Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

Yeah I'm having a problem hitting the peace offer button I think it's stuck sorry if my stagger screwed u up to run to peace mode
O and I hope the current alliance doesnt read this thread and see you won't be on at update ...

And really nice sending nukes after peace negotiation

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341690640' post='3006091']
Yeah I'm having a problem hitting the peace offer button I think it's stuck sorry if my stagger screwed u up to run to peace mode
O and I hope the current alliance doesnt read this thread and see you won't be on at update ...

And really nice sending nukes after peace negotiation
[/quote]

You attacked me after the peace agreement, I retaliated. Don't come whining here about that, please. The nukes didn't even hit you, which is a shame because you definitely deserved one after what you did.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341690994' post='3006094']
You attacked me after the peace agreement, I retaliated. Don't come whining here about that, please. The nukes didn't even hit you, which is a shame because you definitely deserved one after what you did.
[/quote]

From what you said, you were negotiating peace while continuing to hit your enemy... Then you get pissed because they won't just send you peace after such a pissant move? How about you should not have hit while negotiating peace? You pull a punk !@#$%* move first and then cry like a little !@#$%* when you get treated the same. Talk about being a whiny little crybaby...

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341691446' post='3006100']
From what you said, you were negotiating peace while continuing to hit your enemy... Then you get pissed because they won't just send you peace after such a pissant move? How about you should not have hit while negotiating peace? You pull a punk !@#$%* move first and then cry like a little !@#$%* when you get treated the same. Talk about being a whiny little crybaby...
[/quote]

Attacks don't stop until peace has been declared, or a ceasefire. War 101. We've been negotiating peace (or at least attempting to) for weeks anyway, that didn't stop anyone from attacking me. :rolleyes:

EDIT: To prevent any confusion, Zoskia and Grub both attacked me before I attacked them, so it's not like I tried to get a day of free attacks. I also didn't fire my nukes during the negotiations.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341691814' post='3006106']
Attacks don't stop until peace has been declared, or a ceasefire. War 101. We've been negotiating peace (or at least attempting to) for weeks anyway, that didn't stop anyone from attacking me. :rolleyes:

EDIT: To prevent any confusion, Zoskia and Grub both attacked me before I attacked them, so it's not like I tried to get a day of free attacks. I also didn't fire my nukes during the negotiations.
[/quote]

Then why do you continue whining about attacks? you wanted a free shot on Greco apparently and he decided to not give you that. So now, you are crying about it and how your nukes did not hit him.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341696242' post='3006201']
Then why do you continue whining about attacks? you wanted a free shot on Greco apparently and he decided to not give you that. So now, you are crying about it and how your nukes did not hit him.
[/quote]

Are you kidding? I'm not going to attack two people and then ignore the third because peace may or may not happen soon and he didn't attack me yet. It was just my daily round of attacks as usual, a routine. By not attacking Greco I would leave myself more vulnerable to ground attacks as well so that would be dumb.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341696777' post='3006214']
Are you kidding? I'm not going to attack two people and then ignore the third because peace may or may not happen soon and he didn't attack me yet. It was just my daily round of attacks as usual, a routine. By not attacking Greco I would leave myself more vulnerable to ground attacks as well [b]so that would be dumb[/b].
[/quote]
You have made a very bad decision in a long line of very bad decisions. See, Dochartaigh has been around a bit and knows how this works. You, clearly, have no idea.

You have made a very very bad decision.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1341699718' post='3006248']
You have made a very bad decision in a long line of very bad decisions. See, Dochartaigh has been around a bit and knows how this works. You, clearly, have no idea.

[/quote]
Oh my!
o/ Random

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1341699718' post='3006248']

[/quote]

Is this the part where you back out of your peace deal because I attacked you before the peace deal was made? Because I'm having a hard time rationalizing that.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341696777' post='3006214']
Are you kidding? I'm not going to attack two people and then ignore the third because peace may or may not happen soon and he didn't attack me yet. It was just my daily round of attacks as usual, a routine. By not attacking Greco I would leave myself more vulnerable to ground attacks as well so that would be dumb.
[/quote]

So, you wanted a free shot at one nation and did not get it and are now crying like a little !@#$%*. Just like I stated earlier. As for peace, I am not in Polaris, so me calling you out on being the whiny little !@#$%* that you are will have nothing to do with them keeping the deal or not.

Remember you are a rogue. You are a pest. Sure, you are currently a big one, but still a bug is a bug is a bug. You were graciously granted peace and instead of just waiting for the peace offers or wars to expire, you came on here and ran your little mouth crying over how "unfairly" Polaris was treating you yet again. I would say that is the reason they would back out of the deal, if they do that indeed. Next time you get peace, shut your mouth like a good little rogue or accept the consequences of whining and crying.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341709648' post='3006357']
So, you wanted a free shot at one nation and did not get it and are now crying like a little !@#$%*. Just like I stated earlier. As for peace, I am not in Polaris, so me calling you out on being the whiny little !@#$%* that you are will have nothing to do with them keeping the deal or not.

Remember you are a rogue. You are a pest. Sure, you are currently a big one, but still a bug is a bug is a bug. You were graciously granted peace and instead of just waiting for the peace offers or wars to expire, you came on here and ran your little mouth crying over how "unfairly" Polaris was treating you yet again. I would say that is the reason they would back out of the deal, if they do that indeed. Next time you get peace, shut your mouth like a good little rogue or accept the consequences of whining and crying.
[/quote]

Are you trying to convince me to attack your alliance or something? You're running your mouth even though you have no idea what happened and what is currently going on.

:facepalm: The New Polar Order has informed me that they are backing out of the peace agreement. The reasons given are me attacking during the umpteenth attempt at negotiations (so before any actual agreement), and me retaliating after Greco violated the peace agreement [i]on purpose[/i]. I suspect these are just excuses, from what I hear there was quite a bit of internal turmoil because their members don't want me to get white peace.

I'm done with this. Peace talks are over and will never be re-initiated. I will continue to use NpO nations as punching bags for the next couple of months, until I get bored and find another enemy. But don't worry, I will always keep stopping by every once in a while to have a nuclear chat with one of your nations, to make sure you remember this day. The day that you made a [i]very very bad decision[/i].

Moderators: please lock this thread. We're done here. Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341712262' post='3006374']
I'm done with this. Peace talks are over and will never be re-initiated. I will continue to use NpO nations as punching bags for the next couple of months, until I get bored and find another enemy. But don't worry, I will always keep stopping by every once in a while to have a nuclear chat with one of your nations, to make sure you remember this day. The day that you made a [i]very very bad decision[/i].[/quote]
I'm shivering in my boots right now.
Absolutely mortified.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341712262' post='3006374']
I'm done with this. Peace talks are over and will never be re-initiated. I will continue to use NpO nations as punching bags for the next couple of months, until I get bored and find another enemy. But don't worry, I will always keep stopping by every once in a while to have a nuclear chat with one of your nations, to make sure you remember this day. The day that you made a [i]very very bad decision[/i].
[/quote]

Problem is that you can't get bored of us... we'll be in charge of choosing who you will be fighting with.

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1341712753' post='3006379']
Problem is that you can't get bored of us... we'll be in charge of choosing who you will be fighting with.
[/quote]

Only for a few more weeks, at most. Or did you think those pathetic excuses for nations you have in your lower tier could keep me contained? Even your own emperor is too lazy to sell tech for the benefit of his alliance, perhaps if you focused more on nation building you'd still have some political power left instead of being the new TOOL.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341710813' post='3006362']
Are you trying to convince me to attack your alliance or something? You're running your mouth even though you have no idea what happened and what is currently going on.
[/quote]

You don't get to decide who you attack anymore......

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341713004' post='3006381']
You don't get to decide who you attack anymore......
[/quote]

Fyi, I'm gonna spy your warchest away every day from now on, even when you're no longer at war.

Enjoy.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341713175' post='3006383']
Fyi, I'm gonna spy your warchest away every day from now on, even when you're no longer at war.

Enjoy.
[/quote]

And I will be watching your nation being destroyed every day UNTIL I am back at war with you..

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341713522' post='3006388']
Lol Polaris is basically demanding Viluin to Vlad them.
[/quote]

It will only take two rounds to ZI and bill lock Greco, that will be entertaining to watch. :)

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341714014' post='3006392']
It will only take two rounds to ZI and bill lock Greco, that will be entertaining to watch. :)
[/quote]

I still haven't decided if you're just boasting, or if you really believe this will end well for you. Either way it doesn't matter, you've sealed your fate.

Hahahhahhahah
Poor baby didn't get to dictate what Polaris does
Dude u don't have a chance the worst is about to come I just hope I can jump in line to get a piece of ur nation again and next time we do meet the odds won't be in your favor

And dude your no Vladimir

Goodnight I'm going to sleep now
I will see u tomorrow