Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1338940246' post='2977922']
Stop using 3 paragraph replies in a [u][i][b]milestone topic[/b][/i][/u].

Congrats NPO
[/quote]
Just because you have a short attention span doesn't mean every post needs to be limited to a one liner.

Also thank you to everyone who showed support (Pansy :wub: ) or concern over what I thought of the comments directed at me (shows you guys care :wub: ).

I didn't take any of the comments directed towards me personally or seriously, so no need to worry. When I had people apologizing to me for what was said, that's when I decided to point out I didn't mean anything bad towards NPO with that comment just in case anyone was taking it that way. As it seemed some people thought there might of been some hostility going on between me and some members of NPO in this thread, which was not the case at all.

Again, congrats and good luck to NPO with the milestones and your continued rise to power.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1338947458' post='2978012']
Just because you have a short attention span doesn't mean every post needs to be limited to a one liner.

Also thank you to everyone who showed support (Pansy :wub: ) or concern over what I thought of the comments directed at me (shows you guys care :wub: ).

I didn't take any of the comments directed towards me personally or seriously, so no need to worry. When I had people apologizing to me for what was said, that's when I decided to point out I didn't mean anything bad towards NPO with that comment just in case anyone was taking it that way. As it seemed some people thought there might of been some hostility going on between me and some members of NPO in this thread, which was not the case at all.

Again, congrats and good luck to NPO with the milestones and your continued rise to power.
[/quote]
This thread needs no more words then,

congrats npo

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1338947458' post='2978012']
[/quote]

Your kind forgiveness of Colonel Herzog does not reduce my desire to shish kabob him any less.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

It seems I made a mess.

To Methrage and The Pansy: I'm sorry for my actions. I meant no disrespect towards you, have absolutely no ill will towards you, and was only meaning to post conversationally. Obviously I crossed a line that I did not intend. So again you have my sincerest apologizes.

The same goes to my Pacifican Comrades and our allies. I am sorry for any and all embarrassment and troubles I caused. There is not an emoticon worthy of the shame I feel, so this one will have to do: :facepalm:

[quote name='Colonel Herzog' timestamp='1338954193' post='2978075']
It seems I made a mess.

To Methrage and The Pansy: I'm sorry for my actions. I meant no disrespect towards you, have absolutely no ill will towards you, and was only meaning to post conversationally. Obviously I crossed a line that I did not intend. So again you have my sincerest apologizes.

The same goes to my Pacifican Comrades and our allies. I am sorry for any and all embarrassment and troubles I caused. There is not an emoticon worthy of the shame I feel, so this one will have to do: :facepalm:
[/quote]
If you said anything which requires forgiveness, all is good and you're forgiven. I was just speaking conversationally as well and don't think you crossed any serious lines to make it more than that. Although I can see why NPO would want you to understand what and who you're responding to in the future, especially in their milestone threads, which is why they are being hard on you to avoid you making them look bad in the future and so others know not to repeat your mistake.

The past is the past, look to the future to do better. Best of luck to you and hold your head up high, knowing you'll represent Pacifica better in the future. No need to dwell on past mistakes.

Congratulations, Pacifica. Ignoring the historic differences and conflicts between our two alliances, this is an impressive milestone, and your ability to rebound from the numerous wars you've been involved with is nothing short of admirable.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1338998246' post='2978251']
Congrats guys.

If NPO brings order to chaos and NG brings chaos to order then what does our treaty do?
[/quote]
Create the Ordinance of Chaos.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339022653' post='2978432']
Congrats NPO. Though I don't recognize a single one of you these days.
[/quote]
Children. All of them.

Also dangerous. Id not mess.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1338919188' post='2977666']
An ancient evil returns this summer.
[/quote]
A shadow once again moves upon the face of the dark places where no mortal dwells.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1338929607' post='2977796']
I look forward to seeing a NPO who can once again strike fear into those who oppose you, good luck in your mad quest for power. o/
[/quote]
Darn Methrage, you've figured us out. o/

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1339030414' post='2978514']
Children. All of them.

Also dangerous. Id not mess.
[/quote]
Damn kids.

No reason to mess. I'm just here to chill and observe.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1339031585' post='2978521']
This made me smile.

N=Nothing anyone did will ever match your legacy and impact in this game. Best of luck.
[/quote]
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now.