Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341714014' post='3006392']
It will only take two rounds to ZI and bill lock Greco, that will be entertaining to watch. :)
[/quote]

One problem. You can't declare on him unless we let you.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341714540' post='3006398']
I still haven't decided if you're just boasting, or if you really believe this will end well for you. Either way it doesn't matter, you've sealed your fate.

Hahahhahhahah
Poor baby didn't get to dictate what Polaris does
Dude u don't have a chance the worst is about to come I just hope I can jump in line to get a piece of ur nation again and next time we do meet the odds won't be in your favor

And dude your no Vladimir

Goodnight I'm going to sleep now
I will see u tomorrow
[/quote]

The odds are always in my favor, because I can nuke the crap out of your alliance for $5 mil a day with a 4 billion dollar warchest.

[quote name='wredfar' timestamp='1341714582' post='3006399']
One problem. You can't declare on him unless we let you.
[/quote]

Say what? After all this smack talking and his role in the disruption of the peace agreement, surely he wouldn't allow others to take his place in fighting me? :lol1:

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341714626' post='3006400']
Say what? After all this smack talking and his role in the disruption of the peace agreement, surely he wouldn't allow others to take his place in fighting me? :lol1:
[/quote]

He'll have to wait his turn. There's a pretty long line.

[quote name='wredfar' timestamp='1341714797' post='3006402']
He'll have to wait his turn. There's a pretty long line.
[/quote]

I'm sure the line will shorten swiftly once everyone realizes what you've gotten yourselves into.

Just 1 more question before I roll back over and goto sleep
How are you going to nuke the hell out of our alliance with only having at the most 2 nukes a day??

How many nukes do u have now
O yeah 0 I twarted Your 2 from today ..

Again goodnight sweat dreams and think of me

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341715296' post='3006414']
Just 1 more question before I roll back over and goto sleep
How are you going to nuke the hell out of our alliance with only having at the most 2 nukes a day??

How many nukes do u have now
O yeah 0 I twarted Your 2 from today ..

Again goodnight sweat dreams and think of me
[/quote]

Let's see.. 0.8 nukes a day will land. If I do that for two years, that'll be like 200,000+ infrastructure I'll destroy.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341710813' post='3006362']
Are you trying to convince me to attack your alliance or something? You're running your mouth even though you have no idea what happened and what is currently going on.
[/quote]

Please for the love of all that is holy/unholy/inbetween, declare on me when you get the chance. I don't care how much money you got, I would love to ram a nuke down your throat. I know what happened, you ran your mouth whining and bragging about it throughout this whole thread.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341714626' post='3006400']
The odds are always in my favor, because I can nuke the crap out of your alliance for $5 mil a day with a 4 billion dollar warchest.
[/quote]

Don't you mean 2.5 billion dollar WC. As for nuke the crap out of an alliance, with 2 nukes per day, that is doubtful.

Also, where can I sign up to hit you?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341717537' post='3006427']

Don't you mean 2.5 billion dollar WC. As for nuke the crap out of an alliance, with 2 nukes per day, that is doubtful.

Also, where can I sign up to hit you?
[/quote]

Nope, it's 4 billion.

They can only nuke me once per day, which will bring me from 1000 infra to 800 infra or so. After which I will buy right back up to 1000 again. NpO nations are going to fight me without causing any visible harm to my nation, I know from experience that this is boring and frustrating. But that's their problem.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341717952' post='3006431']
Nope, it's 4 billion.

They can only nuke me once per day, which will bring me from 1000 infra to 800 infra or so. After which I will buy right back up to 1000 again. NpO nations are going to fight me without causing any visible harm to my nation, I know from experience that this is boring and frustrating. But that's their problem.
[/quote]

My bad, I thought you had spent some of it. You also mistake what is boring and frustrating. This is not a war about winning or losing right now, just about attrition. Polaris has many nations, you have one. Polaris has the will to see this through, do you? From what I have seen in this thread, you do not.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341718506' post='3006434']
My bad, I thought you had spent some of it. You also mistake what is boring and frustrating. This is not a war about winning or losing right now, just about attrition. Polaris has many nations, you have one. Polaris has the will to see this through, do you? From what I have seen in this thread, you do not.
[/quote]

Haha. I'm pretty sure they won't have the will to see this through. Few things in this game are more frustrating than fighting someone who can't take damage, I've been in that situation before and it is agonizing. Only one person can nuke me, what are the other two going to do? CM/air? The infra they destroy will be cheaper than a single piece of aircraft. :awesome: But they have to put 3 nations on me, because I would dominate 1v1. Basically they're going to take massive damage trying to keep me in anarchy and I'm going to laugh my ass off. This is indeed a very very bad decision on their part.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341718785' post='3006437']
Haha. I'm pretty sure they won't have the will to see this through. Few things in this game are more frustrating than fighting someone who can't take damage, I've been in that situation before and it is agonizing. Only one person can nuke me, what are the other two going to do? CM/air? The infra they destroy will be cheaper than a single piece of aircraft. :awesome: But they have to put 3 nations on me, because I would dominate 1v1. Basically they're going to take massive damage trying to keep me in anarchy and I'm going to laugh my ass off. This is indeed a very very bad decision on their part.
[/quote]

Well that depends. I am sure Polaris can find willing people to help them out in hitting you. Once I am out of war with VE, I will be sure to see if you are still in range and see if Polaris would allow a long-time former Polar the pleasure of hitting you for a week.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341720398' post='3006451']
Well that depends. I am sure Polaris can find willing people to help them out in hitting you. Once I am out of war with VE, I will be sure to see if you are still in range and see if Polaris would allow a long-time former Polar the pleasure of hitting you for a week.
[/quote]

Hi Doch. Don't screw up the stagger now :P

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341718785' post='3006437']
[/quote]

I'll go 1 v 1 with you, please dominate me. The safety word is !@#$%-bag.

[quote name='EaTeMuP' timestamp='1341726206' post='3006507']
I'll go 1 v 1 with you, please dominate me. The safety word is !@#$%-bag.
[/quote]

Oh my.. so much infra. :lol1: I was hoping you'd hit me, I'm gonna cause billions in damage. Let's see.. Yep, looks like you did around 90 damage to me and I just did 130 to you. I'm already winning.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341720398' post='3006451']
[/quote]

No they won't, no one but poor old delusional you will be willing to help them with this.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341729690' post='3006535']
Oh my.. so much infra. :lol1: I was hoping you'd hit me, I'm gonna cause billions in damage.
[/quote]

Bring it. Apparently your ability to talk trash exceeds your ability to do basic math.

[quote name='EaTeMuP' timestamp='1341729971' post='3006537']
Bring it. Apparently your ability to talk trash exceeds your ability to do basic math.
[/quote]
My math skills are just fine, I just did around 1/3 more damage than what you did to me. And the nukes haven't even started flying yet!

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341730221' post='3006539']
My math skills are just fine, I just did around 1/3 more damage than what you did to me. And the nukes haven't even started flying yet!
[/quote]

It's all good, I'm in it for the casualties. I can re-buy back to where I started after 7 days for less than 1bil, so your math is wrong.

[quote name='EaTeMuP' timestamp='1341730431' post='3006541']
It's all good, I'm in it for the casualties. I can re-buy back to where I started after 7 days for less than 1bil, so your math is wrong.
[/quote]

And I can buy back to where I started after 7 days for $500k. What about you? $500 mil?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=309477

You should tell this guy to attack me, I bet he will help you win.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341730489' post='3006542']
And I can buy back to where I started after 7 days for $500k. What about you? $500 mil?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=309477

You should tell this guy to attack me, I bet he will help you win.
[/quote]

Don't need any help. As long as I get more casualties, and you stay in Anarchy, I win.

[quote name='EaTeMuP' timestamp='1341730712' post='3006543']
Don't need any help. As long as I get more casualties, and you stay in Anarchy, I win.
[/quote]

You're right, spending hundreds of millions with a mediocre warchest like yours just to keep me in anarchy is winning.

Why are you using the Communist government type if someone else is doing your spy-ops? Don't you people have war guides? It's painful watching you fight.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341730959' post='3006545']
You're right, spending hundreds of millions with a mediocre warchest like yours just to keep me in anarchy is winning.

Why are you using the Communist government type if someone else is doing your spy-ops? Don't you people have war guides? It's painful watching you fight.
[/quote]

I choose Communist out of habit. Why are you using Anarchy as your Gov't type? It doesn't really matter what my Gov't type is, if you are worth your salt, and have any luck I will be in anarchy tomorrow. You put too much faith in guides.

[quote name='EaTeMuP' timestamp='1341731202' post='3006548']
I choose Communist out of habit. Why are you using Anarchy as your Gov't type? It doesn't really matter what my Gov't type is, if you are worth your salt, and have any luck I will be in anarchy tomorrow. You put too much faith in guides.
[/quote]

No, you chose Communist because you know nothing, like the rest of your alliance, and you thought it would be the best in this situation.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341731334' post='3006550']
No, you chose Communist because you know nothing, like the rest of your alliance, and you thought it would be the best in this situation.
[/quote]

You are right. I know nothing about Gov't types, guides, or nation building. I guess I should give up now. Good day.