The Last Rem *errm* Republic Announcement

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Nearly two years to get to million.....replace jgoods imo. That is beyond pathetic. You sjould be cancelled on and left to raiders since you are basically not even a real alliance with a growth rate like that.[/quote]

For better or worse, we tend to go to war for allies - something that slows our growth down a bit. We can stop doing that if you'd like. Oh, but then we'd be dishonorable and probably horrible allies and you'd still dislike us. Lesser of two evils sort of thing.

EDIT: Also, thank you very much to all the well-wishers :wub:

Edited by BKlein

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1337009325' post='2967349']
I baked you an Orange caek but accidentally sent it to some other TLR.
[/quote]

Yum, and what a good cake it was!

Either way, congratulations on the milestone.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1337002076' post='2967334']
Nearly two years to get to million.....replace jgoods imo. That is beyond pathetic. You sjould be cancelled on and left to raiders since you are basically not even a real alliance with a growth rate like that.
[/quote]

TLR recently just shot back up even beyond what they had post war(IIRC), that could be credited to something like wanting to keep a smaller member base at first and than changing the plan.

Also if !@#$ econ makes an alliance not an alliance, is GATO in that category? Because as I see it with slot usage like that your not really growing anything besides what you recruit...

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1337016040' post='2967378']
Poach from FOK again and your alliance ceases to exist.
[/quote]

:blink:

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1337016789' post='2967383']
No thank you to IRON?
[/quote]

Always a big thanks to IRON, to bad it cant be diplomatically. :laugh:

Congratulations to my friends in The Last Republic.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1337013320' post='2967366']
TLR recently just shot back up even beyond what they had post war(IIRC), that could be credited to something like wanting to keep a smaller member base at first and than changing the plan.

Also if !@#$ econ makes an alliance not an alliance, is GATO in that category? Because as I see it with slot usage like that your not really growing anything besides what you recruit...
[/quote]

Really ADude? Because in the past four months we have added a total of 85k total tech and are about to reach over 8 mil NS again. Be careful of the waters of which you tread.

That and the rate of growth means your overall growth, not slot usage.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1337029808' post='2967444']
Really ADude? Because in the past four months we have added a total of 85k total tech and are about to reach over 8 mil NS again. [b]Be careful of the waters of which you tread. [/b]
[/quote]

:blink::lol1:

Ohh lord, I thought you were seriously trying to pretend that you were tough, then I read your AA. You sir are a funny man. I congratulate you on making me laugh.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1337029808' post='2967444']
Really ADude? Because in the past four months we have added a total of 85k total tech and are about to reach over 8 mil NS again. Be careful of the waters of which you tread.

That and the rate of growth means your overall growth, not slot usage.
[/quote]

[quote]Because in the past four months we have added a total of 85k total tech[/quote]

I'm not an econ god or anything (Maybe Roq should proof read this :unsure:) but is 21k tech a month good when you have 141 nations in selling range? When you figure that when dealing 3/100 and assuming that 100 (allowing for 41 ghosts/people not selling and you have the buyers to cover all of these [size="1"]which you do[/size]) are actively dealing 5 slots (250 every 10 days after paying for 2 cycles) that's 50k tech in one month.. Lets assume that you are selling 3/50 and assuming the same about your buyers/sellers (100 active out of 141 sellers and they are actively dealing 5 slots) that's 25k tech once they pay it off, with 3/50 you get less obviously because its half and your in a Pay > Tech > Pay again cycle so you can't get the second batch of tech out.

Still lets see, you are probably right about the slot usage not being part of an alliance growth rate because tech has no effect on NS and those sellers won't be able to buy anything with those millions from tech deal (especially from 3/50) right?

So yea... You win on that I guess because you guys imported 85k tech in four months :thumbsup:

[quote]about to reach over 8 mil NS again[/quote]

Grats, that's quite an accomplishment. It's just too bad that your smaller nations aren't participating in that much because, well they can't afford to :(

Edited by ADude