Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1339672255' post='2983245']
o/ Pacifica

o/ Brehon the honourable
[/quote]

o7 Pacifica

o7 Scorp the Sexy One

---

Imperia extends our respect to our brothers in Pacifica, and hope we can face our foes together.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1339671178' post='2983231']
While I won't say that I don't understand the reasons you made that implicit comparison for, I'll have you know that we actually don't care about this whole situation. The Agency and her government have no specific opinion about the NPO (of the past or of today) and the WoP chapter was closed a long, [i]long[/i] time ago.

We're not indifferent, though. We are happy of any honest, friendly and impartial interaction between us and the NPO. Or anyone else, for that matter.
[/quote]

You're really !@#$@#$ good at this being neutral thing. :P

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1339676980' post='2983286']
Why not? It's what everyone else does.
[/quote]

Not everyone chooses to aggrandize themselves piggy-backing off of their coalition's alliance DoW.

Eh I think this war was possibly the dumbest move to make but making an announcement stating how you are not on board with this war shortly after you had in fact stated the exact opposite to people prior to the DoW is the exact sort of behaviour I'd expect from Brehon.

Coming up next:
Brehon plays word games with us in a vain attempt to backtrack and revise NPO's involvement in the events leading up to this point. He will tell us he did not have the full scope of the reasons for war and that he did not sign off on this plan in any way at all and how he was taken by complete surprise when he saw the DoW go up. He will then be sure to remind us that he does not lie because as we all know:(say it with me folks) [b]Brehon. Doesn't. Lie.[/b]

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1339675749' post='2983272']
Heh so you say you're okay with this whole thing before the tanks roll out but when you see how people respond to the DoW you start backtracking to save yourselves.

You're a liar and a snake Brehon and you always will be.
[/quote]

Did the decision to roll out tanks hinge on Brehon's opinion in any way?

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1339678782' post='2983294']
Did the decision to roll out tanks hinge on Brehon's opinion in any way?
[/quote]

What do you think? Does CN wait on Brehon when he's taking a sh*t?

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1339680413' post='2983316']
I'd rather talk to you.
[/quote]

Oh okay, well I've been retired for a while now and I've been away for the past week so you probably won't hear anything useful from me beyond the fact that I know that NPO were 100% on board with this war until the tanks rolled out. I'm sure that the other people involved can give you a more accurate interpretation of what went down.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1339677464' post='2983289']
Eh I think this war was possibly the dumbest move to make but making an announcement stating how you are not on board with this war shortly after you had in fact stated the exact opposite to people prior to the DoW is the exact sort of behaviour I'd expect from Brehon.

Coming up next:
Brehon plays word games with us in a vain attempt to backtrack and revise NPO's involvement in the events leading up to this point. He will tell us he did not have the full scope of the reasons for war and that he did not sign off on this plan in any way at all and how he was taken by complete surprise when he saw the DoW go up. He will then be sure to remind us that he does not lie because as we all know:(say it with me folks) [b]Brehon. Doesn't. Lie.[/b]
[/quote]

You can ask any of our allies what we thought about this war, starting yesterday morning when we were notified it was a possibility. Ask TLR what we told them. Hell, ask your [i]good friends[/i] at MK what Brehon told them, [b]prior [/b]to the DoW. We made no bones the entire day about our condemnation of this CB and MK with it, and this announcement is to let the whole world know what we told many people privately. Why'd we do that? Exactly so idiots like you can't come on here and say we're being two-faced. Oh well, keep on living in that quaint little reality you call Umbrella.

The sheer ridiculousness of this post proves that the Order has completely fallen and that you, Brehon, are not fit to follow in the footsteps of your predecessors

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1339642834' post='2982605']
The New Pacific Order knows what it is like to be on the receiving end of a jackboot. Our two years of being curb-stomped, isolated and used as a reps farm has had an enormously transformative effect on our political psyche. [/quote]

The fact is that time has tamed you. Like a broken-in horse or house-trained dog, you learned from abuse that to follow your masters leads to not being hit again, so you obediently follow whatever orders you are given, regardless what you think of them. I fought against you on the Vox side, but I never disrespected your tendency to be leaders. Your leadership traits are what caused CN to follow you for years, but now you have lost all you once were. This did not necessarily happen during your short reign so far, Brehon, but you continue to follow, and until you exhibit some leadership, you'll continue to be insignificant in this world.

The strength of your weakness is infuriating to me. Your community is strong and deep, yet you honestly believe in your inferiority to the people who ousted you. If you're thinking of combating this point by listing all that you've been through, I invite you to look at FAN. You kept them in war [i]perpetually[/i] for two years, yet each and every time you asked them to quit they spit in your face with a smile and a "$%&@ you." The fact that you quit so easily makes me lose every ounce of the respect I had for you when you were my enemy.

[quote]We view it as our sacred duty to be at their back, especially when they have been at our side when we needed it most.[/quote]

What situations are you recalling, exactly? When has MK and its disgusting ilk [i]ever[/i] had your back? They beat you until you became obedient, at which point you became useful. Don't think any one of your new allies wouldn't throw you under the bus if you lost your value in numbers. I have no clue what delusion you're under to say your new allies have [i]ever[/i] "had your back." Who has had your back? Look at the left column [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War"]here[/url] and the right one [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_House-NPO_War"]here[/url]. Those are the people who were with you in your darkest hour. In fact, look how at the few of those alliances who, after withstanding the same things you did, remain stalwart and unwavering. What did you give to those people who you lead through hell? Your back, as you ran away to your new masters, whimpering like a beaten puppy with your tail between your legs. It's absolutely pathetic the way your legs gave out the second a weight was placed on your shoulders. Everyone in this world has seen this, and now you've earned all the respect you receive: zero.

[quote][b]We will not seek any reparations. We will not go for any stupid and punitive peace terms. We will not seek to cripple anyone on the other side, even if we have a negative relationship.[/b][/quote]

Where have I heard this before?

[quote]Our stake in this conflict is not about positioning ourselves politically, not about being an attack dog, and not about taking out an enemy. Our only desire is defending our allies.
[/quote]

Your concept of the word "defending" is idiotic if you think you'll be "defending" your new friends here.

That's all I have to say. Be thankful I kept things brief.

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1339683499' post='2983354']
You can ask any of our allies what we thought about this war, starting yesterday morning when we were notified it was a possibility. Ask TLR what we told them. Hell, ask your [i]good friends[/i] at MK what Brehon told them, [b]prior [/b]to the DoW. We made no bones the entire day about our condemnation of this CB and MK with it, and this announcement is to let the whole world know what we told many people privately. Why'd we do that? Exactly so idiots like you can't come on here and say we're being two-faced. Oh well, keep on living in that quaint little reality you call Umbrella.
[/quote]

Well I guess Brehon isn't around so we've got you to play revisionist word games with instead. The truth is you don't really have any objections to this war at all, in fact this war actually works to your benefit because it means you get to make statements like the OP to try and look like you have the moral high ground to rally people to your sphere of influence. I'm sure when you were informed of the potential war you didn't actually tell your allies that you'd make a thread with such blatant moral posturing in which you denounce the legitimacy of the war did you?

You're not fooling me, you're still a bunch of snakes.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1339685281' post='2983377']
Well I guess Brehon isn't around so we've got you to play revisionist word games with instead. The truth is you don't really have any objections to this war at all, in fact this war actually works to your benefit because it means you get to make statements like the OP to try and look like you have the moral high ground to rally people to your sphere of influence. I'm sure when you were informed of the potential war you didn't actually tell your allies that you'd make a thread with such blatant moral posturing denouncing the legitimacy of the war did you?

You're not fooling me, you're still a bunch of snakes.
[/quote]
What an interesting series of statements about our intentions without any evidence to support it.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1339685497' post='2983381']
What an interesting series of statements about our intentions without any evidence to support it.
[/quote]

I'm accusing you of being snakes, history is the only evidence I need.

[size="1"]
(Also the people with the evidence probably don't really want to throw you under the bus considering this war is just getting started and it's not practical to reveal your dear leader for what he is and what he's actually doing, at least not yet anyway)[/size]