A Joint Statement from Kaskus and Mongols

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1332820220' post='2943584']
I just have to shake my head and laugh at most of this stuff. GOONS were completely dominated during DH/NPO and the alliance still hasn't recovered in spite of massive aid fall and reps they received. They lost hundreds of nations to deletion over the course of the war and now have to have massive numbers of allies jumping onto their AA if they have to fight more than 3 or 4 50k+ NS nations (see current conflict). Sure they can dogpile the bottom 10-20 percent of most alliances. But those players can get back all that GOONS can destroy over the course of weeks of war after a cycle of aid.
[/quote]
Wow, I've never seen misinformation this blatant before. We lost [i][b]hundreds[/b][/i] of nations during DH/NPO? We always [i][b]gain[/b][/i] nations during wars, because we recruit during them (wars are good for business). We always keep track of number of nations of us and foes because we can always use it as insult fodder back and forth. "CoJ has so far lost 3 nations and we've gained 12. What up?" Besides, we've [i][b]never[/b][/i] lost [i][b]hundreds[/b][/i] of nations to [i][b]anything[/b][/i]. We always have somewhere around 200-220 nations. A bit more after a recruitment drive, but most will lose interest. The most we ever had at one time was about 300, after Facepunch merged into us, and 90% of them deleted 30 days later, and then another 90% another 30 days later. I think we only have about two left. And you still understand nothing of how Doomhouse works. Maybe next do a paragraph about how we've sustained trillions in damages to our 5k NS nations that can never be recovered by aid.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffL8.jpg[/img]

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1332821242' post='2943592']
Uh, just to correct you on your claim above, we haven't had massive numbers of allies jumping onto our AA to fight. I count all of four former Umb/MK nations on our AA that are actively engaged with Kaskus nations - they are Daikos, Tamerlane, Gairyuki and SkonesMickLoud. I'd agree that we don't have much of a mid or upper tier - it's quite obvious that we don't.

Edit: Whoops, looks like we have another large NEW nation joined up to Kaskus. Maybe we can up that to 6, eh? :D
[/quote]

Heh, but you forget people that went to MK like Affluenza, or went to other places like KingShibby. Both of whom I fought, and I'm sure there are others that have left GOONS that joined only to fight.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1332821562' post='2943594']
Maybe he doesn't know how DH works :P I mean correct me if i am wrong but here's my take on how DH works:

Doomhouse is essentially 1 alliance composed of 3
~ Umbrella it the top tier
~ Mushroom Kingdom is the Upper/Middle/Lower tier
~ GOONs 2.0 is the Low Tier

They essentially work as one alliance.
[/quote]

I think KenoCore just equated Doomhouse with Jesus - three distinct parts, yet simultaneously a single glorious union.

Are we Godhouse now?

Edited by Fronkey

[quote name='Fronkey' timestamp='1332868522' post='2943760']
I think KenoCore just equated Doomhouse with Jesus - three distinct parts, yet simultaneously a single glorious union.

Are we Godhouse now?
[/quote]
Well Dinohouse did just steal DH so I guess we can be GH.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1332429460' post='2941611']
A member of GOONS chose to attack a free nation, who happened to be a friend of Mongols. Member of Mongols chose to help the poor nation with a little drop of aid. The GOONS, backed by their impressive military forces, chose to demand excessive reparation for "aiding the raid victim", or else. Mongols chose else, GOONS chose to attack, and Kaskus chose to defend.

At any point, any of us could have made different decisions and things would have been different. GOONS could have chosen to agree to the smaller reparation amount from Mongols. Mongols could have chosen to bow to the ridiculous demand. Kaskus could have chosen to abandon Mongols, and so on.
[/quote]

Trust me when I tell you there is enough evidence from recent history to make a clear supposition that GOONS would have attacked even had Mongols chosen different. You see, NPL aided a few GOONs victims after those nations had fled to our AA; GOONS came threatening, and we payed them reps. Not long after they went ahead and declared anyway, telling us that they just felt bloodthirsty. Validity of CB is a nonissue to the GOON mentality. Let's face it; GOONS isn't fighting a war because they think they are right; they are fighting because they have way more NS than Mongols or Kaskus.

Much respect to Mongols and Kaskus for not bowing to school-yard bulling and thug tactics.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1332857291' post='2943725']
Heh, but you forget people that went to MK like Affluenza, or went to other places like KingShibby. Both of whom I fought, and I'm sure there are others that have left GOONS that joined only to fight.
[/quote]
Sure, Affluenza, that makes 5. Hardly [i]massive[/i] numbers of nations.

Shibby was a long-standing goons member until recently, gov even. He's left us to join Umbrella :(

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1332879366' post='2943784']
Trust me when I tell you there is enough evidence from recent history to make a clear supposition that GOONS would have attacked even had Mongols chosen different. You see, NPL aided a few GOONs victims after those nations had fled to our AA; GOONS came threatening, and we payed them reps. Not long after they went ahead and declared anyway, telling us that they just felt bloodthirsty. Validity of CB is a nonissue to the GOON mentality. Let's face it; GOONS isn't fighting a war because they think they are right; they are fighting because they have way more NS than Mongols or Kaskus.

Much respect to Mongols and Kaskus for not bowing to school-yard bulling and thug tactics.
[/quote]

I wonder why NPL hasn't joined this war yet. I was expecting NPL wanted revenge for what happened. This proves GOONS is a tyrannical powerhouse that must be stopped. They have crossed the line by doing this, and they will pay with their life. I want all GOONS' nations to be Re-Educated or EZI after the war to prevent a re-start of GOONS in the future.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1332885180' post='2943828']
I wonder why NPL hasn't joined this war yet. I was expecting NPL wanted revenge for what happened. This proves GOONS is a tyrannical powerhouse that must be stopped. They have crossed the line by doing this, and they will pay with their life. I want all GOONS' nations to be Re-Educated or EZI after the war to prevent a re-start of GOONS in the future.
[/quote]
Yes, yes! Those evil, wicked goons must be punished!

I expect your declaration of war on my desk at update, NPL!

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1332879366' post='2943784']

[/quote]

bullying like aiding people we were fighting? or bullying like, taking in nations we were at war with and saying "do something" before paying, repeatedly, once we prepared to do something?

i mean go ahead and act like these people and yourselves didn't start all of this by not simply dropping us a line about the situation first. "hey, that's my friend, could you not touch him" works better than sending them money, soldiers, and tech and then saying you'll fight to the death.

cripes.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332888409' post='2943845']
bullying like aiding people we were fighting? or bullying like, taking in nations we were at war with and saying "do something" before paying, repeatedly, once we prepared to do something?

i mean go ahead and act like these people and yourselves didn't start all of this by not simply dropping us a line about the situation first. "hey, that's my friend, could you not touch him" works better than sending them money, soldiers, and tech and then saying you'll fight to the death.

cripes.
[/quote]
Stop, you are making them take things into perspective and that hinders their whole argument.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1332885272' post='2943830']
Yes, yes! Those evil, wicked goons must be punished!

I expect your declaration of war on my desk at update, NPL!
[/quote]

i tried asking them but all i got was this
*static*
Hello Welcome to the NPL, we are too busy building nukes and bunkers at this point in time please call when the apocalypse is in progress.
Thank you for your time.
*message ends*

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1332854583' post='2943716']
We always have somewhere around 200-220 nations.
[/quote]

You guys are slightly over 200, start recruiting before that statement is proven wrong :P

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1332943734' post='2944322']
I don't really get this..
[/quote]

I dont either, i dont see Non Grata being attacked at all, do you?

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332977404' post='2944558']
Same thing.

I think most people have an issue with the fact that we don't differentiate between the two to save face.
[/quote]

There is a difference between disregarding the weak and going out of your way to persecute them.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1332979390' post='2944597']
There is a difference between disregarding the weak and going out of your way to persecute them.
[/quote]

you mean the difference between attacking someone and sending a message saying "sorry here's a peace offer" and then taking their stuff is better than attacking someone and taking it while laughing at them?

like breaking into someone's home is fine, even if you took the TV, because you left everything else?

i will not get this honor system between raiders. it's come up during this war and i think it's laughable.