Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1329626188' post='2923822']
So then, if your goal is to damage MK, why are you holding back? I don't get it.
[/quote]
Because he wants to be able to say: "I was only defending myself, I was [i]goaded[/i] into it". Hence the last two pages of this.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1329626138' post='2923819']
You know in the real world blackmail is a crime. If MK chooses to apply that reasoning here Sparta just may get plowed unless they disown you. I think you are the one who shouldn't play with fire.
[/quote]

Please, teach us a lesson. Put up or shut up.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1329626138' post='2923819']
You know in the real world blackmail is a crime. If MK chooses to apply that reasoning here Sparta just may get plowed unless they disown you. I think you are the one who shouldn't play with fire.
[/quote]

Thing is, now I have access to all the evidence I could want. Like I said, before, bring it. I wasn't afraid of MK before and I'm not now. You idiot.

No, Yevgeni, I didn't say exactly what I was going to do. You forecasted something. I just didn't go all out like I even told other people prior to this.

And no, I didn't want to have to provide proof to begin with this with this thread. If people keep asking for more, I might give it.

Everyone lets beg for more!

Roq instead of saying you'll post proof and then posting...nothing can you actually post proof?

OR would you prefer to say you'll post more than post more useless crap and then claim you have the best stuff secretly stashed away? Wait you already did that, looks like you better just post em

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329625862' post='2923812']
If you think that wasn't intentional and something I told several people who asked me for it before, then ha. Like I said, keep goading me. It's usually a bad idea.

1337 guy knows what I have. Archon knows what I have. At the end of the day, they shouldn't play with fire.

Did I not say I didn't want to have to do it?
[/quote]

Roq, in all honesty, this is one of those situations where your credibility with the community is now on the line. Should you produce the evidence you've hinted at, you'll be validated. If you don't, then this hate parade will continue until you're forgotten by the community at large. I'm not going to bother advocating one direction or the other, I'm just laying it out on the very slim chance that you haven't reached this conclusion yourself.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329626533' post='2923833']
Thing is, now I have access to all the evidence I could want. Like I said, before, bring it. I wasn't afraid of MK before and I'm not now. You idiot.
[/quote]

Don't you ever think about more than just yourself? Do you have the support of the entire Spartan government in executing this attempt at blackmail?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329626533' post='2923833']
Thing is, now I have access to all the evidence I could want. Like I said, before, bring it.
[/quote]

See, nobody needs to *bring it*. Nobody needs to try and do anything to you. You are the one with the public campaign to take out MK and NG. And presumably, this whole thread has been part of that campaign. The whole evidence you have and keep insinuating about is part of that campaign.

But if you never actually *use* the evidence you claim to have, the only person's goal that ends up being harmed is yours. Nobody is going to be convinced by your claims on faith, and nobody is going to be convinced about them based on somewhat immaterial snippets.

So Roquentin, you need to sit down and think long and hard about A) what your goal is and B) how your actions are going to accomplish that goal. Because right now, you are not acting - you are re-acting, spending your time trying to reply to everything that is said about you. And you are a smart person, you know that a reactive policy never accomplishes the grand FA shifts you seem to want.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1329626920' post='2923841']
Don't you ever think about more than just yourself? Do you have the support of the entire Spartan government in executing this attempt at blackmail?
[/quote]

Yes, I have free reign. You see, I've already pointed out how negatively the character assassination of me has affected them. You realize they are aware everything I do have.

Letum, you do realize I have only been gaining in strength since I've started this right? If I don't need to use something atomic, it's better.

Brehon: final clarification. It's lying if you know something about NPO getting involved in the war and say another thing. Everyone knew what exactly was going to happen and you wanted to dick around with "it's possible we wouldn't have entered on a chaining MADP." I don't get how it's so hard to figure that out.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1329626390' post='2923826']
i am also baffled by Roq's logic. :blink:
[/quote]

You're assuming he has logic right now.

The hype was built by Roq posting and people naturally being curious, yet the interest is deflated now. Threatening and not carrying out doesn't really make people interested as people have short attention spans on Planet Bob.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329627361' post='2923845']
Yes, I have free reign. You see, I've already pointed out how negatively the character assassination of me has affected them. You realize they are aware everything I do have.
[/quote]

And yet I hear that MK doesn't want to roll Sparta, apparently Archon posted something ot that effect (I can't be bothered to keep up with this !@#$ fulltime). So either you have nothing that anyone would care about and MK just doesn't care enough to roll Sparta despite them empowering you to attempt some kind of blackmail, or.. well it doesn't look like you have anything.

Whatever you do have is going to lose its impact the longer people think you have nothing and are just being a blowhard.

I think you failed to arm the warhead before delivery...

[img]http://joeyongames.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/megaton_bomb.jpg[/img]

Right now there are people in Nagasaki building a small township around it while some jerk over at tenpenny tower plots a way to actually set the thing off. :v:

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329627361' post='2923845']
Letum, you do realize I have only been gaining in strength since I've started this right? If I don't need to use something atomic, it's better.
[/quote]

I am quite interested in what has given you this impression, because from my perspective, I've seen the exact opposite. You've turned NPO and our allies into enemies (who were not exactly hand in hand with MK in the first place), you have led to several members of your own government vocalize a desire to kick you out, you have completely eliminated your own credibility with fence-sitting alliances and your most vocal defenders consist of those that either have been long-standing critics of MK (and marginalized for it) or those who pity you.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1329627456' post='2923848']
You're assuming he has logic right now.

The hype was built by Roq posting and people naturally being curious, yet the interest is deflated now. Threatening and not carrying out doesn't really make people interested as people have short attention spans on Planet Bob.
[/quote]

from his point of view he thinks he does.

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1329625096' post='2923775']
If you could show us how Brehon's lied, I'd appreciate it. I still don't see it. Also... yes, you do seem very calm, and I'm happy to see that.
[/quote]

Well he did lie to the both of us that one time about Rogal :awesome:

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1329628264' post='2923858']
I am quite interested in what has given you this impression, because from my perspective, I've seen the exact opposite. You've turned NPO and our allies into enemies (who were not exactly hand in hand with MK in the first place), you have led to several members of your own government vocalize a desire to kick you out, you have completely eliminated your own credibility with fence-sitting alliances and your most vocal defenders consist of those that either have been long-standing critics of MK (and marginalized for it) or those who pity you.
[/quote]

Yes, it's not as if my pm inbox on this forum isn't almost full. It's not as if I haven't gotten queries.

pezstar: I hate when people trying to make refer to things I quite literally can't. It kind of sucks and it's not very clever.

Except Letum, I now have the full support of the government. I don't think you know everything you think you do.

Edited by Roquentin