Let's get something straight

Zoomzoomzoom

Inst I just unbanned you, :) but what does our IRC members in our private channel have to do with anything? The topic is aid slot efficiency and you guys suck at it tbh, and honestly we dont have many gov or higher up members in our private channel. Mostly allies and a few members.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Desert Glory' timestamp='1338253956' post='2973808']
This about sums up my feelings on this thread

[/quote]
Instead of trying to look clever and searching for offensive images that denigrate people who were born with down syndrome why don't you go fix your nation settings.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1338254492' post='2973815']
Instead of trying to look clever and searching for offensive images that denigrate people who were born with down syndrome why don't you go fix your nation settings.
[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking.

o/ Jaiar

[quote name='jgator' timestamp='1338254537' post='2973817']
Ok Non Grata sucks a aid slot usage, so now what?

Do we win a prize, or at least get a cookie?

:unsure:
[/quote]

Well thats all I was trying to prove. My point is that NG is always talking bad about 9/10 alliances in the game, just dont forget your own isnt doing too good.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1338254492' post='2973815']
[/quote]

Ah and here we have a prime example of someone who takes this game way too seriously. Are my nation's settings upsetting you? If I promise to improve my pathetic nation settings, you'll have to promise me to improve your pathetic alliance.

[quote name='Desert Glory' timestamp='1338255139' post='2973825']
Ah and here we have a prime example of someone who takes this game way too seriously. Are my nation's settings upsetting you? If I promise to improve my pathetic nation settings, you'll have to promise me to improve your pathetic alliance.
[/quote]

First you should buy a harbor [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif[/img]

[/quote]
You are going to hurt someones feelings! Go say sorry right meow!

Edited by Sarmatian Empire

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338255113' post='2973822']
Reminder that having a good aid slot efficiency doesn't make you good at foreign affairs.
[/quote]

If the stats derived from slot efficiency or any other means are big enough, you will be "good at foreign affairs."

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338253995' post='2973809']
Inst I just unbanned you, :) but what does our IRC members in our private channel have to do with anything? The topic is aid slot efficiency and you guys suck at it tbh, and honestly we dont have many gov or higher up members in our private channel. Mostly allies and a few members.
[/quote]

You must have missed my point. I was trying to point out that aid slot efficiency does not mean an alliance is active.

btw, how the hell do you not have gov members in your private channel? I'd love to hear the logic on that.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[/quote]

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1338255318' post='2973830']
You are going to hurt someones feelings! Go say sorry right meow!
[/quote]

No, but dont insult someone due to their mental capabilities. Im sure they could insult you on several things as well, but they don't.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1338255534' post='2973832']
You must have missed my point. I was trying to point out that aid slot efficiency does not mean an alliance is active.

btw, how the hell do you not have gov members in your private channel? I'd love to hear the logic on that.
[/quote]

We do every now and then, they mostly reside in the Gov't and public channels enless they're the chancellor or MoFA.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338255128' post='2973824']
Exactly what I was thinking.

o/ Jaiar

Well thats all I was trying to prove. My point is that NG is always talking bad about 9/10 alliances in the game, just dont forget your own isnt doing too good.
[/quote]

I'll be the first to admit there are things that can be improved in Non Grata, like any other alliance. As for talking bad about 9/10 alliances, I find that hard to believe I say it's more like 4/10 the other 6 we are treatied to and are quite happy with. :lol1:

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1338247482' post='2973732']Can't you all just be like Olympus or MK - two alliances who maintain decent aid slot usage, but don't wave their hands and scream, "look at me!" I think we can all agree we don't need them to do that to realize they are decently organized, experienced, and active. [/quote]
I realize you just mean bragging about slot usage, but using MK as an example of quiet modesty is pretty amusing.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1338255534' post='2973832']

[/quote]

I think you misinterpreted what she was trying to say. We simply have no gov on now atm.

edit: she she she

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='jgator' timestamp='1338255619' post='2973836']
I'll be the first to admit there are things that can be improved in Non Grata, like any other alliance. As for talking bad about 9/10 alliances, I find that hard to believe I say it's more like 4/10 the other 6 we are treatied to and are quite happy with. :lol1:
[/quote]

You have 6 treaties (Including Optionals)... There arent 10 alliances in CN. Although, I do like you already. Someone in Non Grata who can admit fault. Pat yourself on the back for being the first NGer for me to have more than bad feelings towards.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338255381' post='2973831']
If the stats derived from slot efficiency or any other means are big enough, you will be "good at foreign affairs."
[/quote]
Fair enough. I doubt MCXA will ever be that big tho

[/quote]
*Calls another alliance bad*
*Is in Legacy*

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338255113' post='2973822']
Reminder that having a good aid slot efficiency doesn't make you good at foreign affairs.
[/quote]

Seeing as you are in tLR, you win at this argument. Gosh how I was hoping to comment on NG's foreign affairs.... -_-

As a former Athens member, and former TLR member... I do have to say I do not hold ill will towards them, just their treaty partners.

In fact, Im not totally Anti-DH or whatever. I have much love for Sardonic, and Umbrella. MK is OK... but NG is just never someone I will ever even consider liking due to their un-provoked insults towards me and so many people. Its un-called for and seeing how Planet Bob sees them, they're already getting they're pay back.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338255926' post='2973844']
Seeing as you are in tLR, you win at this argument. Gosh how I was hoping to comment on NG's foreign affairs.... -_-

As a former Athens member, and former TLR member... I do have to say I do not hold ill will towards them, just their treaty partners.

In fact, Im not totally Anti-DH or whatever. I have much love for Sardonic, and Umbrella. MK is OK... but NG is just never someone I will ever even consider liking due to their un-provoked insults towards me and so many people. Its un-called for and seeing how Planet Bob sees them, they're already getting they're pay back.
[/quote]
It's TLR jeez.

PS laffo @ saying MK is ok but NG is bad. They act pretty similar. Umbrella too, but they're mostly internal about it.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338255595' post='2973834']
No, but dont insult someone due to their mental capabilities. Im sure they could insult you on several things as well, but they don't.

[/quote]

Actually, thats the whole basis behind insulting someone. If they are stupid, make fun of them. In fact, this thread is making fun people who don't have the mental capacity to understand that high aid slot usage does not translate into increased alliance activity. (Thank you Zoom for your glorious effort trying to educate these people, however, ultimately I do not think they will ever grasp such a complex and convoluted area of study such as this). I understand that your sub par cognitive abilities will pose a serious problem, so first you should recognize you have one before you go about trying to solve it.

potato.

Edited by Desert Glory

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338255775' post='2973839']
You have 6 treaties (Including Optionals)... There arent 10 alliances in CN. Although, I do like you already. Someone in Non Grata who can admit fault. Pat yourself on the back for being the first NGer for me to have more than bad feelings towards.
[/quote]

Ok lets agree that it's like 2/10? Non Grata may talk bad about some alliances, but one good thing is that for the most part you know right where you stand with Non Grata pretty much no matter what alliance you are.

[quote name='Desert Glory' timestamp='1338256235' post='2973848']
Actually, thats the whole basis behind insulting someone. If they are stupid, make fun of them. In fact, this thread is making fun people who don't have the mental capacity to understand that high aid slot usage does not translate into increased alliance activity. (Thank you Zoom for your glorious effort trying to educate these people, however ultimately I do not think they will ever grasp such a complex and convoluted area of study such as this). I understand that your sub par cognitive abilities will poses a serious problem, so first you should recognize you have one before you go about trying to solve it.

potato.
[/quote]

They call me a bad poster?

[quote name='jgator' timestamp='1338256287' post='2973849']
Ok lets agree that it's like 2/10? Non Grata may talk bad about some alliances, but one good thing is that for the most part you know right where you stand with Non Grata pretty much no matter what alliance you are.
[/quote]

Non Grata doesnt really care for anyone who isnt in power or can do damage. You'll never see NG give the time of day to an alliance to even introduce themselves to NG, enless NG thinks that they'll win the next war.

Edited by Rotavele