Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329475604' post='2922464']
Hm, NG wanted Int's FOK treaty cancelled, so it was.
[/quote]

This is the first I've heard about this. As far as I know NG doesn't really have a negative opinion of us aside from maybe Arexes. All of the contact I've had with them didn't really indicate to me that they disliked us at all. Could be wrong though I guess.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1329507202' post='2922726']
This is the first I've heard about this. As far as I know NG doesn't really have a negative opinion of us aside from maybe Arexes. All of the contact I've had with them didn't really indicate to me that they disliked us at all. Could be wrong though I guess.
[/quote]

Yes, you very well could be.

See, I don't like having to argue without being able to present my evidence(DH), but I'll do it since this at least fits the Justified True Belief definition of knowledge.

Another vital premise: If you read the pm inbox I posted, it shows me asking 1337 to check cntel, which was CCed to bros, so it's not the only instance of such a thing taking place. That's how Myth was proven to be WhitneyS rather than my guess.

How did I guess chefjoe is crown? It's because Pansy always says he drinks Crown Royale.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1329499081' post='2922656']
In case this was missed: until a few days ago when Roquentin released the screens, literally no one in MK, aside from me, knew about the existence of those PMs.
[/quote]
What about the [i]content[/i] of the PMs? Bros clearly posted those snippets from other alliances' boards somewhere for you to package it up and send it to Roq.

This is one of those statements that's literally, when taken in the most technical way, true, but entirely misleading. We don't care about who knew about those PMs, the real question is who knew about the [i]spying[/i].

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329498340' post='2922645']
Hi, I'm Weiss Von Toten if someone goes after me for outside stuff that's really bad, but MK can do whatever it wants. I'm a $%&@!@#$. I'm a $%&@!@#$.
[/quote]

That really is a pretty accurate summation of Weiss, actually.

Edited by Aurion

Also if I devolved to anything, you're entirely to blame. Please keep that in mind. I don't curl up

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1329505464' post='2922706']
Nope. I actually thought our forums were down when we were getting couped i didn't actually think we were getting couped lol. Anyway I asked Bros to fix the forums and give stuff back. Adel on her way out of Rok made her "YOU SUPPORT THESE MONSTERS" post visible to everyone who entered the forums. She banned us from the forums then. (it could also have been DDL they worked together on this and DDL is the technical forums guy, and he admitted to taking the boards down later in the forums). So I asked Bros to give us our masks back and he did, then DDL took the entire board down and nothing else could be done. Bros did this because I asked him too. So your getting two different events confused.
[/quote]

Um, I have logs of you saying something similar and those two events were split up. PM sent. Didn't want to give the source away.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1329504626' post='2922695']
Or, you know, it was confirmed that all the other participants in the leaked rampage/MK query had not posted the logs anywhere, and that kind of narrowed it down.

I know plenty of people who have queries with people and turn around and logdump them on you-know-where or to allied gov members. (Hi Timultuous Papaya).
[/quote]

Hey, why did the ability to post comments on [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=341&showentry=3360"]your blog post[/url] (the post where you attempted to distance yourself from MK) disappear right after Tumultuous Papaya astutely pointed out that your recollection of events (bros spied repeatedly on various forums and passed that information on to you) is in clear contradiction to bros' recollection of events (he spied on UPN once and it was an accident*)?

[quote=Tumultuous Papaya]Step 1: Spy on forums and get caught
Step 2: Deny everything
Step 3: Admit "ok maybe I did that one thing, but it was only once and it won't ever happen again"
Step 4: Get thrown under the bus with the release of a personal statement saying "oh yeah, he gave me other information from other forums, but it's ok because it's not important information".
Step 5: ???
Step 6: PROFIT!

:rolleyes:[/quote]

[size="1"]
*Or some nonsense similar to this - it's hard to state exactly what his current story is because it's changed so many times in the last 72 hours.[/size]

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1329514617' post='2922783']
Blah blah blah
[/quote]
I was not attempting to distance myself from MK. Nor did anything I said in my blog post relate to the Rampage-MK query leak incident. I had not heard of any bros involvement with that situation, and given my position I would probably have heard of it if he was involved in it. Nor is that telling of events you quoted terribly correct or complete.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1329515121' post='2922785']
I was promised a Nagasaki re-enactment today :(

Is it coming?
[/quote]

I believe he's already said a few times it will be this evening cn time. [ooc]Which means I'll wake up to some great breakfast reading before i go to the gym.[ooc]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1329515416' post='2922792']
Nor is that telling of events you quoted terribly correct or complete.
[/quote]

By all means, correct it. Do you have something to fill in STEP 5 ("???") that even partially makes bros' account of events appear honest in light of your own recollection of his behavior?

[img]http://www.lifeintherough.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/waiting.jpg[/img]

Well ... we're waiting ...

Edited by Krack

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1329515731' post='2922796']
By all means, correct it. Do you have something to fill in STEP 5 ("???") that even partially makes bros' account of events appear honest in light of your own recollection of his behavior?

[img]http://www.lifeintherough.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/waiting.jpg[/img]

Well ... we're waiting ...
[/quote]
Not my place nor my care to paint that picture, especially not for the benefit of an insignificant worm such as yourself.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1329516053' post='2922799']
Not my place nor my care to paint that picture, especially not for the benefit of an insignificant worm such as yourself.
[/quote]

Poor bros, even his "buddies" are giving him [url="http://youtu.be/WzLobQxY6gg?t=15s"]the Ray Stantz treatment[/url].

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1329516529' post='2922805']
Poor bros, even his "buddies" are giving him [url="http://youtu.be/WzLobQxY6gg?t=15s"]the Ray Stantz treatment[/url].
[/quote]

I usually don't find you amusing in the slightest, but somehow after reading Sardonic's blog about Bros and watching that video, I'll admit I laughed. Because it's pretty accurate.

Goodie !@#$@#$ gumdrops.

Seriously, I'd really like to know what the $%&@ got up Roq's ass and turned him into an attention-seeking whiny little !@#$%*. It hardly seems like the same person to me. Roquentin isn't Roquentin. One doesn't go from being a top dog in Doomhouse to being a whiny little !@#$%* on the OWF. I'm totally baffled. How do you go from the most powerful position in CN to a half-assed whistle-blower that is only back in existence to cause rifts in his previous alliance base"

e:
[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1329520427' post='2922819']
I usually don't find you amusing in the slightest, but somehow after reading Sardonic's blog about Bros and watching that video, I'll admit I laughed. Because it's pretty accurate.
[/quote]

You've never really been a decent judge of comedy value, Hiro. I gave you the benefit of the doubt back when I referred you to GOONS for membership. I admit, you have been my greatest mistake. The fact that you still exist within this game further insults my decision-making skills. I blame myself for your continued existence. I will be quite happy when I notice your nation gone. Considering departure of nations is my sole purpose these days, I just thought I'd let you know you're still on my list, and will be until you're long gone.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1329499081' post='2922656']
In case this was missed: until a few days ago when Roquentin released the screens, literally no one in MK, aside from me, knew about the existence of those PMs.
[/quote]

People may have a chance of knowing that if MK released a statement of facts onto these boards.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1329499865' post='2922662']
If you honestly can't see the difference between those two instances then you truly are out to lunch. Any and all actions we take are of an IC nature, and RoK was no exception. Their rightful government was couped and a we didn't agree with the government that replaced it or how it went down. Does that sound OOC to you? There's your problem, you can't distinguish between the two. In that way you're very much like Slayer.
[/quote]

For the record, I'd like to point out that Flinders is correct here. The two situations are not analogous. I suppose keeping the MK treaty could be stretched to be support for OOC, but the meat of the his response here is correct.

Well, I'm not referring solely to the RoK thing, but the attacks on me and Myth. I keep having faux concern about my outside stuff and it's being used to score political points and has been for months.

Nippy: Teh 1337 Guy

Mushroom Kingdom as a whole

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329523770' post='2922837']
Well, I'm not referring solely to the RoK thing, but the attacks on me and Myth. I keep having faux concern about my outside stuff and it's being used to score political points and has been for months.

Nippy: Teh 1337 Guy

Mushroom Kingdom as a whole
[/quote]

Is this thread some sort of blame depository? I sincerely don't understand your singling out of Teh 1337 Guy and MK "as a whole".

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1329524483' post='2922840']
Is this thread some sort of blame depository? I sincerely don't understand your singling out of Teh 1337 Guy and MK "as a whole".
[/quote]

It's all been explained. Basically, MK blames me for the damage they took in the DH war and it's been a consistent theme. Just go look up Denial's posts. I suggest you listen to the radio show. I supposedly want to wipe out entire OOC communities.(Archon 2012)

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329524578' post='2922842']
It's all been explained. Basically, MK blames me for the damage they took in the DH war and it's been a consistent theme. Just go look up Denial's posts.
[/quote]

I really don't feel compelled to, because I'm not a pedantic !@#$%*. Doomhouse until death, you clown.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329524578' post='2922842']
It's all been explained. Basically, MK blames me for the damage they took in the DH war and it's been a consistent theme. Just go look up Denial's posts. I suggest you listen to the radio show. I supposedly want to wipe out entire OOC communities.(Archon 2012)
[/quote]

mind pm'ing me a link of said radio show? there are too many around these parts to keep track of