Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made a counter-offer to the GPA on IRC (one worse than white peace). A billion dollars of capital destruction in exchange for peace with the GPA. That's around 4 months of saving up.

EDIT: I don't think the message came through on IRC. But, here it is.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340047611' post='2987868']
I have made a counter-offer to the GPA on IRC (one worse than white peace). A billion dollars of capital destruction in exchange for peace with the GPA. That's around 4 months of saving up.
[/quote]
Lowball your captors in negotiations.

BEST IDEA EVER

1:) Pick a NS level you are comfortable fighting at relentlessly long term.

2:) Refuse Terms

3:) Roleplay a little bit and come up with some ridiculous self righteous motivation behind your initial attack.

4:) Promote your Self Righteous Motivation on the OWF just as relentlessly as you War. (Make it interesting)

5:) Recruit others to join your self righteous cause and start an alliance.

Drama = Less Bored....

Bingo.

Dear OP:

Quit being a little !@#$%*.

Either play by their rules and suck it up and pay the money. Or keep fighting and/or evading until you can get into a position that changes the score. Other people have already outlined several methods for doing that.

Or quit.

But don't ever try to play the victim card here about it unless you want derision and ridicule heaped upon you.

Win or Die Trying. No whining.

[quote name='DocOctane' timestamp='1340048975' post='2987880']
1:) Pick a NS level you are comfortable fighting at relentlessly long term.

2:) Refuse Terms

3:) Roleplay a little bit and come up with some ridiculous self righteous motivation behind your initial attack.

4:) Promote your Self Righteous Motivation on the OWF just as relentlessly as you War. (Make it interesting)

5:) Recruit others to join your self righteous cause and start an alliance.

Drama = Less Bored....

Bingo.
[/quote]

lol You make raiding really atractive :awesome:

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340052599' post='2987913']
Do you actually not know how to negotiate or
[/quote]
I'm equating this to a prisoner. Not a negotiating party. Because he has literally no leverage other than 'this isnt fair'. I don't call it negotiating. It's, they set terms, he follows them or fights. Simple as that

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1340053234' post='2987920']
I'm equating this to a prisoner. Not a negotiating party. Because he has literally no leverage other than 'this isnt fair'. I don't call it negotiating. It's, they set terms, he follows them or fights. Simple as that
[/quote]

It's not that one-sided. I have about 6 billion dollars and every wonder in the game worth of leverage. But it's true they have more leverage, because I'm the one who doesn't want to spend the time fighting them. That is why I am willing to sacrifice a billion dollars, which is double the amount of reps they wanted in exchange for not having to spend time paying reps.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1340053234' post='2987920']
[/quote]
You realize that Viluin is probably far better off than most NpO nations. Not sure about GPA warchests.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340054455' post='2987935']
You realize that Viluin is probably far better off than most NpO nations. Not sure about GPA warchests.
[/quote]

GPA warchests are [i]too damn high[/i]. Only of their strong nations though.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1340042756' post='2987817']
[b]Just post the entre logs[/b], so that there's no need for the people to interpret anything. Also to give them the entertainment they deserve!
(Remember to remove the hostmask(s). I suggest using a spoiler tag. Sorry I can't do much ATM as I am on the move and on my phone.)
[/quote]

This.

Also, your already in deep. Either roll with it or pay up.

[quote name='nerolocutus' timestamp='1340055658' post='2987952']
I love how this joker is trying to cry about being the victim here.... I've been a victim of his (spy) attacks, this is what he's sent me:

And now just in the last 5 minutes....

So.... buddy, if you want compassion and wanna cry about being in a sticky spot, stop doing whats PUTTING you in the sticky spot.

This entire thread made me lol.... :)
[/quote]

That's just personal trolling because you have no warchest at all, and you ran to peace mode to hide from me after I spied on you. I do that in all my wars, it's unrelated to the matter at hand.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340055898' post='2987957']
That's just personal trolling because you have no warchest at all, and you ran to peace mode to hide from me after I spied on you. I do that in all my wars, it's unrelated to the matter at hand.
[/quote]

Six (attempted) spy attacks is not trolling, it is an attack worthy of war in Planet Bob. Dude... your an old nation... how do you know these things?!

Edited by nerolocutus

[quote name='nerolocutus' timestamp='1340056030' post='2987961']
Six (attempted) spy attacks is not trolling, it is an attack worthy of war in Planet Bob. Dude... your an old nation... how do you know these things?!
[/quote]

..I was already at war with your alliance when they happened. :wacko: The trolling part was the messages I sent you. Besides, the first spy attack succeeded, the others were just out of curiosity to see if you had more than $100 million now.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340056103' post='2987962']
...I was already at war with your alliance when they happened. :wacko: The trolling part was the messgaes I sent you.
[/quote]

This is truly one of the funniest threads i've ever read on CN.... :P

Edited by nerolocutus

[quote name='nerolocutus' timestamp='1340056206' post='2987964']
So you admit to being at war with us, and yet you claim your attacks were just "simple little rogue attacks that you stopped right away"... and therefore that's why you shouldn't have to pay reps....

This is truly one of the funniest thread i've ever read on CN.... :P

Believe me dude.... we know you were paying reps to GPA, then stopped. We won't give you another chance to start and stop. Either fight till your dead, reroll, or quit. NO other options.
[/quote]

The spy attacks were performed after peace was off the table, while I was in peace mode. I spied on your top 20 nations to scout for targets. Standard procedure, I'm not sure why this is relevant.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340056376' post='2987965']
The spy attacks were performed after peace was off the table, while I was in peace mode. I spied on your top 20 nations to scout for targets. Standard procedure, I'm not sure why this is relevant.
[/quote]

It's relevant because this whole thread is re: you crying because NpO and GPA won't be more lenient in reps. How do you expect more lenient reps when your still obviously looking for targets to attack, and are still ATTACKING those nations with spy operations?

Dude, i'll say it again: You're past the point of no return, get over it.

Edited by nerolocutus

[quote name='nerolocutus' timestamp='1340056696' post='2987968']
It's relevant because this whole thread is re: you crying because NpO and GPA won't be more lenient in reps. How do you expect more lenient reps when your still obviously looking for targets to attack, and are still ATTACKING those nations with spy operations?

Dude, i'll say it again: You're past the point of no return, get over it.
[/quote]

Lol. War is war, and as long as I'm still at war I will act like it. We'll see if I'm past the point of no return.