Viluin

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1340145573' post='2989274']
O man
I would have never let you go that easy
Well at the least you showed bob what your about......
[/quote]

Just like NpO sure showed CN what they're about eh?...permanent Rep dispenser.

If you have such a big warchest, keep fighting and hitting their lower tier nations until they just want their war with you over eventually. If you don't have motivation or willingness to finish what you started, maybe you should quit.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1340166968' post='2989707']
Just like NpO sure showed CN what they're about eh?...permanent Rep dispenser.
[/quote]

who said anything about reps
me personally would have put him in a state of war for nuking a Polaris nation http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=New%20Polar%20Order&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance&View=S#nukes

but as you read or maybe you didnt it was mentioned NpO might give him white peace....

So yes i guess NpO did show CN what it is about ...

Edited by greco

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1340184379' post='2989902']
[/quote]
He's talking about how NpO's been getting rolled over since 2010.

Or really 2008 if you don't count Karma. IIRC NpO didn't lay it on thick because it "wasn't their war"

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1340102793' post='2988749']
We reached an agreement that both Viluin and the GPA find acceptable. The content is as follows:
[/quote]

+1 Jerdge, and GPA

This thread only helped [i]one [/i]party, it seems. Pretty ironic, really,.

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1340184379' post='2989902']
me personally would have put him in a state of war for nuking a Polaris nation http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=New%20Polar%20Order&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance&View=S#nukes

but as you read or maybe you didnt it was mentioned NpO might give him white peace....

So yes i guess NpO did show CN what it is about ...
[/quote]

Well if you don't let him off with white peace, then you guys are just going to get nuked further more...therefore adding to the total damage for no reason, so it'd be stupid not to do it..but go ahead, if he doesn't get white peace, youll be getting a few more nukes than you wanted.

EDIT: Oh and how you guys act during war, and before a war is what sets the tone for whose gonna get hit next...So if you just roll over and pay a massive amount of reps every time, then you bet your ass you're going to continue being the prime target for some wars...But hey, im not judging or anything

Edited by Leerjet

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1340302701' post='2991981']
So now you decide to fight for white peace. Prepare to die. You'll probably start negotiating once the nukes start flying anyway. Stat lover.
[/quote]

I never had any peace talks with your alliance, not recently. In fact, the last thing I heard from you was that white peace wasn't an option. I'm just continuing where we left off, I thought everyone saw this coming. I am available for peace talks though, feel free to query me.

Edited by Viluin

Well we're not involved anymore and I'll thus put off my official GPA face.

As a player I am glad to say that the answer to this thread's title is "Because the people involved are reasonable and you can still have fun".

You have to be kidding me after all this nonsense you go and declare on 3 NpO nations
My friend you are going to be a training target for Polaris for a loooooooong time

Disclaimer .... I am not NpO government and really cannot decide what Polaris does

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340025834' post='2987581']
He means, at this point in the game you face giant reps or eternal war for any infraction of the "rules" of planet bob, such as roguing or spying. Honestly roguing and spying should happen more often, planet bob is too boring right now.
[/quote]
*unless you are MK

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1340324236' post='2992288']
You have to be kidding me after all this nonsense you go and declare on 3 NpO nations
My friend you are going to be a training target for Polaris for a loooooooong time

Disclaimer .... I am not NpO government and really cannot decide what Polaris does
[/quote]

ITT: NpO complaining about getting attacked after no peace negotiations and no ceasefire.

I offered white peace yesterday but you wouldn't have any of it. Suit yourself. This must be the perfect time to make another enemy. I hope you're not thinking you can nuke me for a week or two then declare peace with me, it doesn't work like that. It's only a few hours until I can nuke, there's not much time left to change your mind.

It's funny that your biggest nation in war-mode accepted my peace offer and ran off to peace mode though. I did not expect that.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340356396' post='2992590']
ITT: NpO complaining about getting attacked after no peace negotiations and no ceasefire.

I offered white peace yesterday but you wouldn't have any of it. Suit yourself. This must be the perfect time to make another enemy. I hope you're not thinking you can nuke me for a week or two then declare peace with me, it doesn't work like that. It's only a few hours until I can nuke, there's not much time left to change your mind.

It's funny that your biggest nation in war-mode accepted my peace offer and ran off to peace mode though. I did not expect that.
[/quote]

dude your never getting peace ..you will be in war until you have nothing left your 5 bill will run out you will be brought down to every members level and when you build back up you will be brought down again..
then when your sick of losing you will turtle ..when doing that we will still be lumping you into the ground..
do you really think you are in any position to negotiate ..

and as for the nation who peaced you out he will be dealt with accordingly...

no one is complaining that you attacked ..im saying you come on here like a BIG crybaby about quitting beg everyone to please let me go "im a big baby and want to save my infa" then you get what you want from GPA and decide the best way to negotiate is to attack the nations of the alliance that brought you to create this thread ....

o yeah btw you will not be nuking your entire war with NpO so enjoy it for as long as you can
youll see when your down to only buying 2 a day... with sdi and spies they really arnt that much of a threat

ill be seeing you around 50k NS so as soon as you can get there the better

Edited by greco

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1340398505' post='2992913']
dude your never getting peace ..you will be in war until you have nothing left your 5 bill will run out you will be brought down to every members level and when you build back up you will be brought down again..
then when your sick of losing you will turtle ..when doing that we will still be lumping you into the ground..
do you really think you are in any position to negotiate ..

and as for the nation who peaced you out he will be dealt with accordingly...

no one is complaining that you attacked ..im saying you come on here like a BIG crybaby about quitting beg everyone to please let me go "im a big baby and want to save my infa" then you get what you want from GPA and decide the best way to negotiate is to attack the nations of the alliance that brought you to create this thread ....

o yeah btw you will not be nuking your entire war with NpO so enjoy it for as long as you can
youll see when your down to only buying 2 a day... with sdi and spies they really arnt that much of a threat

ill be seeing you around 50k NS so as soon as you can get there the better
[/quote]

You sir are quite the idiot, he's going to stay in the lower tier once he's hit down that far, and stay and war you guys until eventually, you're sick of your lower tier being hit by nukes. Eventually it will cost alot of cash from you guys to keep up.