A Joint Statement from Kaskus and Mongols

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1332471599' post='2942006']
go ahead... 100 tech if you can start a good thread as this thread made by TAN.....
[/quote]
This was good?

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1332472016' post='2942017']
This topic is redundant and I think it should be locked!!!!
[/quote]

I disagree. Its not like there is anything else going on. Let the Peanut Gallery throw their peanuts!

That said, I am still baffled as to why this war is still on going. Even if GOONS does get Reps they won't in any way equal the damage this is causing. I am sure you guys have made your point, whatever it might be. I believe I asked this question in the last thread, but honestly never really got an answer. What exactly is it that is going to be accomplished here? I simply don't see how anyone can come out a winner in this fight.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1332472767' post='2942022']
I disagree. Its not like there is anything else going on. Let the Peanut Gallery throw their peanuts!

That said, I am still baffled as to why this war is still on going. Even if GOONS does get Reps they won't in any way equal the damage this is causing. I am sure you guys have made your point, whatever it might be. I believe I asked this question in the last thread, but honestly never really got an answer. What exactly is it that is going to be accomplished here? I simply don't see how anyone can come out a winner in this fight.
[/quote]
Apply this exact question to MONGOLS/Kaskus and you'll begin to understand the situation. What do they have to gain by continuing to fight? It's even more confusing as they've claimed they're probably just going to delete rather than admit any wrongdoing. I'm not sure what that accomplishes. But we at least have defense of our principles to continue to fight for. Plus, it's fun.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1332430841' post='2941627']
I don't get it.
Maybe it was because i was too lazy to read that !@#$.
[/quote]

or maybe you can get someone brighter than you to help you reading and understand that !@#$.

once again, Good Post TAN o7

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1332430293' post='2941618']
Eternal war? Nothing is eternal! There is time for everything.
[/quote]

Time is eternal seeing as it exists whether or not anyone is here to keep track of it.

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1332482360' post='2942066']
the point is this, GOONS post got locked for being pointless and this is NOT??
[/quote]

Exactly, this post is not pointless if you can understand it.

Edit: dunhill2017, it just proves your stupidity

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1332507600' post='2942119']
Who would of known GOONS could be damaged so much a few micros? :shrug:
[/quote]
:rolleyes:

Every alliance war is nuclear these days and every nuclear war is damaging. Not anyway near the damage from Roguefest though and sadly nowhere as fun.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332466946' post='2941912']
Believe it or not, we're people too.[/quote]
I think we can all agree that you're something.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332466946' post='2941912']I'm not sure why we get the attention we do, considering how bland we are now compared to how things used to run around here. It seems there is a small group of people that simply cannot let go of the fact that we exist.

I believe that same small group of people is responsible for convincing the MONGOLS that they had some other option beyond paying $18mil and moving on with a good lesson learned. I spoke with this Bitburg guy for a while when we were fighting and he went from "well, that's not too bad i guess we should end this" on day 2 to "we will not stand for this extortion" on day 3; not exactly language I had come to expect from him. When I saw CoJ members coaching rogues on how to fight us most effectively on the OWF, my theory was more or less confirmed.[/quote]
Woahhhhh, buddy, I hope you stretched before that record-setting long-jump. One CoJ members' war tactics post becomes a vast moralist conspiracy :spooky: If CoJ wants to help Mongols or Kaskus, it'll be pretty obvious.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332466946' post='2941912']Which is why I love that people have come out harumphing Kaskus and MONGOLS in their fight against us, when I think you could easily argue that those two alliances stand for the exact thing our detractors seem to hate about us! I say seem to, because the reason most people seem to dislike GOONS is because they just don't like us.

Sorry about the wall of text, but I think that needed to be said.
[/quote]
GOONS spends so much time bragging about harvesting tears, that naturally I never tire of the tears shed by GOONS over their bad rap in the public. You're an alliance that spends its time declaring war on people for no reason, extorting anyone you can get away with extorting, making AIDS and rape jokes, calling people gay and generally insulting anyone you run across. Let me help you out, maybe this is why no one likes you:

[url="http://cngoons.com/board/index.php?topic=11217"]http://cngoons.com/board/index.php?topic=11217[/url]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nhXJQ.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/g6vYs.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0Nkn3.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jNZ3O.jpg[/img]

Maybe no one likes you because you raid people until they delete and then celebrate and award medals for it
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/K6rxh.jpg[/IMG]

You may be "people too" as you theorized, but you're vile, disgusting people. You're the kind of people that regular people wash their hands and face after dealing with. No one likes you because you've spent 3 years being unlikable.

Stop whining about how everyone hates you, you are despised because you're despicable and that's just what you've cultivated purposefully. People hate you because you want them to hate you.

Edited by Keelah
Removed Image with Nazi Imagery In it.

All this blah blah, wa wa wa. nothing ever good.

#1 Mongols will commend Sardonic and R00tN00b for being civil and offering 180m for peace, even though we feel it was excessive.

#2 Mongols would like to thank Kaskus for standing by us, we had a understanding, but when signed we knew we were getting attacked, they still signed, and when told we did not expect them to honor such a new treaty, with such peril. The still stood by us with valor and courage.

#3 Thanks to the sword alliance and others who have risen up.

#4 Thanks to the GOONS who have given a good fight, most are fun and honorable, Beefspari is a Terror, A real killer who either knows the game insde and out or has some magic patch/worm to help win battles.

That said GOONs admit it, MONGOLS are doing pretty good at being a pain in the GOON Butt. And with Kaskus and others we are a festering sore on GOONS Butt, and will continue the good fight.

now lets get back to killing

[quote name='Doctor Evil' timestamp='1332513112' post='2942146']
All this blah blah, wa wa wa. nothing ever good.

#1 Mongols will commend Sardonic and R00tN00b for being civil and offering 180m for peace, even though we feel it was excessive.

#2 Mongols would like to thank Kaskus for standing by us, we had a understanding, but when signed we knew we were getting attacked, they still signed, and when told we did not expect them to honor such a new treaty, with such peril. The still stood by us with valor and courage.

#3 Thanks to the sword alliance and others who have risen up.

#4 Thanks to the GOONS who have given a good fight, most are fun and honorable, Beefspari is a Terror, A real killer who either knows the game insde and out or has some magic patch/worm to help win battles.

That said GOONs admit it, MONGOLS are doing pretty good at being a pain in the GOON Butt. And with Kaskus and others we are a festering sore on GOONS Butt, and will continue the good fight.

now lets get back to killing
[/quote]
1: Someone does not understand that the egos of the leaders must be placed below the needs of an alliance. And that someone is the mongol gov.
2: Treatying with Kaskus was the stupidest decision ever. Kaskus is about 5000 times worse off PR wise then Tetris. Tetris can at least claim Legion overreacted. Tetris has allies that the majority recognize. Those who don't recognize these alliances mainly are individuals. Kaskus can claim they declared war to support a tyrant's position who was also trying to get a person said tyrant didn't like's nation nuked, combined with all the other things done by said tyrant. Now they are supporting you. An Alliance that cant even do Forgien Affairs correctly, mass-raided a recongized and protected alliance cus you wanted to tech raid. GOONS at least forbides that, and when a GOONS member does, they will punish said member. Sending aid to any nation not in an alliance that legit was wasting your money which could have been used to develop Mongols.
3: SWORD is just a rogue group.
4: not commenting. haven't fought them. want to keep it that way.

Yea, by not knowing you've lost the war and stupidly trying to hold on.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1332469765' post='2941965']
Becareful on making such statement my friend. [b]Kaskus is not Indonesian based alliance[/b]. NEW is. If they consider this is insultment, you are a dead meat. You don't want to start a global war.
[/quote]

Becareful WIKI says "Kaskus is an Indonesian internet forum site which claims itself as the largest Indonesian online community. It ranks as the 6th most popular website in Indonesia ...". If you consider this is insult, dead meat may opn you fall, global war don't you want to start?

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1332519101' post='2942171']
Becareful WIKI says "Kaskus is an Indonesian internet forum site which claims itself as the largest Indonesian online community. It ranks as the 6th most popular website in Indonesia ...". If you consider this is insult, dead meat may opn you fall, global war don't you want to start?
[/quote]

Thing is, kaskus is an indonesion Forum, NEW comes from Kaskus, Most of the Kaskus members come from Kaskus forum, but we havent affiliated with it.

Heck, most of us, even me, have an account on there, does that mean we are Kaskus.us or Just KaskusCN? as we have NO links to them. NEW does.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1332512600' post='2942144']
You may be "people too" as you theorized, but you're vile, disgusting people. You're the kind of people that regular people wash their hands and face after dealing with. No one likes you because you've spent 3 years being unlikable.

Stop whining about how everyone hates you, you are despised because you're despicable and that's just what you've cultivated purposefully. People hate you because you want them to hate you.
[/quote]
Honestly, this is the kind of reviling that GOONS needs. All of the trying to e-lawyer/philosophize/wall-of-text-at them about every single thing they do is boring and pointless. Bring something fresh to the table, and I'm sure they'll engange in a much more entertaining manner.

[quote name='Daedwartin' timestamp='1332514193' post='2942152']
1: Someone does not understand that the egos of the leaders must be placed below the needs of an alliance. And that someone is the mongol gov.
2: Treatying with Kaskus was the stupidest decision ever. Kaskus is about 5000 times worse off PR wise then Tetris. Tetris can at least claim Legion overreacted. Tetris has allies that the majority recognize. Those who don't recognize these alliances mainly are individuals. Kaskus can claim they declared war to support a tyrant's position who was also trying to get a person said tyrant didn't like's nation nuked, combined with all the other things done by said tyrant. Now they are supporting you. An Alliance that cant even do Forgien Affairs correctly, mass-raided a recongized and protected alliance cus you wanted to tech raid. GOONS at least forbides that, and when a GOONS member does, they will punish said member. Sending aid to any nation not in an alliance that legit was wasting your money which could have been used to develop Mongols.
3: SWORD is just a rogue group.
4: not commenting. haven't fought them. want to keep it that way.

Yea, by not knowing you've lost the war and stupidly trying to hold on.
[/quote]

No alliance has worse PR than Tetris, I am terribly sorry to say that. Also Kaskus was just supporting Mongols against an unjust action by GOONs. I don't see anything wrong with that, do you?

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1332469351' post='2941960']
Great post, but I think you're showing some bunker thinking here since many raiding alliances also find your alliance's actions here ridiculous. What's it been now? A month of war now... [b][i]for what?[/i][/b]
[/quote]

the difference between us and other raiding alliances are that some people LOVE to screw with us. the case here being Mongols aiding some unaligned raid of ours, and people like Kaskus and FnKa or The Ninjas waiting in the shadows for a shot at us. it's not like we just smashed them, either. we went through two weeks of trying to sort it out either with equal reps to the offending aid or of course, letting them write a story for free.

the only reason we are at war is because we cannot back down from people who poke at us and an alliance cannot let a group of hecklers dictate its policy. the second we let something like that slide or venture from our policies, the e-lawyers come out in force.

i think we must be consistent, and if that means war, then it means war.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1332512600' post='2942144']
Woahhhhh, buddy, I hope you stretched before that record-setting long-jump. One CoJ members' war tactics post becomes a vast moralist conspiracy :spooky: If CoJ wants to help Mongols or Kaskus, it'll be pretty obvious.

[b]it was pretty obvious. why should i doubt you're helping anyone who would fight us, considering the great lengths you go to just to dissect a post?[/b]

GOONS spends so much time bragging about harvesting tears, that naturally I never tire of the tears shed by GOONS over their bad rap in the public. You're an alliance that spends its time declaring war on people for no reason, extorting anyone you can get away with extorting, making AIDS and rape jokes, calling people gay and generally insulting anyone you run across. Let me help you out, maybe this is why no one likes you:

[b]what that MONGOL wrote was more offensive than what I've seen on our forums. which is fine, i guess, if you want to get rolled.[/b]

Maybe no one likes you because you raid people until they delete and then celebrate and award medals for it

[b]i was raided when i joined here, and i'm still here. i don't sympathize with the zebras and gazelles of the world.[/b]

[/quote]

they can hate us. it doesn't bother me. i was just explaining the situation before you got all weird with it.

Edited by mattski133

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332549684' post='2942412']
the difference between us and other raiding alliances are that some people LOVE to screw with us. the case here being Mongols aiding some unaligned raid of ours, and people like Kaskus and FnKa or The Ninjas waiting in the shadows for a shot at us. it's not like we just smashed them, either. we went through two weeks of trying to sort it out either with equal reps to the offending aid or of course, letting them write a story for free.

the only reason we are at war is because we cannot back down from people who poke at us and an alliance cannot let a group of hecklers dictate its policy. the second we let something like that slide or venture from our policies, the e-lawyers come out in force.

i think we must be consistent, and if that means war, then it means war.

[/quote]

Yes and you know that your alliance also loves to screw with everyone else. It's your alliance's schtick.

As for the why this war still goes on for really nothing other than pride, some famous dead guy once said, "consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." It's worth thinking about. Not everyone here finds a lot of power being exhibited (or even entertainment) in running in circles over and over again for really nothing in the way of political value, let alone political gain. Truth be told, Kaskus, Mongols and GOONS should be allies. That you are not allies pursuing a more interesting course here than war just for the sake of war says to me that you are doing something kinda wrong.

Thoughts?

edit: added 5 words for clarity

Edited by Phineas

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1332551014' post='2942420']
Yes and you know that your alliance also loves to screw with everyone else. It's your alliance's schtick.

As for the why this war still goes on for really nothing other than pride, some famous dead guy once said, "consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." It's worth thinking about. Not everyone here finds a lot of power being exhibited (or even entertainment) in running in circles over and over again for really nothing in the way of political value, let alone political gain. Truth be told, Kaskus, Mongols and GOONS should be allies. That you are not allies pursuing a more interesting course here than war says to me that you are doing something kinda wrong.

Thoughts?
[/quote]

im sure in some cases being consistent can be a poor choice, just as being inconsistent can be a poor choice. there's a quote for everything.

i guess the technical reason this war is continuing, as i understand it from my position, is that MONGOLS won't talk to us about terms, and Kaskus wont surrender until MONGOLS do. for what that's worth.

me and bitburg got along pretty well. he mentioned MONGOLS and GOONS were very similar. unfortunately he committed an act of war against us and for whatever reason, decided fighting to deletion would be a good idea.