Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1341612644' post='3005121']If we extended peace to you what stops anyone with a little cash on hand deciding to attack an alliance for a few weeks to amuse himself at our expense?
[/quote]

One thing is for sure, [i]you[/i] certainly won't stop them, not with your military performance. :awesome:

It's okay, you literally can't keep fighting me forever because you'll run out of suitable fighters pretty soon. I expect you to stop declaring new wars before the end of the summer.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341619450' post='3005282']
One thing is for sure, [i]you[/i] certainly won't stop them, not with your military performance. :awesome:

It's okay, you literally can't keep fighting me forever because you'll run out of suitable fighters pretty soon. I expect you to stop declaring new wars before the end of the summer.
[/quote]

lawlz. Keep running your mouth and Polaris may find several people more than willing to ghost their alliance for a shot at you.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341532475' post='3004335']
Still not winning..
[/quote]

Oh... if you don't like how Polaris fights with you, then simply attack another Alliance... oh wait... you can't.

Sorry, pal... it's 100% up to us who you will be fighting with... we own your nation, we declare your wars.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

Running out of nations??? LOL... I will be seeing you in the next round.

Also, we love all your tech... 70% of your NS is just tech... and we LOVE it that way.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1341620966' post='3005310']
lawlz. Keep running your mouth and Polaris may find several people more than willing to ghost their alliance for a shot at you.
[/quote]

Then those people would be incredibly dumb, and I would come pay their alliances a visit in the future when Polaris can't contain me anymore.

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1341630959' post='3005421']
Oh... if you don't like how Polaris fights with you, then simply attack another Alliance... oh wait... you can't.

Sorry, pal... it's 100% up to us who you will be fighting with... we own your nation, we declare your wars.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

Running out of nations??? LOL... I will be seeing you in the next round.

Also, we love all your tech... 70% of your NS is just tech... and we LOVE it that way.
[/quote]

You love having nothing of mine to destroy while I nuke you for massive damage? :wacko:

Edited by Viluin

[quote]The New Polar Order and I have finally found a solution. I hereby promise not to attack the NpO or any alliance that has a mutual defense clause with the NpO in the future.

Let there be peace! [/quote]

I may not be a recognizable name around here but I've been the NpO negotiator with Viluin for the last several weeks. I can confirm that we have agreed to these terms and brought our hostilities to an end.

Edited by CB Quinn

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341651068' post='3005757']
The New Polar Order and I have finally found a solution. I hereby promise not to attack the NpO or any alliance that has a mutual defense clause with the NpO in the future.

Let there be peace!
[/quote]

Pixel huggers of the world unite.

Still waiting for peace offers as part of our agreement. For some reason my NpO opponents are hesitant to adhere to it, all of them have logged in but none of them have sent a peace offer.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341651068' post='3005757']
The New Polar Order and I have finally found a solution. I hereby promise not to attack the NpO or any alliance that has a mutual defense clause with the NpO in the future.

Let there be peace!
[/quote]
Congrats on fighting your way to a peaceful solution rather than just deleting. Also good show on NpO's part for not trying to keep this guy at Perma-War and letting it end after he fought it out for a few rounds.

AlmightyGrub just confirmed (in-game) that he's not sending a peace offer. What a poor show for a former emperor.

I specifically asked for peace offers to be sent to my nation so that all wars can be peaced out simultaneously. I have other enemies, and a peace deal is pointless if others can simply declare on me tomorrow. If that happens then I will consider my peace agreement with the NpO to be null and void, sorry.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341670862' post='3005903']
AlmightyGrub just confirmed (in-game) that he's not sending a peace offer. What a poor show for a former emperor.

I specifically asked for peace offers to be sent to my nation so that all wars can be peaced out simultaneously. I have other enemies, and a peace deal is pointless if others can simply declare on me tomorrow. If that happens then I will consider my peace agreement with the NpO to be null and void, sorry.
[/quote]
How many alliances are you at war with? If NpO just wants to let current wars expire, but aren't going to declare any new ones, you could just nuke him for the duration of your current in-game war rather than voiding the whole agreement. I'm guessing what you don't want them to do here is keep you staggered, so another alliance can fill up your defensive slots?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1341673249' post='3005931']
How many alliances are you at war with? If NpO just wants to let current wars expire, but aren't going to declare any new ones, you could just nuke him for the duration of your current in-game war rather than voiding the whole agreement. I'm guessing what you don't want them to do here is keep you staggered, so another alliance can fill up your defensive slots?
[/quote]

I'm at war with two or more other alliances via my AA, and god knows how many others want a stab at me. I need to go to peace mode to buy new nukes. I've been staggered, so if they want to let the wars expire I may get attacked by someone else, thus making the whole peace deal pointless. That's why I asked for peace offers to be sent to me.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341673615' post='3005938']
I'm at war with two or more other alliances via my AA, and god knows how many others want a stab at me. I need to go to peace mode to buy new nukes. I've been staggered, so if they want to let the wars expire I may get attacked by someone else, thus making the whole peace deal pointless. That's why I asked for peace offers to be sent to me.
[/quote]
Since Grub is your earliest current war against you, if the other two send peace offers (or just the one who declared a day after Grub) you could just not attack them and wait to accept until your war with Grub expires. Then once it expires, accept peace with the other guy. So if its just Grub being stubborn, you could possibly work around him if the others are more cooperative in ending hostilities.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1341673952' post='3005942']
Since Grub is your earliest current war against you, if the other two send peace offers (or just the one who declared a day after Grub) you could just not attack them and wait to accept until your war with Grub expires. Then once it expires, accept peace with the other guy. So if its just Grub being stubborn, you could possibly work around him if the others are more cooperative in ending hostilities.
[/quote]

None of them have sent peace offers yet, in fact Greco even attacked me after the peace deal despite being informed of it. I retaliated but my nukes missed.

I won't be online this update, so I can't peace out with Greco right after update to go to peace mode.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341670663' post='3005898']
Still waiting for peace offers as part of our agreement. For some reason my NpO opponents are hesitant to adhere to it, all of them have logged in but none of them have sent a peace offer.
[/quote]
Seeing how our wars expire at update I fail to see the rush tbh. I do note that being the complete !@#$ you are you attacked all of whilst agreeing to the terms. Forgive me if I don't rush to assist you escape back to peace mode pixel hugger.

Your smug messages don't fuel my desire to be even marginally concerned by your plight, quite the opposite.

[/quote]

You can peace simultaneously at our convenience not yours. You attacked us, you do not get to call the shots pal. I am amused that you expect me to bow to your demands because it suits your schedule better. I knew you didn't have the fight in you to make the commitment to fight properly. You are just another wannabe.

Also, for future reference, being a !@$%whomper with your communications with me will only decrease my interest in your plight. Reap what you sow?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1341674575' post='3005948']
Seeing how our wars expire at update I fail to see the rush tbh. I do note that being the complete !@#$ you are you attacked all of whilst agreeing to the terms. Forgive me if I don't rush to assist you escape back to peace mode pixel hugger.

Your smug messages don't fuel my desire to be even marginally concerned by your plight, quite the opposite.
[/quote]

The terms were agreed upon after I finished all of my attacks. I logged in to find an unattractive offer from CB Quinn in my inbox, then I attacked and made a counter offer. A few messages later we came to an agreement.

I will only be around for 6 more hours, so we don't have until update.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1341674821' post='3005950']
You can peace simultaneously at our convenience not yours. You attacked us, you do not get to call the shots pal. I am amused that you expect me to bow to your demands because it suits your schedule better. I knew you didn't have the fight in you to make the commitment to fight properly. You are just another wannabe.

Also, for future reference, being a !@$%whomper with your communications with me will only decrease my interest in your plight. Reap what you sow?
[/quote]

Lol, there is no peace deal if I don't get to peace out all of the wars simultaneously. If you want to be a prick about this then go ahead, I will gladly keep fighting. You're arguing about something that makes absolutely no difference to you.

Edited by Viluin

[/quote]

Man you like to talk

[/quote]

What a poor show is your attitude. While I may be somber given other events here, if you want change to change the world you are within, then do something about it rather than complaining. You started this whole thing on your own. You came here to ask other people to convince YOU why you shouldn't quit. It is not our job to give you reasons not to quit. Either make something of this world or move on. Playing for sympathy when everyone in this game plays for different reasons is absurd. There is one of the most amazing people and communities that can be found here if you look and don't mess up too much. People forget about things eventually, just fight your wars and eventually it will end. Reach out to people if you really want to stay and look to form connections. There isn't much of a point to this whole place if you are miserable the entire time. CN can be an absolutely eye-opening place if you want it to be, it can be a great experiment in lessons and friendships.

You also attacked them, it is not on your time but theirs.

[/quote]

LOL.... I am not a machine, I do sometimes SLEEP.... LOL.

I just woke up and I'm here with my cappuchino and bread with apple jam.

Congratullations on getting peace I guess.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341674927' post='3005951']

Lol, there is no peace deal if I don't get to peace out all of the wars simultaneously. If you want to be a prick about this then go ahead, I will gladly keep fighting. You're arguing about something that makes absolutely no difference to you.
[/quote]

So wait, now you're calling the shots? I don't think so...

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1341680560' post='3005993']
LOL.... I am not a machine, I do sometimes SLEEP.... LOL.

I just woke up and I'm here with my cappuchino and bread with apple jam.

Congratullations on getting peace I guess.
[/quote]

Maybe you went to sleep a few minutes before the peace agreement? A few hours after it I saw how you read the battle reports that occurred 10 minutes before the agreement, so I figured you probably logged in after it too.

[quote name='WarGod0001' timestamp='1341680748' post='3005994']
So wait, now you're calling the shots? I don't think so...
[/quote]

I'm not calling the shots, but it does take two sides to agree to peace. Remember what happened 2 weeks ago?

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341680843' post='3005996']
Maybe you went to sleep a few minutes before the peace agreement? A few hours after it I saw how you read the battle reports that occurred 10 minutes before the agreement, so I figured you probably logged in after it too.
[/quote]

We both attacked each other more or less at the same time, though you did attack me first... And I went to sleep after that.

No deleted messages in my sent messages and no deleted messages in my received messages.

I received a message from CB quinn titled "Regarding Villuin" some 20 minutes after your last attack... and yeah, I was already sleeping when he sent that PM.
So I do hope that you negotiated the whole peace thing in those 20 minutes and not that you attacked me when you have already accepted peace with CB Quinn.

[img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5766/imagen4er.png[/img]
[img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1402/imagen3ex.png[/img]

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1341681675' post='3006002']
We both attacked each other more or less at the same time, though you did attack me first... And I went to sleep after that.

No deleted messages in my sent messages and no deleted messages in my received messages.

I received a message from CB quinn titled "Regarding Villuin" some 20 minutes after your last attack... and yeah, I was already sleeping when he sent that PM.
So I do hope that you negotiated the whole peace thing in those 20 minutes and not that you attacked me when you have already accepted peace with CB Quinn.

[img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5766/imagen4er.png[/img
[img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1402/imagen3ex.png[/img
[/quote]

Yeah, it was negotiated really fast. Although I figured peace was imminent when I logged in (even though he wanted reps at first), so I changed tactics and decided to conserve my nukes and kill off as many planes as I could without buying new ones.

Edited by Viluin