Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1343309283' post='3015739']
If he was the "Tough Guy" he thinks he is, he would buy up and get back into range of our upper tier. Isn't that the Umbrellian line whenever you fight an AA that puts their upper tier into peace mode?
[/quote]
Have you fought as a larger nation ever?

This is the strategy used by people with large tech amounts as they drop, I know last war when I was fighting people in CSN they did exactly the same thing he is doing now, and I did it as well. Its the best way to do damage, and it would be silly for him to waste his warchest so he can get nuked by bigger nukes.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1343309283' post='3015739']
Funny.. one so clueless to what is actually happening. Have you seen the battle reports? He essentially turtled for 2 weeks and just bought enough infra to keep him out of range of our larger nations. If he was the "Tough Guy" he thinks he is, he would buy up and get back into range of our upper tier. Isn't that the Umbrellian line whenever you fight an AA that puts their upper tier into peace mode?
[/quote]

At first I actually stopped GAing because I was looting so much tech, it was greatly slowing down the fall of my NS. However, for two weeks, I actually was outmatched in ground battles. That is to be expected because infrastructure is lost so fast. That was the easiest time you'll ever have fighting me, though. Before those two weeks I actually had the upper hand, and soon I will have it again. And this time I won't lose it, because my nation will be balanced once again.

I still have 3.5 billion left and I haven't even begun rationing my money yet. I spent lots of money getting in range of Dochartaigh to spy on him multiple days in a row last week, I've been performing max destroy money (expensive) spy ops every day and I've been buying airplanes. Within a few weeks I will win pretty much all ground attacks, meaning an even slower decline of my warchest (or perhaps none at all).

Also, there is no point in me buying more infra. It just puts me in range of stronger enemies, and I can GA just fine with 1k infra.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1343314626' post='3015769']
Meh, you really think my nation matters to me. Tricked, nah not really. I laid everything out for you in PM mate. So when I hit you, I knew what I was in for. You aren't nearly as smart or manipulative as you think. You talk a lot though. seriously, an awful lot. Multiple PMs from you every day for a week. You are obsessed with me, not the other way around. Anyways, I am done with this thread.
[/quote]

Oh please, you were taunted into declaring a retarded war with a retarded warchest. I can tell by the silly and impatient decisions you make that it's easy to influence you. Like how you just wasted a bunch of money to spy on me even though you're basically broke already. Of course, there were 3 minutes between the two spy-ops, I bet you spent that time fiddling your thumbs trying to rationalize a second one even though you knew it was wrong.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343295430' post='3015690'] Your nukes are helping me more than they are hurting me,[/quote]

EXACTLY!!! See? We have NOTHING against you and we are here to HELP you.
I promise we'll keep on HELPING you for the rest of your life with a daily nuke.

So don't take it as an agression, it's just us helping you... and I am very glad to see that we are both happy with this situation and that you find it as enjoyable as we do.

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1343327082' post='3015817']
EXACTLY!!! See? We have NOTHING against you and we are here to HELP you.
I promise we'll keep on HELPING you for the rest of your life with a daily nuke.

So don't take it as an agression, it's just us helping you... and I am very glad to see that we are both happy with this situation and that you find it as enjoyable as we do.
[/quote]

How many nations do you have at ~10k NS that can nuke me? How long do you think it will take me to disable all of them?

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343327472' post='3015818']
How many nations do you have at ~10k NS that can nuke me? How long do you think it will take me to disable all of them?
[/quote]
Do you really believe you are the only one here that will sell down to stay in range? There is a line of very capable nations that will follow you down to oblivion. The difference is that they will very easily build back up with our help while you just keep dropping ns.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1343317214' post='3015778']
Have you fought as a larger nation ever?

This is the strategy used by people with large tech amounts as they drop, I know last war when I was fighting people in CSN they did exactly the same thing he is doing now, and I did it as well. Its the best way to do damage, and it would be silly for him to waste his warchest so he can get nuked by bigger nukes.
[/quote]
Point is that he talks tough but his actions are justified by his excuses.

Vil u just don't get it you brag and brag and brag
You started this war for what reason?
Anyway u look at it you lose
You started with 6 bill
You are down 3
U started at 90k or so NS
You are down to 30 ish
You had what 9 k tech or so I forgot
It's down to 5.4
You infa had to be at least 10k
You are brought down to less then 100 and have to buy back ...
The best you will ever be is a low to mid level nuisance ...

You talk about grand ventures of beating on little nations ( when and if that happens)
It's not going to happen you do not to decide who you fight you will be in anarchy for the rest of your days on planet bob
You see because people like myself will follow you down to the lower tears I have all my wonders I will nuke u every day
And as my war chest diminishes I will be added 27 mil every 10 days just to fight you .
And I'm not alone ..
Your nation will never amount to anything ever again
And for the other little nations that declare one you ( because you will never declare a war again)
They will be aided anywhere from 18-27 million every 10 days
So any damage u do to a small nation will be replenished as soon as they are done playing with you....

I will see you in a few days

RoadRash

Edited by greco

He blew like 2bil on terms for GPA, since he didn't want them to burn. Polaris, on the other hand, could have had peace a while back and are going to burn for no reason but your own pride.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343342025' post='3015885']
He blew like 2bil on terms for GPA, since he didn't want them to burn. Polaris, on the other hand, could have had peace a while back and are going to burn for no reason but your own pride.
[/quote]

Neo get of his nuts already
Point is he started out with 6 bill
Polaris choose to defend her nations from vil
This has nothing to do with pride vil raided a nation of Polaris then nuked that nation
Vil and another nation that attacks Polaris needs to know we will defend ourself
And trust me by the end of this vil we be left with nothing

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1343342285' post='3015887']
Neo get of his nuts already
Point is he started out with 6 bill
Polaris choose to defend her nations from vil
This has nothing to do with pride vil raided a nation of Polaris then nuked that nation
Vil and another nation that attacks Polaris needs to know we will defend ourself
And trust me by the end of this vil we be left with nothing
[/quote]
I'm not on anything. He's going to wreck your lower tiers and make quite a few upset members leave.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343342766' post='3015888']
I'm not on anything. He's going to wreck your lower tiers and make quite a few upset members leave.
[/quote]

I'm not to sure about that
You do relive that any war he has will be with nations that want to war him ( not for the week at heart)
The nations who will war him know what to expect
And if you do recall .. War is fun and vil is providing the nations at war with him plenty of it ...

When viliun wakes up he will see that all his hard work and building a strong nation was for nothing Polaris will not burn
We will not lose sleep we will not consume ourselfs with vil
I am having a ball and the fact that he is well prepared and has some knowledge of war makes it even better..
For that I thank him

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343342766' post='3015888']
I'm not on anything. He's going to wreck your lower tiers and make quite a few upset members leave.[/quote]

[b]If[/b] he is kept in anarchy then the members hitting him will be volunteers, so how exactly is he going to upset them? :lol1:

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1343343484' post='3015897']
I'm not to sure about that
You do relive that any war he has will be with nations that want to war him ( not for the week at heart)
The nations who will war him know what to expect
And if you do recall .. War is fun and vil is providing the nations at war with him plenty of it ...

When viliun wakes up he will see that all his hard work and building a strong nation was for nothing Polaris will not burn
We will not lose sleep we will not consume ourselfs with vil
I am having a ball and the fact that he is well prepared and has some knowledge of war makes it even better..
For that I thank him
[/quote]
You're being far too proud for someone in your position. His nation will do far more damage than you think and will lower your alliance's morale.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1343343970' post='3015899']
[b]If[/b] he is kept in anarchy then the members hitting him will be volunteers, so how exactly is he going to upset them? :lol1:
[/quote]
Have fun keeping someone in anarchy with broken nations?

Lol neo I see your as smart as vil
Just look at the post in this thread I would say our moral is pretty good
Vil is the only one flip floping
As for proud I'm extremely proud to be Polar
And what position am I in exactly?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343344246' post='3015901']
Have fun keeping someone in anarchy with broken nations?[/quote]

I'm sure they will have fun.

Edit: Didn't your mum tell you answering a question with a question is rude? :P

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1343335911' post='3015860']
Do you really believe you are the only one here that will sell down to stay in range? There is a line of very capable nations that will follow you down to oblivion. The difference is that they will very easily build back up with our help while you just keep dropping ns.
[/quote]

Excellent, so I get to ZI your top tier without even nuking them. :awesome: The ultimate victory. I don't think you will be "easily rebuilding" nations that sold 7k infra, especially not after they blew their entire warchest fighting me. If I can annihilate some of your top tiers like that then great. It's funny how you think that you are somehow winning anything here. Btw, they will have a hard time GAing me when they sell down to 1k infra.

Greco is just upset that he lost thousands of infra and he is now a low tier nation again. And cut it with the "you started with 6 bil" crap, I spent 1.5 bil on terms and I have made NO effort whatsoever to manage my money yet. All things considered I actually haven't spent much money, a little over a billion dollars in more than a month of 3v1 warfare with no restraints. Plenty of billionaires have been bill locked faster than this.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343324833' post='3015808']
Oh please, you were taunted into declaring a retarded war with a retarded warchest. I can tell by the silly and impatient decisions you make that it's easy to influence you. Like how you just wasted a bunch of money to spy on me even though you're basically broke already. Of course, there were 3 minutes between the two spy-ops, I bet you spent that time fiddling your thumbs trying to rationalize a second one even though you knew it was wrong.
[/quote]

Yes, so easily manipulated that you spent basically around 3 weeks PMing me multiple times a day, in order to get me to fight you. The fact that I did it when I did was because I was bored and was hoping war would last longer than it did. As for silly and impatient decisions... I spent the 3 minutes in between those two spy ops talking to some friends on IRC.

No war is retarded really. Anyway this goes, I will get casualties which to me is far more important than you.

But yes, please think I am easy to manipulate and that you did not have to work your ass off to even get remotely close to having me declare on you. I mean you even stated that you spent a large amount working on me including getting into my range in order to spy me multiple times, as well as buying up to get in my range now. The fact that in the past 3 weeks you spent around $1 billion of your WC, mostly for me, kind of shows that you are fairly easy to manipulate actually. You could have continued your roguing of Polaris with probably an extra $750 million in your pocket right now but instead, I got you to spend that money on some ridiculous spy ops against me as well as building up so that I could hit you.

While after this war, I get to rebuild, you will continue on fighting and spending money. Heck, you may very well try and "manipulate" me again into hitting you which would be quite amusing.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1343361019' post='3016052']
Yes, so easily manipulated that you spent basically around 3 weeks PMing me multiple times a day, in order to get me to fight you. The fact that I did it when I did was because I was bored and was hoping war would last longer than it did. As for silly and impatient decisions... I spent the 3 minutes in between those two spy ops talking to some friends on IRC.

No war is retarded really. Anyway this goes, I will get casualties which to me is far more important than you. [/quote]

Oh please, you were talking about how you wanted to save up $100 million first, and a few PMs later I convinced you to declare on me with only 20 million.

[quote]
But yes, please think I am easy to manipulate and that you did not have to work your ass off to even get remotely close to having me declare on you. I mean you even stated that you spent a large amount working on me including getting into my range in order to spy me multiple times, as well as buying up to get in my range now. The fact that in the past 3 weeks you spent around $1 billion of your WC, mostly for me, kind of shows that you are fairly easy to manipulate actually. You could have continued your roguing of Polaris with probably an extra $750 million in your pocket right now but instead, I got you to spend that money on some ridiculous spy ops against me as well as building up so that I could hit you.[/quote]

I spent maybe $30 million extra on those spy ops, big deal. I also never purposefully bought "into your range", I was in your range every day.

[quote]
While after this war, I get to rebuild, you will continue on fighting and spending money. Heck, you may very well try and "manipulate" me again into hitting you which would be quite amusing.
[/quote]

Rebuilding isn't my goal.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343365534' post='3016084']
Oh please, you were talking about how you wanted to save up $100 million first, and a few PMs later I convinced you to declare on me with only 20 million.

I spent maybe $30 million extra on those spy ops, big deal. I also never purposefully bought "into your range", I was in your range every day.
[/quote]

For the first bit, meh. I figured a strat out that does not require that large of a WC and will hopefully piss you off. Thanks for the cash. You may have spied most of it away but you only spied away what you gave me. :D

Also:

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343324833' post='3015808']
I still have 3.5 billion left and I haven't even begun rationing my money yet. [b]I spent lots of money getting in range of Dochartaigh to spy on him multiple days in a row last week,[/b] I've been performing max destroy money (expensive) spy ops every day and I've been buying airplanes. Within a few weeks I will win pretty much all ground attacks, meaning an even slower decline of my warchest (or perhaps none at all).
[/quote]

Great flip-flop from what you stated a few hours ago.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1343366139' post='3016091']
For the first bit, meh. I figured a strat out that does not require that large of a WC and will hopefully piss you off. Thanks for the cash. You may have spied most of it away but you only spied away what you gave me. :D

Also:[/quote]

I had 70% and 55% odds on my GAs and you won both, congratulations. But every day you're going to lose a chunk of infra, so my odds will only get higher. You also won both GAs against me but you had terrible odds because I managed to re-buy between your nuke and your GA and my military is stronger than yours. Again, you got incredibly lucky today. You should have lost 4 million but instead you won 2 million.

Also, GAing me at all is completely retarded unless you have like 95% odds, because you can't afford to drop money on me. Every GA you perform will hurt you much more than it hurts me.

[quote]
Great flip-flop from what you stated a few hours ago.
[/quote]

Yes, that's the $30 million I spent. I bought up to 1200-ish infra a few times, that costs nothing.

Edited by Viluin

Viluin,

This thread began with you, if I can be so honest as to say, whining a little.

But then you steeled you resolve, formulated a plan of sorts and realised your strength. You are strong because you have nothing to lose, they have infra and tech that they actually care about.

The best bit is you discovered how to have fun.

You are a role model to mediocre, mid tier, infra bloated, war chest collectors everywhere.

Skimming through this boring thread, I cannot think of a reason that Viluin should not quit. You are a waste of time to read and a waste of resources to engage in-game. If you're tired of living on Planet Bob, you had an option of leaving with dignity, doing some shout-outs and recalling your perspective of the considerable history that your nation has witnessed.

Now you're just annoying. If that's all you have to offer the world, we're better off w/o you.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1343540172' post='3016604']
It appears Greco bought 3000 more infra before declaring war on me. Really smart move bro. That will totally be worth the money.
[/quote]

Well lets see
I had to back collect 11 days so I could have collected 30 mill at my current infa level ( with gc)
Or buy back infa and make 130 mil
Ummm I spent about 100 mill of wc money to collect the 130 so in retrospect it cost me nothing
But i am still able to improvement swap
Have better ga odds against you
And will get more casualties

And after this round of war I will be better off buying the infa I did when I did
Unfortunately i dont have a 6 bill wc ( o wait neither do you )

Hay what ever happened to you bill locking me after the 2 cnd round?

Edited by greco