The Last Rem *errm* Republic Announcement

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337126575' post='2967865']
Indeed. I'm sure there are some other people who wouldn't mind [i]ghost busting[/i] for them.

Now I'll have to be extra careful when spying away their tech sellers tech. Don't want to accidentally hit a ghost.
[/quote]

If you say it enough, people are going to start believing you and not ask any questions. ;)

You know what I'm talking about.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1337128622' post='2967875']
If you say it enough, people are going to start believing you and not ask any questions. ;)

You know what I'm talking about.
[/quote]

I won't hold my breathe. You know there's a lot of truth in GATO being the Spanish word for cat. ;)

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337128864' post='2967877']
I won't hold my breathe. You know there's a reason GATO is the Spanish word for cat. ;)
[/quote]

What would stop them? Honestly, your only treaty is with TIO who also holds one with GATO.

Sure you will all talk it over first before anything happens but should they feel it necessary to take it further... :>

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337068431' post='2967638']
You have nearly 70 ghosts? :blink:

Or is this one of those numbers you randomly came up with like "GOD only declared like 4 wars on us"?
[/quote]

More than 70 actually. Its gotten pretty out of hand since we stopped busting before....hell bipolar maybe. We havent busted since you were in GATO....but we're working on it now. Brining in what we can to convert to sellers before we start chasing them off by force. I belive we calculated our actual avg NS at well over 40k. Also I think God declared 12 wars on us if kublas numbers are right and they usually are.

Furthermore its not the we are afraid of little ol you Omni. Its just you are no threat to anyone but the alliance you are in.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1337135309' post='2967943']
More than 70 actually. Its gotten pretty out of hand since we stopped busting before....hell bipolar maybe. We havent busted since you were in GATO....but we're working on it now. Brining in what we can to convert to sellers before we start chasing them off by force. I belive we calculated our actual avg NS at well over 40k. Also I think God declared 12 wars on us if kublas numbers are right and they usually are.

Furthermore its not the we are afraid of little ol you Omni. Its just you are no threat to anyone but the alliance you are in.
[/quote]

Over 70 but under 100? I do hope that it's under 100 :(

[quote]Also I think God declared 12 wars on us if kublas numbers are right and they usually are.[/quote]

His numbers weren't correct, we went over this extensively, and I can't be assed to rehash it. Look up the relevant blog posts, but don't propagate false information.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1337135309' post='2967943']
[/quote]
If you're underestimating the number of wars GOD had on GATO by nearly 600%, just how badly are you underestimating the number of ghosts you have?

TTK has a total of 80 offensive wars and 69 defensive wars totaling 149
RIA has a total of 85 offensive wars and 121 defensive wars totaling 206
GOD has a total of 70 offensive wars and 21 defensive wars totaling 91
CRAP has a total of 64 offensive wars and 27 defensive wars totaling 91

From Cptgodzilla's stats on the GATO war. GATO hit TTK hard because they had a fairly weak blitz in comparison to the rest of us, and GATO hit RIA hard initially, explaining the dramatic increase in wars by comparison. I can tell you right now, I was directly involved with four people off the top of my head (Lizzy, LordLiam, Dr43mw43ver, and one other), Big_Z, Midkn1ght, and Kentsfield all took one target (we had open season, since GATO was supposedly on our side, and we didn't have targets prepared). That is seven wars off the top of my head. UPN ran of our slots/people in range very quickly. I can pull specific nations out of our intelligence archives if more evidence if needed.
edit:
+Big_Z> Wrong Emperor_Whimsical
<+Big_Z> I took 2 targets :x
<+Big_Z> Lizardo and Greg23
<+Big_Z> Lern2RI5
<+Big_Z> :D

Scuse me.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1337141713' post='2967975']
If you're underestimating the number of wars GOD had on GATO by nearly 600%, just how badly are you underestimating the number of ghosts you have?
[/quote]

It was clearly only 12 wars on actual GATO members. DUH! The rest were ghosts.

To be honest, it's so long ago now that it scarcely matters, in terms of build we're basically a different alliance. At the time we had far far less people above 100k, and we were pretty clumped up at a far lower range.

As for ghosting, we shaved a lot down pre-war with MHA, but it builds up again while we did the post-war rebuild. It's a cyclical thing, because committing active guys to chasing them off in turn slows down other aspects of the alliance. We'll probably drop about 30 members over the next few weeks, someone will nearly start a war and we'll be back here again a few months later :) Can that be the final word on this though? How did we even get here?

Anyway; congratulations on still being alive, bizarro TLR.

Oh wow they actually care. It was a joke...I guess at what would seem GODs expense. I dont care in the slightest how many wars there were. What difference does it make now? I say it just to $%&@ with Omni. Get some ointment for your ass and all that butthurt.

[quote name='crazyemolad' timestamp='1337110008' post='2967774']
I left IRON to join OBR, apparently there was a confusion when I left but it was all squared away with Q. ( I still have the messages ) Still curious as to why I am banned from IRON forums.
[/quote]

You aren't banned from the forums, you are masked as a rejected applicant because you applied to IRON and were denied, in these circumstances you could normally contact a council member to request a diplo mask when you join another alliance. However in this instance because you are a government representative of an alliance that aren't welcome in our halls that option isn't available to you. If you ever leave tLR then drop me a line we'll sort you out :)

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1337182470' post='2968099']
Oh wow they actually care. It was a joke...I guess at what would seem GODs expense. I dont care in the slightest how many wars there were. What difference does it make now? I say it just to $%&@ with Omni. Get some ointment for your ass and all that butthurt.
[/quote]

"I actually don't have any proof to back up my false claims, but when someone calls me on it: " JKJK lololol I trolled u, haha yumadbro so butthurt pwnt""

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1337159025' post='2968040']
To be honest, it's so long ago now that it scarcely matters, in terms of build we're basically a different alliance. At the time we had far far less people above 100k, and we were pretty clumped up at a far lower range.

As for ghosting, we shaved a lot down pre-war with MHA, but it builds up again while we did the post-war rebuild. It's a cyclical thing, because committing active guys to chasing them off in turn slows down other aspects of the alliance. We'll probably drop about 30 members over the next few weeks, someone will nearly start a war and we'll be back here again a few months later :) Can that be the final word on this though? How did we even get here?

Anyway; congratulations on still being alive, bizarro TLR.
[/quote]

Race you to 8mil!

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1337213361' post='2968260']
"I actually don't have any proof to back up my false claims, but when someone calls me on it: " JKJK lololol I trolled u, haha yumadbro so butthurt pwnt""
[/quote]

False claims? Any bozo who was there knows there were dozens of wars by all involved. I just like pushing Omni's buttons. You guys did cry hard about something inconsequential. Massive butthurt. I guess in alliance like GOD has to cling to whstever it can these days.