a Kaskus Declaration

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, then, either accept the terms or idk. The hive landed on you, but it's a GOONS-based war as a consequence and GOONS won't be defeated through it. They have won the war materially. Would you be opposed to someone paying the 172 mil on your behalf?

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1334656628' post='2954779']
Unknown Smurf fought bravely and with honor in a war he volunteered for. If half the people who post did one quarter as much as he has, GOONS would have ceased to exist sometime in March.
[/quote]
Especially if three-quarters of GOONS had three-forths of a fifth before the designated half did their quarter. Might just be me though.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1334648761' post='2954747']
I also joined for this war, consider all the facts before you imply cowardice. There was extenuating circumstances regarding my surrender.[/quote]

You should know by now since you have been here long enough, that any one who abandons during a war will get looked down on by people regardless of reasons. Coward my be too harsh of a word for a war mercenary, weak willed could be more suiting which doesn't make you much of a mercenary. :P

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1334658211' post='2954783']
EDIT: Never mind. Misread something.

First of all, we didn't land on the hive, the hive landed on us.

And you really don't get it, do you? We don't want to "take GOONS down." We just want to be left alone.
[/quote]

So you think that it's smart to attack an alliance? That way you would be left alone?! :lol1:

[quote name='BombaAriba' timestamp='1334675065' post='2954838']
So you think that it's smart to attack an alliance? That way you would be left alone?! :lol1:[/quote]

So the smart thing is to ignore mandatory defense treaties, great political ideals from President of FOK! :rolleyes:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1334678469' post='2954851']
So the smart thing is to ignore mandatory defense treaties, great political ideals from President of FOK! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

That's crazy! Courland speaks for Mongols and Kaskus? Dude what a boss.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1334678469' post='2954851']
[/quote]

I believe he's referring to the war declarations mongols issued against GO last war, think it was GO atleast

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334678921' post='2954855']
That's crazy! Courland speaks for Mongols and Kaskus? Dude what a boss.[/quote]

Where did I say that? learning to read is fun!

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1334679815' post='2954861']
I believe he's referring to the war declarations mongols issued against GO last war, think it was GO atleast[/quote]

Ah fair enough.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1334679900' post='2954863']
Where did I say that? learning to read is fun!
[/quote]

Courland is mongols right? Kaskus were the ones who came in VIA treaty

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1334656828' post='2954780']

I literally hate GOONS, I can't wait to see them burn. Yet I stand against you with Sardonic, so what does that tell you of what I think of you and your petty excuses for surrender.
[/quote]

You love us Nutty :wub:

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334656844' post='2954781']
No, they'd have just gotten countered by GOONS' allies, especially if you gave them bigger nations to chew on.

There's Umbrella, TLR, MK, Europa, NG, VE, AO, and FOK, even. If TLR went in, the entirety of C&G would have to as well and NEW would have enter against the Kaskus side with Europa.

If you want GOONS taken down, the war cannot start with GOONS or have GOONS as the flashpoint. They are a hive of treaties and you don't go sticking your hand in it.
[/quote]
Oh come on, you've got to try harder than that. We've seen many better connected alliances fall flat on their faces.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1334694574' post='2954949']
Oh come on, you've got to try harder than that. We've seen many better connected alliances fall flat on their faces.
[/quote]

It's not that I'm saying GOONS can't be defeated, you just can't start with the war with them or preempt them. That's all. PB/DH/C&G are not avoidable regardless, but the other alliances involved are depending on how the war starts.

War Planning 101

Even MK would be easier to target than GOONS and this is going to sound weird, since MK has no BFF ties or AO or anything extraneous. Maybe NoR, but with TOP, PF has the vote thing. So in contrast MK only has access to PB/DH/C&G and a few smaller alliances if PF does want to back MK, and I don't think they're going to want to back MK any time soon.

The NoR treaty doesn't even make sense at this point, tbh and I don't know why it's there.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1334694574' post='2954949']
[/quote]
You're trying too hard, go back to the dustbin of history. Our place in the web is sound, and I have no fear of disbandment, severely losing a war and being forced to pay reps, or any such nonsense. We have worked far, far too long to build up the relations we have to have it all torn down by the likes of mongols and kaskus over here. The only way we could fall so fast is if we threw it all away like the old GOONS did, and I have no intention of betraying my allies' trust and doing such.

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1334697034' post='2954964']
I know a way to beat GOONS, do not collect taxes for 26 days and GOONS will disappear!!!!
[/quote]

Terrible joke, try again please.

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1334707884' post='2955047']
Well you haven't rerolled your nation yet so if you're not trying again with your jokes why should he?
[/quote]
Ok lol? I have no reason to reroll. You should definitely think about it after Kaskus/Mongols are done with your nation :lol1: