Let's get something straight

Zoomzoomzoom

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply to the original message by Zoom:

Aid slot usage and good gov members, as with everything in this game, comes and goes in waves.

I agree that a really active alliance has a high forum and IRC activity, but not all alliances choose to play that way.

I am enthralled by, and love what you were doing to Silver and Deinos (dunno if that is still going on in any capacity, but it was hilarious when it was).

Yeah, I got the implication. I was more saying that you're not going to get a return on investment from a source of gratitude (good will).

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1338318017' post='2974135']
I am enthralled by, and love what you were doing to Silver and Deinos (dunno if that is still going on in any capacity, but it was hilarious when it was).
[/quote]
Awe that's cute, Vandel has a crush.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1338316783' post='2974130']
I think we can all agree that I'm worse than KingXander.
[/quote]

Actually, no.

King Xander is just King Xander. You usually at least have a reason of being the way that you are.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1338301552' post='2974053']
I don't recall aid slot boasting being something in our repertoire of late, besides during the annual awards ceremony or when we competed with TOP to see who could gain 50k the fastest.
[/quote]

Confirming this, although I'm sure bill was not referring to tech slot usage.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1338301561' post='2974054']
Erm... How do you know who we are friends with? Last I checked we had pretty good relations with UPN and warming relations with guys from GO and RnR due to our FOK members.

NG will give any alliance the time of day, after they go through a trial of fire where we troll them for a day to make sure they aren't non lifters.
[/quote]

:wub::wub:

I can't read dutch anyways, so now Its good they will be on your forums.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1338285982' post='2974017']
One thing you are a verified expert in... is what is retarded.
[/quote]

Exactly, being allied to you for nearly 4 years gave me an up close and personal look at retardedness. Can't get much closer than that.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1338340013' post='2974261']
Exactly, being allied to you for nearly 4 years gave me an up close and personal look at retardedness. Can't get much closer than that.
[/quote]

wow. rude.

Edited by Jgoods45

[/quote]

Oh how I love you.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1338303699' post='2974064']
Lol, I love you MCXA
[/quote]

We love you too.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1338299296' post='2974045']
I love how people try to put us down by saying things like "Not hard to gain stats through merging" when in reality we have the vast majority of CN (GOD included) beat on averages as well. It's not like a bunch of stats magically appeared when we merged either, the alliances that make up NG worked just as hard as any of you to acquire those stats originally.
[/quote]

Sure, [mostly] each alliance that merged had decent stats (PC had great elite alliance stats). But you didn't grow like say, an IRON or ODN. I wasn't trying to say NG was a bad alliance or anything, just that your [b]total[/b] stats aren't a great indicator of your competence [or incompetence].

[quote]2. Global Order of Darkness - I'm sure quite a few of you will remember the dick waving this alliance was doing in regards to surpassing Umbrella's aid slot usage. Take a look at them now, though, and you'll see someone stopped there has stopped organizing the masses. [/quote]

Not going to read nine pages to see if it's been mentioned, but our usage took a dive for a minute when we shifted from mostly sending aid to build newbs, to mostly importing tech instead. That's why you saw the drop-off, it's simply easier to send aid than make sure sellers send you tech on time, and all the hassle that comes with that. We'll probably get it back up anyway though.

[/quote]
I'm sure it never occurred to you at the time, but holding a treaty with either Athens or TLR is an enormous privilege, and to be perfectly honest I would be shocked if an alliance of that calibre were to treaty Odyssey. The fact that you now spit on that speaks volumes.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1338350255' post='2974352']
I'm sure it never occurred to you at the time, but holding a treaty with either Athens or TLR is an enormous privilege, and to be perfectly honest I would be shocked if an alliance of that calibre were to treaty Odyssey. The fact that you now spit on that speaks volumes.
[/quote]

You're joking right?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338350297' post='2974353']
You're joking right?
[/quote]
Well granted, I've only held ties with TLR for around a year, so if the retardedness is something that only kicks in after three or four, I could be speaking out of turn.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1338350255' post='2974352']
[/quote]

I'm sure this never occured to you at the time, but my entire time in CN (except for a few months at GOD and NSO) I have been allied to Athens, TLR, or an alliance that merged into Athens. I voted on the original ODP at GATO. When the KofN incident came up, I stood up for them internally. I signed the MDoAP with Athens at GATO. I Worked with Athens, GR, and LOST on several issues. Even though Athens were going to cancel on IAA if GOD would have went to war with them, I stood up for Athens at GATO. I helped protect the Athens treaty at GATO when it was under fire after my AC term. Even though they told me there was no way in hell they would help me if I went to war for NSO. I still thought we were good friends and would have my back forever if I really needed it. I then went to IAA, and again protected the treaty. Even though they disregarded that treaty to oA with PC, and never told us once that they were hitting our allies. They never told us once that they were headed in on the NPO front.

Then all of sudden because I associate with people they don't like, Rush refuses to talk to me and says rolling me is "my number 1 goal in CN". That's cool dawg, you do your thing. You've done a lot less harm to me as my enemy than you done as a "friend".

The fact that you decided to spew your !@#$ without knowing facts speaks volumes Cheyenne. I guess I should have !@#$%*ed about their allies and refused to honor my treaties! Then I could be honored to be allied to them like you. Please shut the $%&@ up and sit down.

Edited by Omniscient1