A Joint Statement from Kaskus and Mongols

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332979999' post='2944606']
you mean the difference between attacking someone and sending a message saying "sorry here's a peace offer" and then taking their stuff is better than attacking someone and taking it while laughing at them?

like breaking into someone's home is fine, even if you took the TV, because you left everything else?

i will not get this honor system between raiders. it's come up during this war and i think it's laughable.
[/quote]

I thought GOONS cared nothing for the pubbie tears, after all me mentioning it means I'm crying about it right?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1332879366' post='2943784']
Trust me when I tell you there is enough evidence from recent history to make a clear supposition that GOONS would have attacked even had Mongols chosen different. You see, NPL aided a few GOONs victims after those nations had fled to our AA; GOONS came threatening, and we payed them reps. Not long after they went ahead and declared anyway, telling us that they just felt bloodthirsty. Validity of CB is a nonissue to the GOON mentality. Let's face it; GOONS isn't fighting a war because they think they are right; they are fighting because they have way more NS than Mongols or Kaskus.

Much respect to Mongols and Kaskus for not bowing to school-yard bulling and thug tactics.
[/quote]

Yeah, except that's not what happened, but hey... anything to make GOONS look awful, right?

Starting a war over a little aid to a raid victim is perfectly in line with the image the goons seek, I guess.

Running to daddy Umbrella for help dealing with a micro they chose to attack in the first place, not so much.

Oh well, they are not paying me for PR help so I guess I will stop there.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1332979390' post='2944597']
There is a difference between disregarding the weak and going out of your way to persecute them.
[/quote]

Actually not really, since you're disregarding them in both instances.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1333051036' post='2945143']
Apparently other people disagree
[/quote]

I actually agree with 1337 Guy in this instance. It's the same thing and self-preservationist tendencies have lead to such situations being possible.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333051167' post='2945146']
I actually agree with 1337 Guy in this instance. It's the same thing and self-preservationist tendencies have lead to such situations being possible.
[/quote]

This is an argument almost as old as CN itself, and I doubt it'll be resolved here

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1333049916' post='2945134']
Starting a war over a little aid to a raid victim is perfectly in line with the image the goons seek, I guess.

Running to daddy Umbrella for help dealing with a micro they chose to attack in the first place, not so much.

[/quote]

you're trying hard, and for that i give you credit, but i think you lack the wit for an effective delivery.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1333049916' post='2945134']

[/quote]
GOONS didn't attack Kaskus, and Mongols are being dealt with handily.

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1333140263' post='2945675']
Good job way to show that 19 member alliance who the tough guys are
[/quote]

Someone said that GOONS needed help with a micro they declared war on. That's a false statement so I corrected them. I'm just providing honest information, so I don't see how your tone towards me is warranted.