Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1329498922' post='2922652']
What does that have to do with you being Weiss Von Toten?
[/quote]

Ugh, I was parodying him. Weiss von Flinders. Captain Flinders is Weiss Von Toten.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1329498191' post='2922643']
They were in charge of MK during the spying, they should be speaking on the matter. The radio issue is covered in the post you've replied to.
[/quote]

In case this was missed: until a few days ago when Roquentin released the screens, literally no one in MK, aside from me, knew about the existence of those PMs.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329498966' post='2922654']
Ugh, I was parodying him. Weiss von Flinders. Captain Flinders is Weiss Von Toten.
[/quote]
I know who he is. I'm more wondering why you sound a lot like my four year old niece, is all.

Bros and Archon. lol So basically, lebubu, you guys thought I was bluffing? I don't dick around.

jraenar: because he continues to ignore the facts right under his nose. He trashes me when I don't hate him and I don't hate NoR.
[quote]
Here's what we told him on our forums:

We're worried about our reflection.

That stated, MK's reactions only reinforce the fact that these allegations are true—there are no denials, no counter evidence has been offered: they've just been attempting character assassination by the convoluted route of implicating Roquentin as an accessory to their espionage or just dragging the thread off topic and insulting anyone who may support him.

I would like to add on to Roq's statement: MK trashed us until they needed us to hold C&G and SF together and pull our political capital to their end, then they praised us as long as it suited their agenda, and quickly began trashing us just as soon as we committed to standing by our allies when the world was lining up against them and 1337 is practically the poster child for the whole affair.

I don't recon this is your dance, but I hope you like our moves.[/quote]

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329499164' post='2922658']
Bros and Archon. lol

jraenar: because he continues to ignore the facts right under his nose. He trashes me when I don't hate him and I don't hate NoR.
[/quote]
So in turn you act out like a petulant child? "He did it first!" is [i]such[/i] a good argument, my niece wins with that one [i]all the time[/i]. :rolleyes:

If you want people to take you seriously, perhaps you should... Be. More. Serious.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329498769' post='2922650']
Are you being obtuse? I've been gone after for outside stuff. Toten still hates TPF for Slayer. MK did it to RoK, he cancelled RoK. It's an utterly assinine position to hold.
[/quote]
If you honestly can't see the difference between those two instances then you truly are out to lunch. Any and all actions we take are of an IC nature, and RoK was no exception. Their rightful government was couped and a we didn't agree with the government that replaced it or how it went down. Does that sound OOC to you? There's your problem, you can't distinguish between the two. In that way you're very much like Slayer.

I'm fine with people trying to debunk my arguments piece by piece. I don't like ad homs that don't accomplish anything. If you remember, I argued with everyone during DH. Dance for us, Natsuhi! The detective has the right to inspect all scenes.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329432009' post='2922062']
I do have the logs. I mean, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't. I'm just extrapolating from a broader general point. I mean, it's not the first time I've made the claim, is it? I told it to worldconqueror before I accused you and I told Daimos about it. He didn't seem to see an issue with it.
[/quote]

If I recall, you queried me if our emperor lied about not defending TPF. Although I found it strange that you would ask someone who has no official capacity to the NPO therefore would not be privy to your question. I still replied by saying "With your pre-empt, we will never know". Something to that effect.

To your current dillemma...you are a former high ranking official of the most powerful military alliance. Well respected (before this tirade). You just exposed the most influential alliance in the game of cheating. The thread was set and ripe for some juicy political drama. If you left it at that you would have been remembered much more differently.

You should take the advice you gave our emperor. "Calm down".

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329499518' post='2922661']
I try to be. They don't like cogency. They hate well-argued stuff. It's just not becoming for them.
[/quote]
My current alliance's co-founder has a quote in his sig. He may be smelly, but he's got a good head on him. Maybe you should read it. I think you could get something out of it.
[quote]To be affected by an insult, you have to have respect for it's source.[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329500447' post='2922667']
I'm fine with people trying to debunk my arguments piece by piece. I don't like ad homs that don't accomplish anything. If you remember, I argued with everyone during DH. Dance for us, Natsuhi! The detective has the right to inspect all scenes.
[/quote]
What exactly is your argument? (serious question)

I hadn't picked up on an overarching thesis.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1329501468' post='2922673']
What exactly is your argument? (serious question)

I hadn't picked up on an overarching thesis.
[/quote]

Okay here goes:

I present accusation based on what I saw a few months ago. (Rampage thing)

Joe Stupid says RoK's forums had a lot of leaks during that war.

bros has used his access to restore people to admin on RoK forums.

So a few scenarios are left:

I made it up and some supporting claims came out of nowhere.

It's the truth and Teh 1337 Guy utilized the info.

or ????

Daimos: It was made about me immediately out of the gate. It being made me about me being a liar, insane, etc. resulted in this topic.

Edited by Roquentin

Or, you know, it was confirmed that all the other participants in the leaked rampage/MK query had not posted the logs anywhere, and that kind of narrowed it down.

I know plenty of people who have queries with people and turn around and logdump them on you-know-where or to allied gov members.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1329504626' post='2922695']
Or, you know, it was confirmed that all the other participants in the leaked rampage/MK query had not posted the logs anywhere, and that kind of narrowed it down.

I know plenty of people who have queries with people and turn around and logdump them on you-know-where or to allied gov members. (Hi Timultuous Papaya).
[/quote]

The thing is, he outright said RoK's forums got checked to make sure no one else in RoK had leaked it.

leer: it's not hard to type a few lines of text.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329502899' post='2922685']
Okay here goes:

I present accusation based on what I saw a few months ago. (Rampage thing)

Joe Stupid says RoK's forums had a lot of leaks during that war.

bros has used his access to restore people to admin on RoK forums.
[/quote]

Nope. I actually thought our forums were down when we were getting couped i didn't actually think we were getting couped lol. Anyway I asked Bros to fix the forums and give stuff back. Adel on her way out of Rok made her "YOU SUPPORT THESE MONSTERS" post visible to everyone who entered the forums. She banned us from the forums then. (it could also have been DDL they worked together on this and DDL is the technical forums guy, and he admitted to taking the boards down later in the forums). So I asked Bros to give us our masks back and he did, then DDL took the entire board down and nothing else could be done. Bros did this because I asked him too. So your getting two different events confused.

Edited by Joe Stupid

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1329491702' post='2922592']
In regards to the original accusation about bros using access to spy on our boards: At this time, I can confirm that at the time of spying that Bros did not have FTP access to our boards. While I cannot confirm that there was not a separate way for him to access the boards, there was a purge of older postless accounts prior to that point in time. I cannot confirm if any backup account he had was deleted, but it is believed it would have been. At the time of the spying, we were not on the server that Bros originally helped set up.

With that said, we are disappointed in finding out that our friends in MK did not inform us of the theft of information at a later time to ensure that we were properly secured.
[/quote]

Demand some kind of rep from MK. I heard Archon would have given UPN just about anything if they asked. Could not hurt NSO to try? :)

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1329505668' post='2922709']
Demand some kind of rep from MK. I heard Archon would have given UPN just about anything if they asked. Could not hurt NSO to try? :)
[/quote]

We don't want their broken technologies or counterfit Dongs :P

I'll incriminate myself too. I think I responded to the thread about it with a "what do you expect? It's RoK" type of reply. I just tried to do a disclaimer with Ilyani later on because he showed me they're not bad and there was Rampage's candor before that in our prior discussion. At the time I attacked RoK in NG's favor since Omni's stuff showed it was entirely up to them to attack PC.

So I guess, both NSO and RoK if you want reps from me, please pm or something.

Edited by Roquentin