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and stop posting here.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1341848825' post='3007312']
You know you don't have to be a war with a nation to have them do spy ops to you, so i doubt all of Polar have less than 50% odds, so if they really wanted to do it they would. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and stop posting here.
[/quote]

No, they all have less than 50% odds. Of the last 10 spy-ops only 4 succeeded and it has been like that the entire time because they have no tech. Also, none of them were a complete success, they lost spies every time, another indicator of low odds.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341849081' post='3007317']
No, they all have less than 50% odds. Of the last 10 spy-ops only 4 succeeded and it has been like that the entire time because they have no tech. Also, none of them were a complete success, they lost spies every time, another indicator of low odds.[/quote]

Ive got 50% estimated odds and less than half your tech. So again fluff.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1341849724' post='3007327']
Ive got 50% estimated odds and less than half your tech. So again fluff.
[/quote]

:facepalm: [i]Estimated odds. [/i] They are not at all accurate (it lists 30, 50, 70 or 90%), I assure you it is less than 50%, probably close to 40%.

My face is starting to hurt..

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341850095' post='3007333']
:facepalm: [i]Estimated odds. [/i] They are not at all accurate (it lists 30, 50, 70 or 90%), I assure you it is less than 50%, probably close to 40%.[/quote]

exactly, you said [b]all[/b] of Polar has less than 50% odds on you so any Polar nation with more tech than myself is going to have close to 50 and above.

Really you're the thickest rogue I've ever known.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1341850304' post='3007335']
exactly, you said [b]all[/b] of Polar has less than 50% odds on you so any Polar nation with more tech than myself is going to have close to 50 and above.

Really you're the thickest rogue I've ever known.
[/quote]

There's no one in Polaris in my range with enough tech to have close to 50% odds, genius.

EDIT: I just calculated your exact spy odds on me: 40.5% assuming you have 800 spies and my Threat level is Severe. And Polaris isn't much better off. Even with Communism they still won't have 50%.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341850770' post='3007343']
There's no one in Polaris in my range with enough tech to have close to 50% odds, genius.

EDIT: I just calculated your exact spy odds on me: 40.5% assuming you have 800 spies and my Threat level is Severe. And Polaris isn't much better off. Even with Communism they still won't have 50%.[/quote]

I count three with close/above 5k tech in your range, genius.

How many more times are you going to make yourself sound stupid by clutching at straws and selective reading?

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1341874671' post='3007498']
How many more times are you going to make yourself sound stupid by clutching at straws and selective reading?
[/quote]
Unfortunately as long as we keep replying. He is an attention whore (hence his replying to every single post to make sure this thread is up at the top) and if we continue to post, he will as well. The only way to truly beat him is to simply knowledge his stupidity by not posting.

Similar to rule 14 of the internet.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1341874671' post='3007498']
I count three with close/above 5k tech in your range, genius.

[/quote]

Someone with 5k tech still only has 43% odds :lol1: You know absolutely nothing, amazing. Even someone with more tech than I have still doesn't necessarily have 50%, and there's only one person in Polaris with more tech (who is not in range). This is basic math you are failing at. Even with a Communist government [i]no one[/i] in Polaris in my range has 50% or higher odds. The threat level bonus is too big, bigger than CIA + Communist. The best odds they can possibly have are only 46%, which is the guy with 5600 tech if he switches to Communist.

[quote name='Mompson' timestamp='1341875397' post='3007505']
Unfortunately as long as we keep replying. He is an attention whore (hence his replying to every single post to make sure this thread is up at the top) and if we continue to post, he will as well. The only way to truly beat him is to simply knowledge his stupidity by not posting.

Similar to rule 14 of the internet.
[/quote]

I've been right about everything I've said so far, what is this, did all of you break out of a retirement home or something? I don't understand where all this stupid is coming from, you've all been dead wrong about almost everything you've ever said in this thread, it's quite the achievement. How much longer do I need to humiliate you by showing no one in your alliance has any idea what they're doing?

Edited by Viluin

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Neo Keltica. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Totalitarian State
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/7/2012 7:16:58 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/8/2011
[color="#FF0000"][b]Total Money: $1,140,209[/b][/color]
Technology: 5,692.76 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 7/10/2012 12:00:22 AM
Trade Partners: Dethklok, Xshion, Cathouse, ColdNights, Omelas
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 104
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 927
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 7
Landing Ships: 7
Battleships: 8
Cruisers: 6
Frigates: 3
Destroyers: 7
Submarines: 6
Aircraft Carriers: 6
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Well, looks like he can't put his money where his mouth is! Dochartaigh, how does a nation of your age have no money and exactly what are you going to fight me with?

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341896595' post='3007701']
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Neo Keltica. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Totalitarian State
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/7/2012 7:16:58 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/8/2011
[color="#FF0000"][b]Total Money: $1,140,209[/b][/color]
Technology: 5,692.76 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 7/10/2012 12:00:22 AM
Trade Partners: Dethklok, Xshion, Cathouse, ColdNights, Omelas
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 104
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 927
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 7
Landing Ships: 7
Battleships: 8
Cruisers: 6
Frigates: 3
Destroyers: 7
Submarines: 6
Aircraft Carriers: 6
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Well, looks like he can't put his money where his mouth is! Dochartaigh, how does a nation of your age have no money and exactly what are you going to fight me with?
[/quote]

I have no money cuz I tend to fight a lot and fight many nations regardless. I also tend to aid those who need it regardless of my own situation. As for fighting you, you seem to think you matter to me right now. I stated that you come after the war with VE is done with. I managed to fight 3 nations from VE with little money, doubt you can really be that much worse regardless of what position you hold yourself to. It has been your mouth that stated I should forget VE and fight you. Unfortunately for you, I do not abandon my alliance because of a loud-mouth braggart. Your ego is huge and you are amusing, but mostly you are a speck. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. You will disappear one day and no one will remember you or your exploits. No one will care one tiny bit. This is something you don't understand but one day you will. Keep talking mate. You can't honestly do much else regardless of what you think.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341897275' post='3007708']
I have no money cuz I tend to fight a lot and fight many nations regardless. I also tend to aid those who need it regardless of my own situation. As for fighting you, you seem to think you matter to me right now. I stated that you come after the war with VE is done with. I managed to fight 3 nations from VE with little money, doubt you can really be that much worse regardless of what position you hold yourself to. It has been your mouth that stated I should forget VE and fight you. Unfortunately for you, I do not abandon my alliance because of a loud-mouth braggart. Your ego is huge and you are amusing, but mostly you are a speck. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. You will disappear one day and no one will remember you or your exploits. No one will care one tiny bit. This is something you don't understand but one day you will. Keep talking mate. You can't honestly do much else regardless of what you think.
[/quote]

You know who's even more irrelevant than me? You, with your $1 million dollar warchest. You're never going to declare on me, I know this because it would end with you being in bill lock and ZI;d. Move along now.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341898762' post='3007720']
You know who's even more irrelevant than me? You, with your $1 million dollar warchest. You're never going to declare on me, I know this because it would end with you being in bill lock and ZI;d. Move along now.
[/quote]

Yes because it will stay at $1 million. Unlike you, I have the capacity to grow my WC, while you only have the capacity to spend it. Even if it is only a little at a time. As for being ZIed, considering it has yet to happen from fighting nations larger than yours, with larger WCs, and fighting multiple of those nations; I highly doubt you have the capacity unless I am only at 1k infra. As for not declaring on you, it will be a while since like I stated, I am currently fighting a war and you are unimportant in regards to that. When I need to tech raid someone after the war, I will be sure to look up your nation then.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341900966' post='3007734']
Yes because it will stay at $1 million. Unlike you, I have the capacity to grow my WC, while you only have the capacity to spend it. Even if it is only a little at a time. As for being ZIed, considering it has yet to happen from fighting nations larger than yours, with larger WCs, and fighting multiple of those nations; I highly doubt you have the capacity unless I am only at 1k infra. As for not declaring on you, it will be a while since like I stated, I am currently fighting a war and you are unimportant in regards to that. When I need to tech raid someone after the war, I will be sure to look up your nation then.
[/quote]

Grow your WC with barely any infra and 5 guerrilla camps? Good luck with that. It will take you months to save up enough money for 1 round of war with me.

It's easy to ZI you if you keep declaring on me. Hey, tell you what, I'm gonna keep harrassing you with spy-ops. You've given me something entertaining to do during my hibernation, thanks. :) I bet you'll be too scared to attack VE now.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341901087' post='3007737']
Grow your WC with barely any infra and 5 guerrilla camps? Good luck with that. It will take you months to save up enough money for 1 round of war with me.

It's easy to ZI you if you keep declaring on me. Hey, tell you what, I'm gonna keep harrassing you with spy-ops. You've given me something entertaining to do during my hibernation, thanks. :) I bet you'll be too scared to attack VE now.
[/quote]

You give yourself way too much credit. Not to mention, you are not some big scary boogeyman. You are more like some yapping irritating chihuahua. Go ahead and spy op me. I am only still replying because there is a lull for me right now. Once I can collect taxes, I will hit VE again.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341929585' post='3007826']
You give yourself way too much credit. Not to mention, you are not some big scary boogeyman. You are more like some yapping irritating chihuahua. Go ahead and spy op me. I am only still replying because there is a lull for me right now. Once I can collect taxes, I will hit VE again.
[/quote]

Excellent, let me know how that works out for you, attacking VE with a $20 million warchest while I spy on you.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1341950857' post='3007972']
I have never seen someone actually gaining money during a nuclear war.
[/quote]

If your daily war expenses are only ~$5m then you can easily gain money with ground attacks, both offensive and defensive.